MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

What effect do you think the behavior of the subhuman pieces of @shit who are rioting and looting and destroying is having, on whatever sympathy actual human beings might have for them or their causes?

If anything, actual human beings, in general are becoming much more favorable to the idea of simply shooting these destructive, violent beasts, and putting them out of our misery.

Guy, you don't really want to go there... Those folks who grew up in the ghetto are a lot tougher than your sissy Mormon ass.

Nobody ever crosses the street in a hurry because there are Mormons approaching.

The vast majority of the American public consistently cite the governments response to the COVID pandemic as their top concern for the upcoming election, so conservatives, please keep your focus on the BLM movement.

The vast majority of the American public consistently cite the governments response to the COVID pandemic as their top concern for the upcoming election, so conservatives, please keep your focus on the BLM movement.

1600518821045.png

By the same token, looting and burning is just pissing off everyone else.

I'm sure it is. Too bad white people don't listen when they are asked NICELY for justice.

Does that include the blacks whose businesses were destroyed or damaged? Did they not listen either? Were they one of those "asking nicely" and the mob turned on them? Were they just not black enough? What? How do they fit into your It's-all-whitey's-fault narrative?

It will take years to draft and impose reforms. Are we to just let them loot and burn until then?

Shouldn't take more than a few weeks... We know what needs to be done.

You know better than that. Bureaucracy never works that fast.

They've been asking NICELY for 10 years...

They've been rioting, looting and burning for the last six of those ten years. If that's what you call "asking nicely" then they can take their reforms and shove 'em.

I believe Rittenhouse currently has a list of charges against him. What else do you want?

Hang him by his testicles... That would be nice.

Are you suggesting summary or vigilante justice? If not then either give me a serious answer or shut the fuck up and let the system work the way it was designed to work.

The "back of bad officers"? What exactly did he say to give you that idea?

All of his racist rhetoric... come on, guy, we know how this game is played with you Trump Cultists.

Answer the question: What exactly did he say to give you the idea he has the back of bad officers?

Does that include the blacks whose businesses were destroyed or damaged? Did they not listen either? Were they one of those "asking nicely" and the mob turned on them? Were they just not black enough? What? How do they fit into your It's-all-whitey's-fault narrative?

Like your racist ass gives a fuck about supposed black businesses.

Sure it does, if they are properly motivated.

Are you suggesting summary or vigilante justice? If not then either give me a serious answer or shut the fuck up and let the system work the way it was designed to work.

You have this little fuck on video tape murdering people... why do we need a trial. Hopefully, someone will shank him in jail and save us all the expense.

Answer the question:

I did.... you just didn't like the answer and I'm not playing this game with you.

You can stop this nonsense. Your spreading fear and hate isn't working anymore.
That scare me to death shit, these rednecks pull every election has worked for decades....the one time, maybe it may be true, with crime spiking all around the nation, YOU HAVE TRUMP IN OFFICE...SO A BIG FAIL IS IN PLAY, bc crime spikes or no crime....WE VOTING THAT RACIST IMMORAL CORRUPT BITCH OUT OF OFFICE!!

I'm not the one destroying them, they are. So my ass being racist or not, it appears the protesters don't give a fuck either.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.

You have this little fuck on video tape murdering people... why do we need a trial. Hopefully, someone will shank him in jail and save us all the expense.

That's about what I figured.

You say you want a justice system that is fair for blacks but you want to bypass the system to hang a white kid. You can't have it both ways. Either it's a fair system for everyone that you want or you just want to punish white people for being white.

Answer the question:

I did.... you just didn't like the answer

There was no answer to dislike. All you did was refer to "all his racist rhetoric" which tells me absolutely nothing.

and I'm not playing this game with you.

Asking a question is a game?

The reality is that you can't provide a single example to show how Trump has the back of bad officers. If you had one you would have provided it in a second. I know it and you know it. Instead, you give me some vague bullshit about his "racist rhetoric" which amounts to nothing more than: "Well, he's just a big meany."

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.

Again, no one really thinks you care about black businesses... this is just a smoke screen.

Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You say you want a justice system that is fair for blacks but you want to bypass the system to hang a white kid. You can't have it both ways. Either it's a fair system for everyone that you want or you just want to punish white people for being white.

He's obviously guilty... just not seeing a need to dawdle. Trust me, you had a black person caught on tape doing exactly what they are accused of doing, they'd be in prison so fast it wouldn't be funny.

The reality is that you can't provide a single example to show how Trump

Guy, I'm not playing this game of finding Trump openly racist quotes, and then you denying that what he said was obviously racist. It's not worth my time.

Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

Last edited:

Again, no one really thinks you care about black businesses... this is just a smoke screen.

Do you care? If you do, why are you busting my balls? If you don't then my being a "racist ass" is irrelevant, isn't it? I mean, what difference does it make that I don't care if you don't care either?

No one is protesting about the pandemic and they never have. That didn't come until later anyway.

Hell, they're not even rioting over George Floyd anymore. Floyd has but been all but forgotten in all the noise. They're just rioting to riot at this point.

He's obviously guilty... just not seeing a need to dawdle.

Irrelevant. He still has a right to a trial just like anyone else.

Trust me, you had a black person caught on tape doing exactly what they are accused of doing, they'd be in prison so fast it wouldn't be funny.

Yes, they would. After a trial. You don't even want Rittenhouse tried, you want to railroad him because he's white.

The reality is that you can't provide a single example to show how Trump

Guy, I'm not playing this game of finding Trump openly racist quotes, and then you denying that what he said was obviously racist. It's not worth my time.

Meaning: I have no clue what he said and I'm too lazy to do the work to support my claims. Besides, he's just a big meany.

Every time you get asked to support your ridiculous claims you crawfish and use the excuse that the other person is playing a game. You debate like a third grader.

No, there’s nothing good about blm. Black lives matter is a pre-emptive racist statement that automatically reifies its own race at the cost of all Other races while also taking hostage all the pro-Trump blacks. No, Antifa is not required, because the flip-side of fascism is the eye-pain produced by the destruction itself. Whether or not Antifa exists is irrelevant. blm will be paying for the destruction, whether the perpetrators are black, white, or polka-dot. There are many ways by which to exact payment.

Answer the question:

I did.... you just didn't like the answer and I'm not playing this game with you.

Indeed, All businesses Black and White destroyed by anarchist Antifa and BLM violence and arson diminish all people...
Hmm..., I notice you speak up on the self defense by Kyle Rittenhouse but discount the out and out assassination of Aaron Danielson by Michael Reinoehl, or the attempted assassination of the two cops in Los Angeles. But hey, we see you only accentuate your opponents actions.
BTW, I see you didn't notice the Latino rally for Trump in Miami last weekend and no one was arrested and the streets were clean after the fact.
But hey, your TDS, Leftist ideology and innate hatred of America surpasses all sensiblity and logic....

It's all coming together at the right time, hmm? The marxist Dim shitstains overshot the runway, as usual, with the Russia hoax, fake impeachment, and burning the slums to the ground. Trump saved about 2 million American lives with his quick response to the Kung Flu and it looks like the vaccine will be out in a matter of weeks. Then satan decides to recall one of his soulless disciples and we have a vacancy on SCOTUS.

Couple all that with a stuttering fuck who's hiding in the basement that shits the bed in front of the entire planet on those rare occasions it's trotted out in front of a camera.

Life is good..... hmmm? If you ever doubted the existence of God..... now is the time to re-evaluate your position. What more proof do you need?

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
You want four more years of trump?
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
Oh yeah, you want four more years of impeachment hearings?
MAGA?
So you're admitting that the Democrats will keep looting businesses and burning down our cities if their candidate doesn't win????

That's terrorism, buddy...

And if Trump is re-elected (and doesn't have to worry about another election), I'll bet the gloves will come off...
Everything may hang on who wins the House and Senate even if Trump wins the Presidency. He will be impeached days after his inauguration if he wins the election and loses the Congress.

Impeachment has proven to be a joke and a waste of taxpayer money. This was proven when Clinton was impeached. Democrats started talking about impeaching Trump right when he became President. It is the only thing they’ve accomplished during the Trump Administration.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well. The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters. We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted. But the first step now has to be done by the "Government" in such a way that the common person believes in. No lies, not empty promises but by confirmed action.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of @shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

You mean Trump? Trump could have taken that outbreak more seriously. He could have used to the aid program of 2 TRILLION to aid the economy rather than bail out his rich cronies, and he could have called for calm and reform instead of encouraging the racist cops to keep misbehaving.

Guy, your side didn't win without cheating when times were good. Like it or not, Trump is President. All this shit, as you say, is going down on his watch. Simply put, he can't be president of HALF the country.

Now, while I'm sure the racists and the religious fanatics (but I repeat myself) will continue to drink the orange koolaid no matter how bad it gets, the reality is, you guys didn't win a majority last time, you won't win one this time, and this time, people are paying attention to the State counts.

Do you care? If you do, why are you busting my balls? If you don't then my being a "racist ass" is irrelevant, isn't it? I mean, what difference does it make that I don't care if you don't care either?

Do I care about businesses being burned out. Um. Yeah, a little bit. But it wouldn't be happening if the issues had been addressed years ago when they should have. Businesses have insurance, they'll be fine. Some cases, it's a blessing, because 164,000 businesses were shuttered due to Trump Plague. 94,000 permanently, according to Yelp. 1500 businesses have been damaged in riots in Minneapolis, and again, insurance will cover those losses.

No one is protesting about the pandemic and they never have. That didn't come until later anyway.

No, but the Pandemic made things worse. This is what you don't get. If this had happened last year, when most of us still had jobs, and weren't locked in our houses, and weren't having panic attacks... then, yes, this probably would have blown over with some minor protests. Trump didn't cause the pandemic or the riots, but man, he made them both a lot worse than they needed to be.

Yes, they would. After a trial. You don't even want Rittenhouse tried, you want to railroad him because he's white.

Naw, I want to railroad him because he's guilty... and because I want it to be a clear message to any other pindick with a gun to keep it in their pants.

Every time you get asked to support your ridiculous claims you crawfish and use the excuse that the other person is playing a game.

No, I just realize it's a waste of time, because wingnuts (and left wingers as well) do one of two things when you bother to provide a source.

1) They pretend they didn't see it and make the same lame ass arguments in another thread.
2) They claim it's "fake news", even if it comes from a credible media source.

It's not worth the time to do to post a link that "Trump is a racist" or "Water is wet".

Forum List

Back