MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

Seattle, Portland LA, Bakersfield, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York City, St. Louis, San Jose, Detroit, Dallas, Austin, Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, Richmond, Des Moines, Houston, Denver, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Eugene, Oakland, to name a few cities where riots took place.

So you named 20 cities, how many cities are there in this country?

That was just a few, I can go and add a lot more, you are the guy that claimed three at the most. Nice how you are trying to move the fence posts because you were totally incorrect.

We weren't talking about yourself. We were talking about property. Frankly, a mob is intent on burning your store, there's probably not much you can do about it with a gun.

Tell that to the Korean shopowners whose businesses were the only ones left standing in their neighborhood after the Rodney “Piñata” King riots in 1992.

Joe is very limited in his historical knowledge.

That's not gonna wash. If you go to a protest with no intention to riot and with the idea that rioting is wrong and will not be tolerated, when someone does, you run them out of there or turn them in to the police.
Or the third option which is to do nothing.

And make it look like you are the one who initiated it.

You can bring up outside agitators all you want but there's no getting around one salient, inescapable fact: Some legitimate protesters rioted, looted and burned.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

Seattle, Portland LA, Bakersfield, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York City, St. Louis, San Jose, Detroit, Dallas, Austin, Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, Richmond, Des Moines, Houston, Denver, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Eugene, Oakland, to name a few cities where riots took place.

How many cities does it take before looting and burning is considered wrong?

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

What gave you the idea that I don't see the peaceful protesters?

You.
How so?

Color has nothing to do with it.

It's a decision for the subhuman piece of @criminal shit to make—does he value his own life more than he values stealing or destroying other people's property? It he chooses to participate in rioting and looting and stealing and destroying, and gets his worthless ass shot for it, then it's his own damn fault.

That you would murder someone over a TV says a lot about you.

That you have the values of Joseph Smith and not Jesus.
It's not murder to defend your property from those who would steal it from you, or destroy it.
That you try to claim it is, says a lot about you.

People who don't care enough to want to defend themselves and their property from others with ill-intent, have no self respect, and no self worth.
That you try so hard to convince other people to give their's up, while you actually have none of your own, says even more about you.

That you would defend subhuman pieces of @shit who would put me in the position of having to shoot them in order to defend myself, my family, my home, my business, or whatever, says everything about you.

We weren't talking about yourself. We were talking about property. Frankly, a mob is intent on burning your store, there's probably not much you can do about it with a gun.

So again, property vs. Human life.. I vote for human life. I mean, even if they were Mormons.

Of course, it's no coincidence that you're also one of the loudest advocates of depriving human beings of the right to possess and use the tools with which to defend ourselves against subhuman criminal filth.

Guy, we have 39,000 gun deaths a year in this country, and only 200 cases of guns being used in legitimate "self-defense" by civilians. Most of those are wives shooting abusive husbands, not strangers trying to break into your house.

It's like whining that I'm against you having a Bigfoot Hunting License.
Deliberate lie from you right there.

I'm going to try to answer this nicely,

"Answer nicely": a euphemism for calling your opponent racist.

but after this, I'm pretty much done with you.

Whassamatter, the insults and accusations of racism aren't working? Did you think that that grade school tactic would actually convince me that destroying property is justified?

So why did my bringing it up elicit such an acid and hateful response from you? Why was your first reaction to label me a racist and presume to tell me I don't care? You care (a little bit) about the businesses being burned out but if I point it out and condemn it, I'm the racist. Go figure.

Because you keep using some broken windows as an excuse to ingore the real problem, Police Misconduct.

"some broken windows"? Mere broken windows would not constitute over a billion dollars in damage. Downplaying the damage and violence will not make the fact go away that innocent people are being victimized because of someone else's misdeeds.

What it comes down to is that people like you think injustice is the answer to injustice.

It wouldn't be happening if the rioters and protesters had stayed focused on the issue of black men being killed by cops and not strayed into anti-capitalism and erroneously viewing business owners as part of the problem.

Actually, the thing is, white people ONLY pay attention to this stuff when their stuff is getting burned. Take LA. Nobody paid attention to the cops beating Rodney King... they even acquitted the thugs on the first go round. Then we had riots, and they GOT action. The Police Cheif was fired and the cops were tried in front of a black jury.

White people pay attention when their stuff is getting burned for no good reason other than because the protests became mobs and the mobs got out of control. And you're forgetting that black-owned businesses were damaged as well. Were these people also not paying attention?

This is something you say when a business is damaged or destroyed by fire or flood, not when a bunch of thugs torch it deliberately and indiscriminately. This is the utmost in arrogant selfishness. Especially considering that it wasn't your business that was destroyed.

Actually, I put in the the same category A fire happens because you let an unsafe situation occur. A flood happens because you were stupid enough to build on a flood plain.

Oversimplification is definitely one of your strengths (weaknesses). Sometimes fires happen because of shorts in appliances or wiring in the walls or generally things that are out of the owner's control or ability to foresee. And floods don't always happen in floodplains or flood prone areas. This is what happened in our area in 2016.

You are incapable of empathy and thinking past the Better Ghettos & Urban Wastelands book at the end of your nose.

A riot happens because you spent decades ignoring legitimate complaints.

A riot happens when anger and outrage get out of control and then is misdirected at innocent people.

Anyway, no, they won't be fine. You know how insurance companies are. Most will give the absolute minimum payout which might help the owners recoup some of the loss of liquid assets but I expect that in many cases, it will not be enough to actually get the business going again.

Oh, I know how insurance companies are, but when I complain about how my experiences with Cigna changed my views on health care, you guys all dismiss it.

Who is "you guys"? I know nothing about your experiences with Cigna.

But the point is, they have insurance. In some cases the riots are a blessing. They were probably already struggling due to the plague. Now they can cash out their failed businesses.

Do you not understand that these people don't want to "cash out"? Do you not understand that when one starts a business, the motive and drive to do so goes way beyond money? What am I saying, of course you don't.

These people want to get their businesses going again AFTER THE PANDEMIC. Now that will be impossible for some because of the riots. Years of sweat, toil, stress and sleepless nights was all for nothing because a bunch of entitled thugbrats got their feelings hurt when a cop shot someone thousands of miles away.

On top of that, cities like Seattle announcing that they are cutting funding to the police has forced some businesses there to close permanently or move because with reduced law enforcement presence, insurance companies either will not insure anymore or will render the policies useless in the event of rioting or crime. And unfortunately, the city has made it all too clear that they condone looting and burning.

I doubt anyone condones it. "Not shooting a black person because of a broken window" might make racists like you unhappy, but let's not forget, WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE.

And business owners in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha and numerous other cities are where they are BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE by mobs.

Has it not occurred to you that had not the rioters been defying pandemic and social distancing protocols to gather in masses in the streets to loot and burn, your so called "Trump Plague" might not have been as bad? And perhaps some of those businesses would still be open and operating?

Nope. If Trump had taken positive action on either the plague or the riots, things wouldn't be so bad. Trump does what he does best- Take a bad situation and make it worse.

"Positive action" on the pandemic would have simply meant a longer period of social distancing and confinement. The very two things you blamed the violence of the riots for. As for any action on the riots, you know as well as I do that anything Trump did in regards to the riots would have set them off. Why? Because they hate him. You can't reason with people like that. Believe me, I know this from experience from trying to reason with you.

Nope. Sorry, but looters and burners don't get to use a pandemic as an excuse. Besides, it certainly doesn't explain why the Ferguson riots were so bad. Another thing, if the intensity and violence of the riots could be attributed to folks being cooped up for a long time then any quicker action taken by Trump would have exacerbated the situation by requiring people to be cooped up even longer.

The thing was, the Ferguson riots were limited to Ferguson... they weren't national riots.

Irrelevant. The Ferguson riots got violent on their own. For that matter, so did the Rodney King riots. You can't blame a pandemic for the violence of these riots when Ferguson and other past riots prove that a pandemic is not necessary for a protest to get violent.

As for Trump, had he taken quicker action, and not LIED about how serious it was, we'd have probably ended quarrentine a lot earlier. This is exactly what the Europeans did.

Why does lying on Trump's part bother you so much when you're so adept at it yourself? You lied about the Sandmann case, you lied about the Michael Brown case and you're lying here.

Again, you don't get to use a pandemic as an excuse to commit an act you know is illegal. If you get to use stress as an excuse for looting and burning then cops can use it as an excuse for shooting people in tense situations. You can't have it both ways.

Again, the rioters destroyed insured property.

The property being insured does not make it legal, ethical, moral or justified.

You have said that you don't favor rioting but there is one glaring omission in your arguments: Condemnation of the destruction of personal property. You will use misdirection with irrelevancies, give excuses, make assumptions, ignore relevant facts, ignore logic, ignore reason, conflate, downplay, make ad hominem attacks, insult and generally do anything it takes to take the spotlight off the holes in your own narrative. Not once have you actually said that the destruction of personal property is wrong.

Rittenhouse murdered people.

That has yet to be determined. He claims self defense and I'm inclined to believe him because the video clearly shows people chasing him, assaulting and tackling him.

Having said that, rather than make a summary judgment based on less than all the facts (as you clearly have a talent for) I will await the results of the trial.

The thug cops murdered people.

And? I fail to see how this justifies burning a city.

The real problem, people like you and Mormon Bob consider white property more important than black lives.

Um, no. That is just your penchant for conflation, exaggeration and moral posturing talking. You ought to know by now that these cheap tactics do not work on me.

If they hadn't unjustly destroyed property in response to the unjust killing of a black man, I just might be standing beside you protesting. But alas, that is not the case. As I said, you think injustice is the proper response to injustice.

And then you scratch your big monkey craniums and wonder why you have riots.

Rioters destroy property of innocent people with impunity and inaction and tacit approval of the city government and then you scratch your big monkey craniums and wonder why you have people like Rittenhouse showing up armed.

You are aware of the fact that protesters brought guns and other weapons to the CHAZ, right? Are you also aware of the Antifa thug killing the Trump supporter? Were you equally critical of that guy? Did you mention it or condemn it at all or did you not give it a second thought? I'm betting you did none of those things.

Since the Feds murdered that guy before we ever heard his side of the story, I guess we'll never know. Frankly, it sounded more like an execution than an arrest.

I've no doubt that this is exactly what you think. But you would have thought this no matter what went down.

Anything having to do with Trump, Trump supporters, whites, cops or rich people, you always assume the worst, most sinister motives. You, my friend, are a bitter, vindictive soul.

Also, you're quick to chalk up the riots to pent up frustration over lack of action on police reforms and you excuse it for that reason and say it was inevitable. Well, the Kyle Rittenhouse case is the exact same thing but in the other direction. Rittenhouse was there to help protect a business from rioters. Ask me why. Because of the frustration of business owners at the inaction of the city and state to do anything about the destruction. If the riots were inevitable then any response to that is inevitable.

Rittenhouse was a high-school dropout with a long history of violence. He's a little piece of shit who was always going to end up hurting someone.

George Floyd had a history of violence too. So did Jacob Blake for that matter. So what? Besides, one video of one altercation hardly counts as "a long history of violence".

Your predilection for hyperbole and exaggeration knows no bounds.

Their responses to evidence and links are irrelevant. It is your duty when you make a claim to support it.

Uh, no, I'm only posting here for my own entertainment... If a link interests me, I'll post it.

It doesn't matter that you're only here for entertainment. You make a claim, you back it up. If you don't, you are viewed as an internet troll with zero integrity. Which is just what you have proven yourself to be.

Most here don't take you seriously for that reason. That and for your hypocrisy, your juvenile debate style of ad hominem attacks and your language that serves no other purpose than to provoke your opponent. I've said it before and I'll say it again: You are completely useless.

I really don't need to post "proof" of Trump's racism, that's been well established.

Given that people like you think outdoor camping is a sign of white supremacy, that's not saying much.

Yesterday he was in White minnesota telling the rednecks about their "good genes" and about how he's blocking more black refugees from Somalia. Not posting a link to that, either.

And I'm more or less done with you. MOving on to making fun of Mormon Bob.

And the hypocrisy and insults were working so well.
Damn good post there.
That was some top quality fisking.

sure there are peaceful protest is cities controlled by democrats here in North Carolina why are they peaceful? because they know what will happen to them and their families if they start to riot

What will happen to them that isn't already happening? Are you saying they know to stay in their place.

That was just a few, I can go and add a lot more, you are the guy that claimed three at the most. Nice how you are trying to move the fence posts because you were totally incorrect.

Go ahead and name them, what is the hold up? It's about 20K cities in the US, how many of them would you say have riots and looting happening in them?

How many cities does it take before looting and burning is considered wrong?

One.

How many police killings does it take before you consider it wrong?

Go ahead and name them, what is the hold up? It's about 20K cities in the US, how many of them would you say have riots and looting happening in them?

So you admit you were wrong on saying only three? I made my point, I don't know how many cities they were rioting but a hell of a lot more than three. I really don't care, my point is made.

So you admit you were wrong on saying only three?

No I said you guys claim that EVERY city in America is being looted and that there are riots going on, which is false.

So you admit you were wrong on saying only three?

No I said you guys claim that EVERY city in America is being looted and that there are riots going on, which is false.

I never made the claim.

You said: "93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most,

You didn't even make the claim that "EVERY city", again with the misstatements and your own failure to come clean and admit the mistakes. That leads me to believe you are out and out lying. This is what you said: "you would think this is happening from coast to coast."

MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS:
Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness

___
Want New Laws to Protect Police

Including 84% of Black Voters

17 Sep 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
For months now Democrats, leftists, antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs have been terrorizing American cities.
Black Lives Matter, the activist group behind the riots has caused $1 billion in destruction in cities across the country.

Americans are terrified that their community may be next.
So it should not really be a surprise that a majority of likely voters want “Blue Lives Matter” laws to protect police in America.
** 68% of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers.​
** And 84% of blacks are concerned that a shortage of police officers may hurt their communities!​
This may explain President Trump’s inroads with African American voters!
Via Rasmussen Reports:
Most voters believe there is a war on police in America today and want to make attacks on cops punishable as a hate crime. Blacks worry most that these attacks will make their communities less safe.
~[snip]~
Sixty-eight percent (68%) of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers and reduce public safety where they live, with 44% who are Very Concerned. Thirty percent (30%) don’t share that concern, but that includes only 14% who are Not At All Concerned.​
Whites (63%) are bigger supporters of Blue Lives Matter laws than blacks (52%) and other minority voters (49%). But blacks (84%) are a lot more concerned than whites (66%) and other minorities (70%) about a potential shortage of police officers in their community.​

Comment:
I do not fear the the mob. I fear more the corrupt legal system that would prosecute me for defending myself and my family when they attack me and I blow holes in them for doing so.
How stupid do democrats have to be to see what their party is doing and still vote for them?
Actually Black voters will be the first in line to be destroyed by BLM...They know it, even my neighbor has told me that too. That's why 84% fear these protest being in their name..
Along with the "Turner Diaries", you might also like the fiction series "Forgotten Forbidden America" by Thomas Watson. It is about the Second Civil War and the leaders of the federal government are the Democrats who are delusional.
Minnesota is a sad place. My prayers are up for the good people who make a difference in the beautiful land of a thousand lakes.

sure there are peaceful protest is cities controlled by democrats here in North Carolina why are they peaceful? because they know what will happen to them and their families if they start to riot

What will happen to them that isn't already happening? Are you saying they know to stay in their place.
we patrol their neighborhoods to make sure their families are ...... safe yes that's it safe

we patrol their neighborhoods to make sure their families are ...... safe yes that's it safe

Why don't you start patrolling ALL the neighborhoods and make sure they are safe.

Why don't you start patrolling ALL the neighborhoods and make sure they are safe.
nope just those

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

What gave you the idea that I don't see the peaceful protesters?

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

*Whoosh* Right over your head.

Not all protesters are rioters BUT, all rioters are protesters.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.

Forum List

Back