MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

What gave you the idea that I don't see the peaceful protesters?

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

*Whoosh* Right over your head.

Not all protesters are rioters BUT, all rioters are protesters.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.

There are and were other people there contributing to the chaos however the majority, somewhere in the area of 80 plus percent were left wing rioters. So lots of blame, however unfortunately BLM and Antifa seem to be the voices driving these events and therefore people are going to associate the good and bad with them.

Wow, whenever someone pulls a percentage out their ass, that reminds me that 87% of all percentages pulled out of asses are wrong including this one.
Name 3 right wingers that have been arrested at the riots.

Name 3 left winger that have been arrested for riots. These aren't directly connected to any side. They are there to antagonize or get their Christmas Looting done early.

Here are the names of 59 of them arrested in Portland:

UPDATE: 59 Arrested During Riot (Photo)

And let's look at all the charges. Very minor, certainly not Looting and Rioting. Mostly interfering with the Police. These were none of the Looters and Rioters you keep harping about. The ones burning, stomping and looting are NEVER arrested as they are organized and know exactly where the cops and Guards are and make sure that they are doing their felonies where they aren't. Those are the ones that needs to be arrested in a bad way.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.

There are and were other people there contributing to the chaos however the majority, somewhere in the area of 80 plus percent were left wing rioters. So lots of blame, however unfortunately BLM and Antifa seem to be the voices driving these events and therefore people are going to associate the good and bad with them.

Wow, whenever someone pulls a percentage out their ass, that reminds me that 87% of all percentages pulled out of asses are wrong including this one.

Name 3 left winger that have been arrested for riots. These aren't directly connected to any side. They are there to antagonize or get their Christmas Looting done early.

And let's look at all the charges. Very minor, certainly not Looting and Rioting. Mostly interfering with the Police. These were none of the Looters and Rioters you keep harping about. The ones burning, stomping and looting are NEVER arrested as they are organized and know exactly where the cops and Guards are and make sure that they are doing their felonies where they aren't. Those are the ones that needs to be arrested in a bad way.

That wasn't what you asked for. You asked for three names of 3 "left wingers" arrested for riots. You didn't say anything about looting.

That said, almost all the names on this list have "Riot" in the list of charges.

Now, if you want names of protesters arrested for looting, the link below has a list of yet another fifty protesters in Boston being arrested for looting during the earlier protests in June:

Boston police release names, charges for 53 people arrested following protests

Again with the dishonesty. You asked for three and you got 59. He asked for three from you and you deflected and once again you are deflecting. You keep throwing out allegations with nothing but your uneducated, uniformed opinion. If you have proof show it otherwise you are a dishonest, lying fool.

You.

That wasn't what you asked for. You asked for three names of 3 "left wingers" arrested for riots. You didn't say anything about looting.

That said, almost all the names on this list have "Riot" in the list of charges.

Now, if you want names of protesters arrested for looting, the link below has a list of yet another fifty protesters in Boston being arrested for looting during the earlier protests in June:

Your definition of Rioting is mighty slim. If a person sits down and refuses to move, that's just cause for a cop to arrest them for resisting but that's not rioting. But to you, that's rioting because it fits your own ends. If a person refuses to move back, that's grounds to call them rioters to you as well. Yes, that's grounds for the cuffs to go on but that's not cooperating with the Police, not rioting. Here is rioting and these people were NOT arrested. The community is made up of over 50% African American and the only problem they had was ONE slashed police tire and the Protesters ran off the ones that slashed the tire. Welcome to Newark, NJ. the Largest City in NJ..

There are a lot off reasons why Newark is different. But it has a lot to do with the cooperation between the community, police and the Federal Government put forward by an Obama EO in 2016 that Trump has ignored.

Again with the dishonesty. You asked for three and you got 59. He asked for three from you and you deflected and once again you are deflecting. You keep throwing out allegations with nothing but your uneducated, uniformed opinion. If you have proof show it otherwise you are a dishonest, lying fool.

I asked for Rioters not peaceful Protesters who did peaceful resistance.

You.

Your definition of Rioting is mighty slim.

I'm not the one who arrested them for rioting. If you have a problem with how "Riot" is defined, take it up with the people who arrested and charged them.

If a person sits down and refuses to move, that's just cause for a cop to arrest them for resisting but that's not rioting. But to you, that's rioting because it fits your own ends. If a person refuses to move back, that's grounds to call them rioters to you as well. Yes, that's grounds for the cuffs to go on but that's not cooperating with the Police, not rioting. Here is rioting and these people were NOT arrested. The community is made up of over 50% African American and the only problem they had was ONE slashed police tire and the Protesters ran off the ones that slashed the tire. Welcome to Newark, NJ. the Largest City in NJ..

There are a lot off reasons why Newark is different. But it has a lot to do with the cooperation between the community, police and the Federal Government put forward by an Obama EO in 2016 that Trump has ignored.

Irrelevant. I never gave you any indication whatsoever what I think constitutes rioting. You asked for the names of three left wingers arrested for rioting. I gave you fifty nine. You then crawfished and said you were talking about looting so I gave you fifty arrested for looting. Now you're crawfishing again, talking about how relatively mild Newark protests were when no one said anything about Newark; and trying to define "Riot" on your own terms.

You.

I'm not the one who arrested them for rioting. If you have a problem with how "Riot" is defined, take it up with the people who arrested and charged them.

If a person sits down and refuses to move, that's just cause for a cop to arrest them for resisting but that's not rioting. But to you, that's rioting because it fits your own ends. If a person refuses to move back, that's grounds to call them rioters to you as well. Yes, that's grounds for the cuffs to go on but that's not cooperating with the Police, not rioting. Here is rioting and these people were NOT arrested. The community is made up of over 50% African American and the only problem they had was ONE slashed police tire and the Protesters ran off the ones that slashed the tire. Welcome to Newark, NJ. the Largest City in NJ..

Irrelevant. I never gave you any indication whatsoever what I think constitutes rioting. You asked for the names of three left wingers arrested for rioting. I gave you fifty nine. You then crawfished and said you were talking about looting so I gave you fifty arrested for looting. Now you're crawfishing again, talking about how relatively mild Newark protests were when no one said anything about Newark; and trying to define "Riot" on your own terms.

Your definition of Rioting also means those that refuse to budge and sit and have to be dragged off which make up most of your list. Or not much more than that. That's not Rioting yet you accept it as such. Yet MOST of the real Rioters are never arrested because they know exactly where the cops are and burn, loot, etc. and aren't even from the local area. And if you watched the clip I provided you would see that 4 of the arrested real Rioters were from White Supremists groups that were there to just keep things stirred up. These people are the hardest to catch because they are well organized.

You need to spend more time in going after the real criminals who are actually there to just keep the fires burning. But instead, you go after the peaceful protesters. Yah, I know, your Orange Deity says you must so you do. We understand.

More of your dishonesty. If you could read properly, those arrested were charged with rioting. I'm not sure why you have issues telling the truth.

You are also very good at trying to deflect, another trait of dishonesty.

You.

Your definition of Rioting also means those that refuse to budge and sit and have to be dragged off which make up most of your list. Or not much more than that. That's not Rioting yet you accept it as such. Yet MOST of the real Rioters are never arrested because they know exactly where the cops are and burn, loot, etc. and aren't even from the local area. And if you watched the clip I provided you would see that 4 of the arrested real Rioters were from White Supremists groups that were there to just keep things stirred up. These people are the hardest to catch because they are well organized.

You need to spend more time in going after the real criminals who are actually there to just keep the fires burning. But instead, you go after the peaceful protesters. Yah, I know, your Orange Deity says you must so you do. We understand.

Do you have proof that all those arrested were sitting peacefully? It seems you make up shit and then when asked for proof you deflect. So lets see your proof that all those arrested were sitting peacefully.

You.

Your definition of Rioting also means those that refuse to budge and sit and have to be dragged off which make up most of your list. Or not much more than that. That's not Rioting yet you accept it as such.

Again, I never gave you any indication as to what I think constitutes rioting. And again, you asked for the names of three left wingers arrested for rioting so you got fifty nine. Take it up with those who arrested and charged them.

If you wanted the names of three left wingers who were arrested for, or guilty of, specific acts then you should have specified them. At the very least you should have clearly defined what you meant by "Rioting".

Also, the fifty people in the second list I gave you were arrested for looting. On top of that, the link below tells of eighteen arrests in Portland in July for arson and property damage:

18 arrested in Portland for alleged arson, property damage, assaults on police

Yet MOST of the real Rioters are never arrested because they know exactly where the cops are and burn, loot, etc. and aren't even from the local area. And if you watched the clip I provided you would see that 4 of the arrested real Rioters were from White Supremists groups that were there to just keep things stirred up. These people are the hardest to catch because they are well organized.

As I just proved above, many "real" rioters have been arrested for looting, arson and property damage. Say what you will about white supremacist groups but the uncomfortable fact is, left wingers have been involved in the looting and burning from the beginning, regardless of whether white supremacists instigated it or not.

You need to spend more time in going after the real criminals who are actually there to just keep the fires burning.

I don't need to spend more time doing anything - I'm not the one going after these people. And as has been pointed out already, the real criminals are being arrested. The uncomfortable truth you seem incapable of accepting is that most of them are left wingers.

But instead, you go after the peaceful protesters. Yah, I know, your Orange Deity says you must so you do. We understand.

Why would I go after peaceful protesters? The peaceful protesters are not the ones looting and burning.

I have no problem with protesters who obey the law. Do it the right way: Apply for a permit to march or protest and then assemble in the designated area on the designated date and time and march or protest without blocking traffic, looting, burning or committing any other illegal activity. If they do it this way then they can shout until blood comes out of their ears for all I care.

You've been given everything you asked for: left wingers arrested for rioting, looting and arson. So how are you going to redefine "Riot" now, making purses out of calf leather during a full moon?

More of your dishonesty. If you could read properly, those arrested were charged with rioting. I'm not sure why you have issues telling the truth.

When you look at what they actually did it was a far cry from rioting. Any other time it would be less than dumping a bunch of tea overboard.

You.

Do you have proof that all those arrested were sitting peacefully? It seems you make up shit and then when asked for proof you deflect. So lets see your proof that all those arrested were sitting peacefully.

I read the description of the actions. Nothing riotous about them. I can recognize a paid rtwing poster such as yourself. How is the weather in Moscow these days.

You.

Your definition of Rioting also means those that refuse to budge and sit and have to be dragged off which make up most of your list. Or not much more than that. That's not Rioting yet you accept it as such.

Again, I never gave you any indication as to what I think constitutes rioting. And again, you asked for the names of three left wingers arrested for rioting so you got fifty nine. Take it up with those who arrested and charged them.

If you wanted the names of three left wingers who were arrested for, or guilty of, specific acts then you should have specified them. At the very least you should have clearly defined what you meant by "Rioting".

Also, the fifty people in the second list I gave you were arrested for looting. On top of that, the link below tells of eighteen arrests in Portland in July for arson and property damage:

18 arrested in Portland for alleged arson, property damage, assaults on police

Yet MOST of the real Rioters are never arrested because they know exactly where the cops are and burn, loot, etc. and aren't even from the local area. And if you watched the clip I provided you would see that 4 of the arrested real Rioters were from White Supremists groups that were there to just keep things stirred up. These people are the hardest to catch because they are well organized.

As I just proved above, many "real" rioters have been arrested for looting, arson and property damage. Say what you will about white supremacist groups but the uncomfortable fact is, left wingers have been involved in the looting and burning from the beginning, regardless of whether white supremacists instigated it or not.

You need to spend more time in going after the real criminals who are actually there to just keep the fires burning.

I don't need to spend more time doing anything - I'm not the one going after these people. And as has been pointed out already, the real criminals are being arrested. The uncomfortable truth you seem incapable of accepting is that most of them are left wingers.

But instead, you go after the peaceful protesters. Yah, I know, your Orange Deity says you must so you do. We understand.

Why would I go after peaceful protesters? The peaceful protesters are not the ones looting and burning.

I have no problem with protesters who obey the law. Do it the right way: Apply for a permit to march or protest and then assemble in the designated area on the designated date and time and march or protest without blocking traffic, looting, burning or committing any other illegal activity. If they do it this way then they can shout until blood comes out of their ears for all I care.

You've been given everything you asked for: left wingers arrested for rioting, looting and arson. So how are you going to redefine "Riot" now, making purses out of calf leather during a full moon?

Once again, comrade, I can recognize a paid poster. How is the weather in Moscow.

You.

Yeah, he's a little bitch like that.

When you look at what they actually did it was a far cry from rioting. Any other time it would be less than dumping a bunch of tea overboard.
You have proof, all you have is your opinion and no proof.

You.

Yeah, he's a little bitch like that.

Oh, look, the Russians have landed.

You have proof, all you have is your opinion and no proof.

Thank you for your input, Comrade. Putin would be proud. Hope he issues you better Vodka this time around.

Forum List

Back