MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

17 Sep 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
For months now Democrats, leftists, antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs have been terrorizing American cities.
Black Lives Matter, the activist group behind the riots has caused $1 billion in destruction in cities across the country.

Americans are terrified that their community may be next.
So it should not really be a surprise that a majority of likely voters want “Blue Lives Matter” laws to protect police in America.
** 68% of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers.​
** And 84% of blacks are concerned that a shortage of police officers may hurt their communities!​
This may explain President Trump’s inroads with African American voters!
Via Rasmussen Reports:
Most voters believe there is a war on police in America today and want to make attacks on cops punishable as a hate crime. Blacks worry most that these attacks will make their communities less safe.
~[snip]~
Sixty-eight percent (68%) of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers and reduce public safety where they live, with 44% who are Very Concerned. Thirty percent (30%) don’t share that concern, but that includes only 14% who are Not At All Concerned.​
Whites (63%) are bigger supporters of Blue Lives Matter laws than blacks (52%) and other minority voters (49%). But blacks (84%) are a lot more concerned than whites (66%) and other minorities (70%) about a potential shortage of police officers in their community.​

Comment:
I do not fear the the mob. I fear more the corrupt legal system that would prosecute me for defending myself and my family when they attack me and I blow holes in them for doing so.
How stupid do democrats have to be to see what their party is doing and still vote for them?
Actually Black voters will be the first in line to be destroyed by BLM...They know it, even my neighbor has told me that too. That's why 84% fear these protest being in their name..
Along with the "Turner Diaries", you might also like the fiction series "Forgotten Forbidden America" by Thomas Watson. It is about the Second Civil War and the leaders of the federal government are the Democrats who are delusional.

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it! Prez Obama got free election support by promising so called FREE medical coverage to the American citizenry but that one blew up in prez Obama's face & ended up giving prez Obama the lowest presidential rating since prez Carter.
So to stop what is currently happening, vote for the people currently in charge? That doesn't make much sense.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

Egal6uAXsAEJaqR.jpg

Just telling the plain truth. It is Black Lies Matter/Antifa that is the primary source and vector of hate these days, along with violence and destruction. They are criminals and terrorists, and you, for taking their side against that of actual human beings, fully deserve to be known for the company that you keep.

If saying so is “hateful”, then so be it. I'd rather stand on “hateful” truth than on polite lies.

Mormon Bob is upset they aren't White and Delightsome like his racist cult calls for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-27-12-26-27~2.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-27-12-26-27~2.png
    134 KB · Views: 18

View attachment 390107
Actually, blacks are better at shooting each other...

Just ask that black militia that was in Louisville!!!!

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
You want four more years of trump?
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
Oh yeah, you want four more years of impeachment hearings?
MAGA?

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
MAGA?
So you're admitting that the Democrats will keep looting businesses and burning down our cities if their candidate doesn't win????

That's terrorism, buddy...

And if Trump is re-elected (and doesn't have to worry about another election), I'll bet the gloves will come off...

So you're admitting that the Democrats will keep looting businesses and burning down our cities if their candidate doesn't win????
I’m saying THE PROTESTS which are guaranteed under the constitution will continue.
The economy will continue to tank.
People will continue to die from Covid-19.
If trump is re-elected.
Is that what you want?

MAGA?

And if Trump is re-elected (and doesn't have to worry about another election), I'll bet the gloves will come off...
Everything may hang on who wins the House and Senate even if Trump wins the Presidency. He will be impeached days after his inauguration if he wins the election and loses the Congress.

I’m saying THE PROTESTS which are guaranteed under the constitution will continue.
The economy will continue to tank.
People will continue to die from Covid-19.
If trump is re-elected.
Is that what you want?
Apparently, you're saying that if we follow the Constitution in regards to elections, the Democrats will continue to try to overturn a legitimate election and keep up with the terrorism...

And it appears that Biden is already anticipating a loss, and is preparing to follow in the footsteps of Al ("If I can't win a legitimate election, I'll sue") Gore....

MAGA?

Everything may hang on who wins the House and Senate even if Trump wins the Presidency. He will be impeached days after his inauguration if he wins the election and loses the Congress.
So you're still saying that Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election, right????

Apparently, you're saying that if we follow the Constitution in regards to elections, the Democrats will continue to try to overturn a legitimate election and keep up with the terrorism...
As usual you would be wrong.
So you'll accept Trump winning, and the riots will stop????

Have you cleared that with "Fingers" Biden (who has been saying the terrorism won't stop unless he's elected)?????

MAGA?

So you're still saying that Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election, right????
I have never said Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election. If they win Congress they will have a legitimate impeachment.

If trump wins an HONEST and fair election, I would accept it.
As for the PROTESTS I have no control over that.
I would hope they would continue until equality is reached.
That is all up to you.
Are you willing to treat minorities as equals?

If trump wins an HONEST and fair election, I would accept it.
As for the PROTESTS I have no control over that.
I would hope they would continue until equality is reached.
That is all up to you.
Are you willing to treat minorities as equals?
Just as soon as the minority decides to act like they can function in a productive society (like the rest of us), instead of riding the free shit train...

You can stop this nonsense. Your spreading fear and hate isn't working anymore.

Which side is it, again, that is spreading hate, violence, destruction, and worse?

View attachment 390026

This Party, actually a Cult45
View attachment 390069
The stories that come from the inner cities that could be put into print and film would be called racist. It exists. People near it and experience it get away from it if they can. No matter how much you say otherwise.

Forum List

Back