Mar 27, 2010
Occupy Los Angeles

aag2.jpg

And back to NY!

aab.jpg

aaa.jpg

aak.jpg

The PJ Tatler » More Anti-Semitism at Occupy Los Angeles

And more evidence to come in the next post!

But it would seem the message from our young is, IT'S DA JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

More Jewish Conspiracy from our "best and brightest" at the OWS. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lik2fujAo2Q]Occupy LA - 10/01/2011 Another Open Mic Speech. - YouTube[/ame]
at 0:39

Oh you say there is no proof the pictures are from the OWS protests?
Wrong!

aaf.jpg

aae.jpg

aaafull.jpg

aakfull.jpg

And still more evidence coming in the next post!

Every mass protest, you'll have a few idiots and nuts show up with signs. They are the equivlent to US Army Retired...

I could find an equal number of bizarre signs from Tea Party rallies.

Also, equating opposition to Zionism to anti-Semitism is a fallacy.

Every mass protest, you'll have a few idiots and nuts show up with signs. They are the equivlent to US Army Retired...

libbs are the enemy of America,Christianity,personal responsibility ,and the truth !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Y9CARUwio]Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest [CLEAN VERSION] - YouTube[/ame]

Lotion Man: “I got a job, Mo. I do have a job. You’re a bum, Jew. Man, I’m a Jew. Why are you fighting with us? You got the money, that’s why you’re fighting, you Jewish man. My father worked 40 years, and we have a foreclosed house, my mother’s dead, she had a heart attack from stress. You tell the corporations to stop calling my mother.
”
Jewish passerby: “What?”

Lotion Man: “What? [Mocking] Uh? Uh? Duhduhduhduhduh. You can’t even speak English? Are you Israeli? Go back to Israel. Israel. Go back to Shalom Israel. … I have a job. I’m a college graduate. I’m in the Local 1 Plumbers’ Union. Who are you to tell me I need a job? Look at you, you short little man. Go away. I don’t wanna argue. Bye! Keep it moving. Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Wall Street.”
Also note that the person who took the video said (about Lotion Man’s statement that he too is Jewish) “By the way, during the course of his performance, he told me that he was white, Puerto Rican, Jewish, and African-American.”

Next up is a guy who’s been standing at the protest for weeks, holding up blatantly anti-Semitic signs and ranting about Jews, to the consternation of Jews in the vicinity

Blame the Jews.”

That’s the message one Wall Street protester was trying to spread in Lower Manhattan to anyone that would listen.

A new video posted to YouTube shows the protester loudly and aggressively proclaiming “the Jews control Wall Street.”

In the nearly 6-minute video, the man is seen standing in Zuccotti Park ranting against Israel and Jews while holding a sign reading “Hitler’s Bankers – Wall St.”

The protestor, who would not give his name to those gathered around him, is also seen arguing with members of the public who took offense to his choice of words.

A number of others also ask the protester if Fox News had paid him to stand and display his sign to which he responded: “[expletive] Fox News, that’s [expletive]. [Expletive] Jew made that up.”[

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKiATQIR_4]Occupy Wall Street Freedom of expression - YouTube[/ame]

Lotion Man's favorite word is n*gger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3aqv7TYSM0]Danny Cline is Lotion Man - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, from LaRouche morons, that have Obama as Hitler and I would have just as much evidence they go to left wing protest as well.

But this just isn't a few people! More and more evidence of the anti-semitism coming from these protest is coming out of the woodwork.

MEANWHILE, Breitbart still has his reward for evidence the Tea Party EVER shouted the N-word or spat on black Congressman. We are still waiting for that video evidence to come forward.

If you take a step back and look at the past 40 years, one can make the case that the American policy of providing assistance to Israel has had the effect, if not the express intent, of weakening Israel's political resolve,
(Golda Meir refused to launch a preemptive strike for fear of angering Washington.)
making Israel more easily bend to the American will

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnCREDWEajo&feature=channel_video_title]Israel forced to buy worthless US bonds for "aid" - YouTube[/ame]

If you take a step back and look at the past 40 years, one can make the case that the American policy of providing assistance to Israel has had the effect, if not the express intent, of weakening Israel's political resolve,
(Golda Meir refused to launch a preemptive strike for fear of angering Washington.)
making Israel more easily bend to the American will

Israel forced to buy worthless US bonds for "aid" - YouTube

I fully agree that when Israel is attacked the US is always telling Israel to "use restraint" in dealing with it.

BUT WHEN 9/11 HAPPENED TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rush Limbaugh has also noted the hypocrisy of that.

The real answer to peace in the Middle East is let Israel loose and let them DEFEAT the terrorists.

Unfortunately, there are too many liberals in our State Department that would take to their smelling salts at the very idea.

However, doing away with Isreal aid would leave them defenseless before their enemies.

Occupy Los Angeles

aag2.jpg

And back to NY!

aab.jpg

aaa.jpg

aak.jpg

But it would seem the message from our young is, IT'S DA JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Ain't photoshop great!!!

BTW, "End the FED" is the mantra of the Right!!!

I guess all the Youtube videos I included are Photoshopped as well.

That was pretty pathetic liberals. Keep it up! It's hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Occupy Los Angeles

aag2.jpg

And back to NY!

aab.jpg

aaa.jpg

aak.jpg

Ain't photoshop great!!!

Staged by Tea Bag infiltrators.

Ain't photoshop great!!!

Staged by Tea Bag infiltrators.

The Tea Party looks like that? Yeah right!

Look at the average age of people at Tea Party protests and then look at those photos again. No one in the Tea Party would look that young, that obnoxious, that unwashed and dirty! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2009059026.jpg
tea-party-protest-signs-washington-031610-lg.jpg
large_tea%20party.jpg

Forum List

Back