MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.
So if I pass a hundred people on a sidewalk every day and only 7 of them attack me physically, then I got nothing to complain about, in your opinion?

Get the fuck out of here.....

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

View attachment 390107
You got that about as wrong as you could.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

You can stop this nonsense. Your spreading fear and hate isn't working anymore.
Yeah, BLM/antifa has run its course.

The BLM is an idea. The Antifa is a mythical creature dreamed up by your bunch. You can combat a mythical creature but you can't kill an idea.

The BLM is an idea. The Antifa is a mythical creature dreamed up by your bunch. You can combat a mythical creature but you can't kill an idea.

Antifa in Philadelphia. Note the Antifa banners.

antifaimages-e1530117473160-1200x630.jpg

Antifa in Portland. Note one of the Antifa symbols on the makeshift riot shields.

portland-antifa.jpg

Another shot of Antifa in Portland. Note the banner with the large letter "A" which stands for - you guessed it - Antifa.

antifa-protest-angry-500x334.jpg

Antifa has no overall organizational structure but it does exist.

Recently, FBI director Chris Wray is rapturously quoted by mainstream media as saying that Antifa is an ideology, not an organization. However, what the media left out was that right before this, Wray said "Antifa is a real thing."

Wray is absolutely correct. Antifa is not an organization but it IS a real thing. It is much too late for people on the left to try to disavow or deny Antifa at this point. Too much damage and strife has already been caused by them and done with little to no condemnation from Democrats up to now. In fact, it's only been within the last few days that Democrat politicians finally acknowledged and condemned the violence and destruction during the protests. The only reason they're doing so now is because they suddenly realized that their inaction, (nay, enabling) and reticence on the issue is hurting their chances in November.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

Antifa in Philadelphia. Note the Antifa banners.

View attachment 390910

Antifa in Portland. Note one of the Antifa symbols on the makeshift riot shields.

View attachment 390912

Another shot of Antifa in Portland. Note the banner with the large letter "A" which stands for - you guessed it - Antifa.

View attachment 390914

Antifa has no overall organizational structure but it does exist.

Recently, FBI director Chris Wray is rapturously quoted by mainstream media as saying that Antifa is an ideology, not an organization. However, what the media left out was that right before this, Wray said "Antifa is a real thing."

Wray is absolutely correct. Antifa is not an organization but it IS a real thing. It is much too late for people on the left to try to disavow or deny Antifa at this point. Too much damage and strife has already been caused by them and done with little to no condemnation from Democrats up to now. In fact, it's only been within the last few days that Democrat politicians finally acknowledged and condemned the violence and destruction during the protests. The only reason they're doing so now is because they suddenly realized that their inaction, (nay, enabling) and reticence on the issue is hurting their chances in November.

What they are doing is displaying it because it drive you Party of the Rumpers completely bonkers.

No, but the Pandemic made things worse.

That's bullshit, and you know it.

The routine seasonal flu outbreak is not what made anything worse.

It was criminals infesting government, who hyperbolized it into a fake crisis, which they then used as an excuse to seize and abuse unprecedented powers,and to willfully and maliciously sabotage the economy, which created this whole economic mess.

No, but the Pandemic made things worse.

That's bullshit, and you know it.

The routine seasonal flu outbreak is not what made anything worse.

It was criminals infesting government, who hyperbolized it into a fake crisis, which they then used as an excuse to seize and abuse unprecedented powers,and to willfully and maliciously sabotage the economy, which created this whole economic mess.

Had it been Nationalized in January like it should have been, most of us would never even been aware it was going on. Did H1N1 affect your life? It didn't mine.

If Americans just vote for the right person and make Biden the puppet mob boss, then maybe the Left will call their goons off from all rioting and looting and destruction of American cities. Maybe.

Had it been Nationalized in January like it should have been, most of us would never even been aware it was going on. Did H1N1 affect your life? It didn't mine.

I am trying, without success, to figure out what sense you think your response makes, in any send close to the context.

What are you saying should have been nationalized, and by what Constitutionally-delegated authority?

And how does getting the federal government to stick its filthy nose in where it has no business ticking it prevent anyone from knowing that anything was going on?

Did H1N1 affect your life? It didn't mine.

It provided me with material for a joke.

At the time, I worked in the shipping department of a Campbell's Soup factory, which has since been shut down. My turf spanned several warehouse sections, lettered A through I, with rows of product designated by direction, and bays within each row by number.

The northeast most bay in the H section, in row 1, on the north side, the first bay, was H1N1. A big hobby of mine, at the time, pertained to a microscope that I had recently inherited when my father passed way. I used to joke that if you wanted to hide anything from me, the place to hide it was in the northeast corner of the H section, because H1N1 is a virus, and viruses are too small for me to see, even with my microscope.

The BLM is an idea.
An idea used by clever marxists to get useful liberal idiots to riot and cause destruction and chaos.
The Antifa is a mythical creature dreamed up by your bunch.
It's not a creature, it's a group of moronic larpers who dress up like ninjas and think they're fighting a nazi regime that was destroyed 80-some years ago.
You can combat a mythical creature but you can't kill an idea.
You can detain and kill the criminals using that "idea" to break laws, though.
You're an idiot of the highest magnitude, son.

For months now Democrats, leftists, antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs have been terrorizing American cities.
Dirty cops off duty don't need any more "protection" than anyone else. The riots, protection rackets, and gun confiscation scams are all being coordinated straight out your local Democrat police station.

So if I pass a hundred people on a sidewalk every day and only 7 of them attack me physically, then I got nothing to complain about, in your opinion?

Get the fuck out of here.....

No dumbass, the point is you right wingers act as if EVERY post is nothing more than rioting, looting, burning, etc. Which is nothing more than right wing propaganda. Hopefully most folks are wise enough to see through that bullshit.

View attachment 390107
You got that about as wrong as you could.

Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back