More And More Black Leaders Are Admitting They're Bigots/Racists

1622548646619.jpeg

unlike these guys, at least blacks are driving around shooting white joggers

racism is when you believe you’re better than someone of another color. They feel they are so much better, they are completely fine shooting A black man who just happened to be jogging

I'm sure they will calm down when they can enslave another race
That's the really funny thing. They do not realize how inefficient slavery is. They think it is free labor.

I think we will eventually have to have a constitutional convention that guarantees black people a state, and we can provide them with white criminals for slave labor.

With all due respect (and I am NOT being sarcastic), if there ever were a state just for African Americans, most of them would not choose to live there.

They would really want to live with Caucasians, but the latter are a shrinking ethnicity.

In the next century, many of them will read about American life in 2021 and wish that the country could return to those "golden years."

That's the really funny thing. They do not realize how inefficient slavery is. They think it is free labor.

I think we will eventually have to have a constitutional convention that guarantees black people a state, and we can provide them with white criminals for slave labor.

With all due respect (and I am NOT being sarcastic), if there ever were a state just for African Americans, most of them would not choose to live there.

They would really want to live with Caucasians, but the latter are a shrinking ethnicity.

In the next century, many of them will read about American life in 2021 and wish that the country could return to those "golden years."

a different perspective------the "MASS" of caucasians in the USA is shrinking because
there are BENEFITS to self identifying as a """PERSON OF COLOR""". An interesting
phenomenon is------CONVERSION ( aka 'reversion' ) is islam renders one ----
"A PERSON OF COLOR" "african" background is not necessary. I am old and worked
with lots of persons of diverse background including lots of real---BORN THAT WAY---
muslims------from asia, africa, balkans etc. --------sorry BLM-----but so many expressed
an AVERSION to black african type people-----SO MANY----openly expressed

Look Black people have little power over your life. Every person who has power over your life is white. Even on personal I've always said that I don't want blk ppl to hate white ppl.
So, you admit that most white people have very little power over your lives? You admit that it's a few elite who are running everything and trying to keep us at each other's throats? Divide and conquer?

Hell, maybe there is hope for you.
Name me one thing that black people have stopped white people from doing that they had a right to ? (Like buy a home, live in a area, get certain jobs)
Name the "white people" who have the power to stop black people from doing those things.

You think there really is a huge difference between how the elite treat white people vs. black people? There's not.

Do you know how those elite "white" people got so much power? Too many people giving too much power to GOVERNMENT, which is the tool of oppression by the elite. You just happen to be mistaken about how that oppression occurs and to whom.

We are not going to improve our situation if we continue to fight with each other. It's so maddening the bullshit the propagandists have told you so that we can be divided, so that they maintain power. And you believe them.

I give you black guys HELL because I am just fed up to my eyeballs with the indoctrination and lack of perspective. Do you REALLY think that we, regular white people, have the power to stop you from doing anything? Do you really think there is a substantial difference advantages between white people and black people? Do you really think black people cannot succeed because they are black?

If so, I have more confidence in black people than you do.

LuckyDuck
Racist groups like the KKK and neo-Nazis, are no different than racist blacks. Those elements on both sides are disgusting.

OK. So name me one racist black group that has had a history of hanging and lynching white people ?
Well, name the racist white group to which all these white people belong, that is responsible for hanging and lynching black people.

Members of the KKK - all 10 of them?

The only organization with a substantial history of such actions is The Democratic Party.

You're accusing all white people of doing something a handful of other white people did.

There seems to be a new movement in the Black community....OPEN RACISM AGAINST WHITES.

Blacks in positions of power are trying set up blatant systemic racism in government against whites.....and some of them feel empowered to openly voice their deep rooted bigotry.....bigotry that they have been afraid to admit to unless they were with other blacks. All of the sudden more and more of them are coming out of the closet...they appear to want to make it fashionable to be a racist. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot admitted to it. Kamala Harris and Joe Biden back 'equity policies' that favor people of color over whites.

Now you may understand why Hillary and Obama made so many visits to South Africa a few years ago. Perhaps they were looking for pointers on how to carry out reverse racism/systemic racism (equity policies) without alarming the public.

This current bigotry is just showing that maybe the KKK and other racists groups had a point. The pendulum has swung back the other way.....and racists on the other side are now willing to show us their true colors.....and maybe they just might be chomping at the bit to get some payback for the imagined slights of the past.

Links

I have endured 57 years of systemic racism against white people and I was still able to survive. I don't need their charity. This is not to say I agree with the black supremacists, but I don't need them. When it comes down to the lead hitting the bone, I know where I'll stand.

There seems to be a new movement in the Black community....OPEN RACISM AGAINST WHITES.

Blacks in positions of power are trying set up blatant systemic racism in government against whites.....and some of them feel empowered to openly voice their deep rooted bigotry.....bigotry that they have been afraid to admit to unless they were with other blacks. All of the sudden more and more of them are coming out of the closet...they appear to want to make it fashionable to be a racist. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot admitted to it. Kamala Harris and Joe Biden back 'equity policies' that favor people of color over whites.

Now you may understand why Hillary and Obama made so many visits to South Africa a few years ago. Perhaps they were looking for pointers on how to carry out reverse racism/systemic racism (equity policies) without alarming the public.

This current bigotry is just showing that maybe the KKK and other racists groups had a point. The pendulum has swung back the other way.....and racists on the other side are now willing to show us their true colors.....and maybe they just might be chomping at the bit to get some payback for the imagined slights of the past.

Links

And you still get the job, you still get the loan, you still get house, you still get the car, you're family doesn't get their brains blown out and the cops go free, you can still travel anywere in the world and have no problem.

So tell me - How are all these evil black racist affecting your life ?
Seriously?
The rioters destroying cities and business
the cost of welfare, hospitals, schools and prisons to try to contain the criminal and welfare ho elements
The crime wave --the added costs to go shopping to pay for all the stealing
Higher insurance to cover the stupidity
Loss of jobs to hire less qualified by better pigmented morons
DMV time wasted as government workers are hired for color instead of work ethic or abilities.

Black leaders just use race as another cheap hustle. Another way to con stupid people out of their money. They find it easier and more profitable to beg than to work.

"Work!" - just the mention of the word scares the crap out of them.

Links

I can believe your so ignorant to how racism started. Carry on.

Links

And you still get the job, you still get the loan, you still get house, you still get the car, you're family doesn't get their brains blown out and the cops go free, you can still travel anywere in the world and have no problem.

Seriously?
the cost of welfare, hospitals, schools and prisons to try to contain the criminal and welfare ho elements
DMV time wasted as government workers are hired for color instead of work ethic or abilities.
Well you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands

Burn it all down as far as I'm concerned. They're all insured. Plus black people don't own any of it so it's not our businesses to ransack in the first place.

Also most of the looting was done by whites.

Many whites like the guy below, painted their faces Black and then looted stores, and tore things up. I'm sure these are the same types doing the killings in Chicago

EdV4PeWXkAYHvkG

White people are not in any moral position to accuse black people of looting or ransacking anything when white people have ransacked and looted the world

I don't really care if you don't like the way this was done. But we have highlighted an issue that would not have been highlighted otherwise.

Links

I can believe your so ignorant to how racism started. Carry on.
Colon, Colon, Colon ... You're so ignorant you can't even spell your own name.

Now go and have another tall glass of whine.

Links

Seriously?
Well you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands

Burn it all down as far as I'm concerned. They're all insured. Plus black people don't own any of it so it's not our businesses to ransack in the first place.

Many whites like the guy below, painted their faces Black and then looted stores, and tore things up. I'm sure these are the same types doing the killings in Chicago

EdV4PeWXkAYHvkG

White people are not in any moral position to accuse black people of looting or ransacking anything when white people have ransacked and looted the world

I don't really care if you don't like the way this was done. But we have highlighted an issue that would not have been highlighted otherwise.

right-----keep telling yourself that bullshit

Links

Seriously?

EdV4PeWXkAYHvkG

You are absolutely delusional. Most of the violent crimes in the streets are not by whites. Blacks are the ones resorting to violence when things don’t go their way.

View attachment 496151
unlike these guys, at least blacks are driving around shooting white joggers

racism is when you believe you’re better than someone of another color. They feel they are so much better, they are completely fine shooting A black man who just happened to be jogging
they shot a black CRIMINAL who was snagged trespassing and casing a new build for thievery AGAIN who then attacked them and tried to steal their gun. They had no choice but to shoot or continue to be victims.

Links

Seriously?

EdV4PeWXkAYHvkG

You are absolutely delusional. Most of the violent crimes in the streets are not by whites. Blacks are the ones resorting to violence when things don’t go their way.

There is no more of a violent crime that racism - white supremacy.

Links

Seriously?

EdV4PeWXkAYHvkG

There is no more of a violent crime that racism - white supremacy.

According to you. I don’t know any white supremacist. They exist, I’m sure, but not as wide spread as non white violence.

More and more whites have nothing but disgust towards blacks
It's called brainwashing.
The Democrats tell blacks every chance they get that whites are racists....and blacks burn down their neighborhoods, beat up senior citizens, and call every white person they meet a racist. So of course...alot of whites that used to like black people end up hating their guts....for no good reason.

Blacks already use whites for labor, look at all the modern things they would never have without whites

Blacks are not going to use slaves for labor, they just want to beat and rape them.
Au contraire, you must be wrong. Three black women are responsible for all of NASA's successes. No white people contributed to it at all.

Forum List

Back