More and More Americans Are Realizing that Joe Biden Simply Doesn't Know What He's Doing

Yes--the pandemic. Joe was going to fix all that. Instead he took a blow torch to it.

But don't bother to convince just me. Take it to the 70% of Americans who think the nation is on the "wrong track"

Poll: Biden’s approval lowest of his presidency

Poor ratings reflect pessimism amid inflation, pandemic

Don't worry, they never let facts get in the way of a partisan rant.

Inflation was near all time lows and gas prices were lower than we'd seen in over a decade under Trump so no, nobody was saying the same thing about him.

Until Covid hit we had the best economy the US had seen since the 90's with real median income being positive for a change. Prosperity was literally there for everyone to grab a chunk of.

His biggest mistake was listening to the "Experts" relative to lock downs and business closures.
True. I should have been more specific in my post. I meant to say partisan Ds had all kinds of criticism of Don. Just as partisan Rs now have for old Joe. In both cases some of the criticism is valid.

1653218897964.png

Trump sycophants are at least as bad if not worse. The slavish worship of and devotion to any individual is incredibly dangerous to society as a whole.

I don’t see that nearly as much with Trump supporters. I am one. I didn’t like some of his antics, but I supported the vast majority of his policies. I am not alone. I am white collar and I hear the same thing from 95% of my collegeues regarding Trump. For a pragmatist who loves America, it is a no-brainer that Trump was light years ahead of the current administration, but that doesn’t mean I worship him no that I won’t listen to valid criticism.

Democrats have had an itchy trigger finger for years regarding politics. Most won’t so much as discuss them. If you ever wanted to figure out the political leaning of a group of people, just mention politics. You can bet your bottom dollar that those that immediately say they don’t want to talk about it are Democrats.

Last edited:
Wonder what has taken some people so long to realize this?
I agree. All they had to do was look over his agenda which he had posted. I have spoken to other Dems who voted for his ignorant ass and said the same. Most regret their vote.

I don’t see that nearly as much with Trump supporters. I am one. I didn’t like some of his antics, but I supported the vast majority of his policies. I am not alone. I am white collar and I hear the same thing from 95% of my collegeues regarding Trump. For a pragmatist who loves America, it is a no-brainer that Trump was light years ahead of the current administration, but that doesn’t mean I worship him no that I won’t listen to valid criticism.

Democrats have had an itchy trigger finder for years regarding politics. Most won’t so much as discuss them. If you ever wanted to figure out the political leaning of a group of people, just mention politics. You can bet your bottom dollar that those that immediately say they don’t want to talk about it are Democrats.
I voted for Trump twice, Sure he can be an ass but he sure knows how to get things done.

Horse shit, we have centuries worth of oil that is off limits because it's off shore or on federal land.
Centuries old oil? That’s hilarious. Takes 10-50M years to form. Good post.

You know oil reserves are actually tracked, right?

3CF964F7-E4CA-4297-9680-C9D338ED5946.jpeg

Here is what the leftwingers did.
1) Shut down the economy in large states during COVID unnecessarily to hurt Trump.
2) Paid people to not work. BIG government spending bill
3) Made pot legal.

The result? Low end workers have sitting home getting high with no incentive to work. Supply chain issues, massive inflation.

This was the objective all along.
Trump- worst pandemic response anywhere, super duper...Thanks for the supply crisis and PUTIN LOVE

Trump- worst pandemic response anywhere, super duper...Thanks for the supply crisis and PUTIN LOVE
Perhaps the single most dishonest criticism of his entire administration.

The biggest mistake he made was giving in on his proposed travel bans when "Experts" like Fauci and the WHO called them xeonophibic and racist along with a constant chorus by democrats to the same effect.

At every stage he followed the advice of "Expert", namely Fauci.

Additionally he enabled the private sector to create a completely new type of vaccine and old school vaccines for a Novel Virus in half the time it had ever been done prior.

With what was known at the time there was nothing he could have done that wasn't done in a timely manner other than a complete ban on international travel starting in Late January when we first knew the severity of the outbreak in China and the fact the Chines had not yet shut off international travel in and out of Wuhan.

Never before in US history have we seen such a response to a new, totally unknown virus previously.

The biggest mistake he made was giving in on his proposed travel bans when "Experts" like Fauci and the WHO called them xeonophibic and racist along with a constant chorus by democrats to the same effect.

Additionally he enabled the private sector to create a completely new type of vaccine and old school vaccines for a Novel Virus in half the time it had ever been done prior.

With what was known at the time there was nothing he could have done that wasn't done in a timely manner other than a complete ban on international travel starting in Late January when we first knew the severity of the outbreak in China and the fact the Chines had not yet shut off international travel in and out of Wuhan.

Never before in US history have we seen such a response to a new, totally unknown virus previously.
At yet his followers here and around the world think the vaccines masks are hoaxes and kill more here than anywhere...

Yes yes, nobody else would have thought of vaccines lol....

His ban on chinese was a joke. They came into New York from Europe and Trump allowed 40k in anyway. It was ALL BS TALK as usual....That was his only ban, too bad, but the hoax talk was and is a disaster. SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS ANYONE?

Nobody called Trump's covid travel bans in feb 2020 racist.
It was Trump's muslim travel bans in 2017 that were widely called out as racist.

Nobody called Trump's covid travel bans in feb 2020 racist.
It was Trump's muslim travel bans in 2017 that were widely called out as racist.
If the facts were on your side you wouldn't have to lie.

Even stating the truth in calling it a "Chinese Virus" was deemed racist.

If all you have to offer is lies to make your case it's time to reconsider all of your positions and premises.

Forum List

Back