More And More Black Leaders Are Admitting They're Bigots/Racists

And you still get the job, you still get the loan, you still get house, you still get the car, you're family doesn't get their brains blown out and the cops go free, you can still travel anywere in the world and have no problem.
It's that fucking WHITE SKIN. I tell you, it is MAGIC. Makes money grow on trees. Get's work done automatically, by magic.

People with white skin can travel anywhere....by teleportation.

White skin is the best. People with black skin should invest in makeup, bleach, or paint. I'm telling you. This white skin life is BLISS!!!

:dance:
Just ask Michael Jackson.

I'm sure they will calm down when they can enslave another race
That's the really funny thing. They do not realize how inefficient slavery is. They think it is free labor.

I think we will eventually have to have a constitutional convention that guarantees black people a state, and we can provide them with white criminals for slave labor.
Blacks already use whites for labor, look at all the modern things they would never have without whites

Blacks are not going to use slaves for labor, they just want to beat and rape them.
Au contraire, you must be wrong. Three black women are responsible for all of NASA's successes. No white people contributed to it at all.
MELANIN

And blacks can’t be racist ??
Thx to that serpent Obama - have never seen such racial division in my life .
All started with that demon in 2008

mudwhistle
Now all you need is black skin and have one of your kids resist arrest and get shot trying to get away and BINGO....you just won $27 million Dollars.

If you are upset about the settlements that some blk ppl get when white supremacist cops unjustly kill blk people then solution is simple

White people need to railly round and stop encouraging cops 2 kill innocent Blks

The problem is your own. White people are the ones who support cops killing blacks. White people are the ones who always try to find reason as to why the black person deserved it

And here's the real kicker

Those settlements come from you !! They come directly from the taxes. Not from the Cops or law enforcement. So they don't give a shit. Thus, property taxes go up to cover this nonsense.

Look Black people have little power over your life. Every person who has power over your life is white. Even on personal I've always said that I don't want blk ppl to hate white ppl. I want blk ppl to stop loving them so much.

White people get too much fkin love from black and non white people and if I'm wrong take a trip to China, India and go with a black person and watch who the doors will open for, watch who the women will spread their legs for. Same is true in Africa.

Are their blk ppl who hate whites ? You better believe it.

But whites make sure they live as far away from blk ppl as possible and they make sure that blk ppl have zero influence over them and again if I'm wrong

Name me one thing that black people have stopped white people from doing that they had a right to ? (Like buy a home, live in a area, get certain jobs)
Blacks have just as much power over their lives as whites, browns, reds or yellows. Get an education, don’t commit crimes and excercise decent financial judgement and you will succeed. Don’t get an education, commit crimes and waste your money and you will wind up as trash.

Well you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands

Burn it all down as far as I'm concerned. They're all insured. Plus black people don't own any of it so it's not our businesses to ransack in the first place.

Also most of the looting was done by whites.

Many whites like the guy below, painted their faces Black and then looted stores, and tore things up. I'm sure these are the same types doing the killings in Chicago

EdV4PeWXkAYHvkG

White people are not in any moral position to accuse black people of looting or ransacking anything when white people have ransacked and looted the world

I don't really care if you don't like the way this was done. But we have highlighted an issue that would not have been highlighted otherwise.

Yeah, burn it all down. But don’t complain when most of the stores don’t open back up and you have “food deserts” because retailers won’t take the risk on opening stores in riot areas. The few that will take the risk charge extortionate prices to cover their risks.

More dumb ass white victimhood.
Why would there be blacks who can't stand white people?
Can any one of you making this claim about black racisn honestly explain why?

Blacks have just as much power over their lives as whites, browns, reds or yellows. Get an education, don’t commit crimes and excercise decent financial judgement and you will succeed. Don’t get an education, commit crimes and waste your money and you will wind up as trash.
We do all that. We commit less crimes than whites..You gotta have money to excercise good finacial judgment. Shut your racist ass up.

Yeah, burn it all down. But don’t complain when most of the stores don’t open back up and you have “food deserts” because retailers won’t take the risk on opening stores in riot areas. The few that will take the risk charge extortionate prices to cover their risks.
Whites get paid to be arsonists, then burn shit up so a white person who is losing money can collect insurance. Shut the fuck up.

L
We do all that. We commit less crimes than whites..You gotta have money to excercise good finacial judgment. Shut your racist ass up.
I got what money I have by exercising good financial judgement. That means I lived within my means, bought things that I could afford rather than the fancy things and bought houses that I could afford if things went wrong. Anyone can do that. And since everyone who has even a touch of intelligence has explained to you at length, whites commit more crimes on a absolute scale than blacks, but as a percentage of the population, blacks commit far more crimes than whites.

Whites get paid to be arsonists, then burn shit up so a white person who is losing money can collect insurance. Shut the fuck up.
Yeah and arsonists and the white people who pay them go to jail. Plus arson for hire is vanishingly rare because modern investigative procedures can easily catch it and insurance companies don't pay out if there is even a small chance of it being arson.

And you still get the job, you still get the loan, you still get house, you still get the car, you're family doesn't get their brains blown out and the cops go free, you can still travel anywere in the world and have no problem.

So tell me - How are all these evil black racist affecting your life ?
In raw numbers or per capital, more whites are killed by cops who go free than blacks.

Bbbbbut it is the white man's fault.

Forum List

Back