MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

If Americans just vote for the right person and make Biden the puppet mob boss, then maybe the Left will call their goons off from all rioting and looting and destruction of American cities. Maybe.

The good news is, without Rump in office, his goons will either be called off or sent to prison that are also contributing to it.

That's bullshit, and you know it.

The routine seasonal flu outbreak is not what made anything worse.

I'm sure you think your magic underwear protects you from Covid. In the real world, this stuff is serious.

Covid is not a seasonal flu.

It was criminals infesting government, who hyperbolized it into a fake crisis, which they then used as an excuse to seize and abuse unprecedented powers,and to willfully and maliciously sabotage the economy, which created this whole economic mess.

Oh, please, Mormon Bob. The economic mess was caused because there was no consistent response. Every other country had a consistent national response. Short lockdown followed by social distancing protocols.

Instead, because right wingers are, you know, kind of stupid, masks became a part of the culture wars. Never should have been, but they did.

Trump is the one who threw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama had left.
Trump is the one who disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
Trump is the one who called it a hoax.
Trump is the one who closed down the CDC's team in China that could have coordinated responses.
Trump is the one who undermined governors trying to get this under control.

1600623099325.png

Do you care? If you do, why are you busting my balls? If you don't then my being a "racist ass" is irrelevant, isn't it? I mean, what difference does it make that I don't care if you don't care either?

Do I care about businesses being burned out. Um. Yeah, a little bit.

So why did my bringing it up elicit such an acid and hateful response from you? Why was your first reaction to label me a racist and presume to tell me I don't care? You care (a little bit) about the businesses being burned out but if I point it out and condemn it, I'm the racist. Go figure.

But it wouldn't be happening if the issues had been addressed years ago when they should have.

It wouldn't be happening if the rioters and protesters had stayed focused on the issue of black men being killed by cops and not strayed into anti-capitalism and erroneously viewing business owners as part of the problem.

Businesses have insurance, they'll be fine.

This is something you say when a business is damaged or destroyed by fire or flood, not when a bunch of thugs torch it deliberately and indiscriminately. This is the utmost in arrogant selfishness. Especially considering that it wasn't your business that was destroyed.

Anyway, no, they won't be fine. You know how insurance companies are. Most will give the absolute minimum payout which might help the owners recoup some of the loss of liquid assets but I expect that in many cases, it will not be enough to actually get the business going again.
On top of that, cities like Seattle announcing that they are cutting funding to the police has forced some businesses there to close permanently or move because with reduced law enforcement presence, insurance companies either will not insure anymore or will render the policies useless in the event of rioting or crime. And unfortunately, the city has made it all too clear that they condone looting and burning.

Some cases, it's a blessing, because 164,000 businesses were shuttered due to Trump Plague. 94,000 permanently, according to Yelp. 1500 businesses have been damaged in riots in Minneapolis, and again, insurance will cover those losses.

Has it not occurred to you that had not the rioters been defying pandemic and social distancing protocols to gather in masses in the streets to loot and burn, your so called "Trump Plague" might not have been as bad? And perhaps some of those businesses would still be open and operating?

No one is protesting about the pandemic and they never have. That didn't come until later anyway.

No, but the Pandemic made things worse. This is what you don't get. If this had happened last year, when most of us still had jobs, and weren't locked in our houses, and weren't having panic attacks... then, yes, this probably would have blown over with some minor protests. Trump didn't cause the pandemic or the riots, but man, he made them both a lot worse than they needed to be.

Nope. Sorry, but looters and burners don't get to use a pandemic as an excuse. Besides, it certainly doesn't explain why the Ferguson riots were so bad. Another thing, if the intensity and violence of the riots could be attributed to folks being cooped up for a long time then any quicker action taken by Trump would have exacerbated the situation by requiring people to be cooped up even longer.

Again, you don't get to use a pandemic as an excuse to commit an act you know is illegal. If you get to use stress as an excuse for looting and burning then cops can use it as an excuse for shooting people in tense situations. You can't have it both ways.

Yes, they would. After a trial. You don't even want Rittenhouse tried, you want to railroad him because he's white.

Naw, I want to railroad him because he's guilty...

"Railroad" being the operative word here.

and because I want it to be a clear message to any other pindick with a gun to keep it in their pants.

You are aware of the fact that protesters brought guns and other weapons to the CHAZ, right? Are you also aware of the Antifa thug killing the Trump supporter? Were you equally critical of that guy? Did you mention it or condemn it at all or did you not give it a second thought? I'm betting you did none of those things.

Also, you're quick to chalk up the riots to pent up frustration over lack of action on police reforms and you excuse it for that reason and say it was inevitable. Well, the Kyle Rittenhouse case is the exact same thing but in the other direction. Rittenhouse was there to help protect a business from rioters. Ask me why. Because of the frustration of business owners at the inaction of the city and state to do anything about the destruction. If the riots were inevitable then any response to that is inevitable.

Every time you get asked to support your ridiculous claims you crawfish and use the excuse that the other person is playing a game.

No, I just realize it's a waste of time, because wingnuts (and left wingers as well) do one of two things when you bother to provide a source.

1) They pretend they didn't see it and make the same lame ass arguments in another thread.
2) They claim it's "fake news", even if it comes from a credible media source.

It's not worth the time to do to post a link that "Trump is a racist" or "Water is wet".

Their responses to evidence and links are irrelevant. It is your duty when you make a claim to support it. When you refuse to back up your claims it only makes YOU appear lazy and lacking integrity. If you provide evidence and they dismiss it, THEY appear lazy and lacking integrity. Providing evidence for your claims is less about convincing your opponent and more about covering your own ass. Even if they dismiss it, the seed is planted and they can't unsee it.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

What gave you the idea that I don't see the peaceful protesters?

You can stop this nonsense. Your spreading fear and hate isn't working anymore.
Yeah, BLM/antifa has run its course.

The BLM is an idea. The Antifa is a mythical creature dreamed up by your bunch. You can combat a mythical creature but you can't kill an idea.

You can stop this nonsense. Your spreading fear and hate isn't working anymore.
Yeah, BLM/antifa has run its course.

The BLM is an idea. The Antifa is a mythical creature dreamed up by your bunch. You can combat a mythical creature but you can't kill an idea.

Antifa in Philadelphia. Note the Antifa banners.

View attachment 390910

Antifa in Portland. Note one of the Antifa symbols on the makeshift riot shields.

View attachment 390912

Another shot of Antifa in Portland. Note the banner with the large letter "A" which stands for - you guessed it - Antifa.

View attachment 390914

Antifa has no overall organizational structure but it does exist.

Recently, FBI director Chris Wray is rapturously quoted by mainstream media as saying that Antifa is an ideology, not an organization. However, what the media left out was that right before this, Wray said "Antifa is a real thing."

Wray is absolutely correct. Antifa is not an organization but it IS a real thing. It is much too late for people on the left to try to disavow or deny Antifa at this point. Too much damage and strife has already been caused by them and done with little to no condemnation from Democrats up to now. In fact, it's only been within the last few days that Democrat politicians finally acknowledged and condemned the violence and destruction during the protests. The only reason they're doing so now is because they suddenly realized that their inaction, (nay, enabling) and reticence on the issue is hurting their chances in November.

What they are doing is displaying it because it drive you Party of the Rumpers completely bonkers.

Are you seriously suggesting that these people go to the trouble to make and display these banners, signs and T-shirts; chant anti-capitalism and anti-fascist slogans; block traffic and destroy property only to goad Trump supporters? That seems like an awful waste of time and energy, don't you think? I would think their time and energy would be better spent on the issue at hand, wouldn't you?

It would appear that you are the one who is bonkers here.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

View attachment 390107
You got that about as wrong as you could.

Prove me wrong.
History already has.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.
So if I pass a hundred people on a sidewalk every day and only 7 of them attack me physically, then I got nothing to complain about, in your opinion?

Get the fuck out of here.....

No dumbass, the point is you right wingers act as if EVERY post is nothing more than rioting, looting, burning, etc. Which is nothing more than right wing propaganda. Hopefully most folks are wise enough to see through that bullshit.
You mean the way you all are claiming every cop is a racist? And every white man is, too?

Get the fuck out of here....

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
You want four more years of trump?
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
Oh yeah, you want four more years of impeachment hearings?
MAGA?

Yeah, because Trump cares for this country. Look at what you just posted. Talk about an idiot. Thanks for telling us your rioting is purely political.

That makes it terrorism. Which makes it sedition, which means the gloves can come off.
Trump cares for this country? Nonsense.

If he cares for this country then he should:
1. Condemned the Russians for interfering in to our presidential election, harassing us in with their fighter jets and ships in the international waters, caught multiple times off Alaskan coast. But not a single words coming out against his master puppet.

2. Fanning the racial injustice. Threatening mayors and governors instead of working with them. He lied like HELL.

3. Stop lying and spreading misinformation about the Coronavirus.
4. Help stop spreading the infections that Americans are facing right now. He even blasted Biden for wearing a mask. His disaster town hall meeting mask is not good because a waitress told him.
5. Look at the millions of millions of Americans that are sufferings, death and infections because of this moron.
6. Look at his rallies not wearing mask or social distancing against his own policy.

He downplayed or played dumb this crisis from the beginning and we are now in 9 months......And still continues to play dumb.

NO and NO he doesn’t give a fuck. Now you tell me if he cares about Americans. Now you want 4 more years of this garbage administration.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast.

Um, no. Riots have broken out in cities with looting, burning and vandalism, literally, from coast to coast since the George Floyd incident:

New York City
Los Angeles
Minneapolis
Kenosha
Richmond
Chicago
Memphis
Portland
Seattle
Kenosha
Columbus
Washington D.C.

Just to name a few.

What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

By doing what, trying to put a stop to the flames of hate and chaos already occurring?

So you named 12 out of thousands of cities across this country. Fact is most of these protest have been peaceful. The thing that amazes me about right wingers is you want to focus on the protest and NOT what is CAUSING the protests.

These people don’t know the differences. The sad part of that is Trump has not address the police brutalities, has not address the racial injustice, mis management of the economic crisis, mismanagement of the Coronavirus crisis.

Then they blamed the democrats for their failures and the violence. Maybe they forgot that these are under Trump administration.

So if I pass a hundred people on a sidewalk every day and only 7 of them attack me physically, then I got nothing to complain about, in your opinion?

Wrong comparisons because there are 331 millions in America.

Maybe you don’t understand actually it’s higher than 93%. The problem with your ignorant opinion like the rest is you make it sounds that all BLM protests are violence all over US. You make it sounds that the entire US cities are burning and rioting and looting. You make it sounds that all blacks are bad. That is totally HOGWASH.

All these massacres of citizens, school shootings, church shootings are done by whites, all these pro Trump Nazis rally. It will be very stupid and wrong to say that all whites are mass murderers and all whites are racist.

View attachment 390107

Prove me wrong.
History already has.

Actually history proves me right.

No dumbass, the point is you right wingers act as if EVERY post is nothing more than rioting, looting, burning, etc. Which is nothing more than right wing propaganda. Hopefully most folks are wise enough to see through that bullshit.
You mean the way you all are claiming every cop is a racist? And every white man is, too?

Show me where anyone said EVERY cop and white man is racist, now you GTFOH.

Maybe you don’t understand actually it’s higher than 93%. The problem with your ignorant opinion like the rest is you make it sounds that all BLM protests are violence all over US. You make it sounds that the entire US cities are burning and rioting and looting. You make it sounds that all blacks are bad. That is totally HOGWASH.

All these massacres of citizens, school shootings, church shootings are done by whites, all these pro Trump Nazis rally. It will be very stupid and wrong to say that all whites are mass murderers and all whites are racist.

2 billion dollars in damage, and dozens of murders says that you are an idiot.

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
You want four more years of trump?
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
Oh yeah, you want four more years of impeachment hearings?
MAGA?

Yeah, because Trump cares for this country. Look at what you just posted. Talk about an idiot. Thanks for telling us your rioting is purely political.

That makes it terrorism. Which makes it sedition, which means the gloves can come off.
Trump cares for this country? Nonsense.

If he cares for this country then he should:
1. Condemned the Russians for interfering in to our presidential election, harassing us in with their fighter jets and ships in the international waters, caught multiple times off Alaskan coast. But not a single words coming out against his master puppet.

2. Fanning the racial injustice. Threatening mayors and governors instead of working with them. He lied like HELL.

3. Stop lying and spreading misinformation about the Coronavirus.
4. Help stop spreading the infections that Americans are facing right now. He even blasted Biden for wearing a mask. His disaster town hall meeting mask is not good because a waitress told him.
5. Look at the millions of millions of Americans that are sufferings, death and infections because of this moron.
6. Look at his rallies not wearing mask or social distancing against his own policy.

He downplayed or played dumb this crisis from the beginning and we are now in 9 months......And still continues to play dumb.

NO and NO he doesn’t give a fuck. Now you tell me if he cares about Americans. Now you want 4 more years of this garbage administration.

No, not nonsense. The problem you people have is you think words from a politician mean something. they don't. While you people were applauding michelle obummer and her various hashtag statements about releasing prisoners from Boko Haram etc. the reality is they DID nothing. Trump has gotten our hostages freed. Obummer traded five high level terrorists for a worthless piece of shit deserter. That's it. That's the one hostage he ever got released.

The russians have ALWAYS harassed us and interfered with our elections. obummer was notified of it and told the FBI to do nothing. Trump has acted to reduce the russian influence. All quietly but he has done meaningful things other than your hero the obummer.

The MSM is fanning the flames of racial injustice you clown. For THEIR own ends.

He did't, and in fact while YOUR heros dawdled, he acted.

The masks don't do shit. If they did the assholes telling us to wear them all of the time WOULD be. Whenever they think they are off camera, so too do the masks come off.

No you fucking imbecile. They are suffering BECAUSE OF CHINA! They launched the attack, and chinese stooges, like you, try and blame Trump

Look at the rioters not social distancing or wearing maskes. In other words, you are wrong on all counts and either a paid chinese/russian stooge, or are too stupid to think for yourself.

Instead, because right wingers are, you know, kind of stupid, masks became a part of the culture wars. Never should have been, but they did.

Trump is the one who threw out the Pandemic Playbook Obama had left.
Trump is the one who disbanded the Pandemic Response Team
Trump is the one who called it a hoax.
Trump is the one who closed down the CDC's team in China that could have coordinated responses.
Trump is the one who undermined governors trying to get this under control.

Spare me the bullshit.

The “pandemic” never was anything more than a routine flu outbreak, that has been exaggerated and hyperbolized into a fake crisis.

There never was any legitimate cause for state and local officials to seize and abuse so much power over us, under the pretext of this “pandemic”. There was never any legitimate reason nor authority to shut down our businesses, our churches, and other public places; there was never any legitimate reason nor authority to throw people out of work, and sabotage the economy.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast.

Um, no. Riots have broken out in cities with looting, burning and vandalism, literally, from coast to coast since the George Floyd incident:

New York City
Los Angeles
Minneapolis
Kenosha
Richmond
Chicago
Memphis
Portland
Seattle
Kenosha
Columbus
Washington D.C.

Just to name a few.

What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

By doing what, trying to put a stop to the flames of hate and chaos already occurring?

So you named 12 out of thousands of cities across this country. Fact is most of these protest have been peaceful. The thing that amazes me about right wingers is you want to focus on the protest and NOT what is CAUSING the protests.

These people don’t know the differences. The sad part of that is Trump has not address the police brutalities, has not address the racial injustice, mis management of the economic crisis, mismanagement of the Coronavirus crisis.

Then they blamed the democrats for their failures and the violence. Maybe they forgot that these are under Trump administration.

The Ferguson riots happened under Obama's administration. So what?

Not really though.

View attachment 390107

Prove me wrong.
History already has.

Actually history proves me right.
You need a remedial class then.

Show me where anyone said EVERY cop and white man is racist, now you GTFOH.
You claiming there aren't race baiters here who do that?

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

What gave you the idea that I don't see the peaceful protesters?

You.

Forum List

Back