More Americans still blame Bush than Obama:

MiddleClass

Moderate American
Aug 26, 2011
Delaware
A poll, taken Aug. 18-22 shows more Americans still blame former President George W. Bush rather than Obama for the economic distress. Some 31 percent put the bulk of the blame on Obama, while 51 percent point to his Republican predecessor. Obama also fares better than Congress in the blame department. Some 44 percent put "a lot" or "most" of the blame on Republicans while 36 percent point to congressional Democrats. As to creating jobs, some 44 percent said they would trust Democrats to do a better job, while 42 percent said Republicans would. The silent Majority isn't taken its cues from Faux News or Rush Limbaugh, only the loud minority.

The problem with this poll is Obama is not going to be running against Bush.

But thanks for the interesting diversion.

A poll, taken Aug. 18-22 shows more Americans still blame former President George W. Bush rather than Obama for the economic distress. Some 31 percent put the bulk of the blame on Obama, while 51 percent point to his Republican predecessor. Obama also fares better than Congress in the blame department. Some 44 percent put "a lot" or "most" of the blame on Republicans while 36 percent point to congressional Democrats. As to creating jobs, some 44 percent said they would trust Democrats to do a better job, while 42 percent said Republicans would. The silent Majority isn't taken its cues from Faux News or Rush Limbaugh, only the loud minority.
Get to the point.
YOU'RE FUCKED.
Comprende ?

No, but he'll be running against Bush's party and Bush's ideas.

They feel it's a winning combination...Deflect.Blame others.He could blame our misfortunes on the planet Mars and his followers will nod in approval and gladly vote for him again.:eusa_whistle:

This nation is fucked. That is the sad truth.

Yep, And it does not matter if we re-elect Obama, or elect a Republican. They are not going to get spending in check, they are not going to Fix entitlements, they will just keep passing the buck down to the next group of assholes who will also do nothing until the whole fucking house of cards comes down on our heads.

The very sad truth.

No, but he'll be running against Bush's party and Bush's ideas.

Wrong, The Tea Party is forcing a change in the Republican Party.

Your so called Bush's ideas, Included Spending like a liberal.

Mark my words, if the Republicans win the Senate, keep the house and win the WH, and then proceed to not ACTUALLY balance the budget and reform entitlements. They are dead to me and millions of other Americans.

Much as the Democrat party has been dead to me since they lost their minds, and were taken over by the Far left.

well it seems he is running against Bush in some form, and if you run someone like Perry who is a Bush clone your chances are slim. It also means less people are likely to turn from Obama because they blame Bush.

That's a rather bold statement.

Just because more people blame Bush for getting us into a mess, means nothing. Did they ask the people how they think Obama is doing cleaning up the mess? Nope.

well it seems he is running against Bush in some form, and if you run someone like Perry who is a Bush clone your chances are slim. It also means less people are likely to turn from Obama because they blame Bush.

When did Perry become a Bush clone?

Never mind, calling him a Bush clone saves you from actually learning about Perry, and I know learning hurts your brain.

Never mind, calling him a Bush clone saves you from actually learning about Perry, and I know learning hurts your brain.

Don't you remember last time? McCain was MUCH LESS like Bush than Perry, yet they still said he was running for Bush's 3rd term.

Pathetic, but you have to admit this BS is probably their best shot at winning.

About the only think Perry and Bush have in common is their accent, and maybe some agreement on Social Issues. Perry is not the big spending asshole Bush is. At least I would sure hope not.

Last edited:

Don't you remember last time? McCain was MUCH LESS like Bush than Perry, yet they still said he was running for Bush's 3rd term.

Pathetic, but you have to admit this BS is probably their best shot at winning.

About the only think Perry and Bush have in common is their accent, and maybe some agreement on Social Issues. Perry is not the big spending asshole Bush is. At least I would sure hope not.

In the end it didnt matter because Obama is like bushes third term and maybe fourth. McCain would have been the same deal and you know it.

Not arguing there, I was dead set against McCain as well.

However I think Obama is even worse than Bush. He renewed the Patriot act, He ramped up the war in Afghanistan, Got us involved in yet another way in a Muslim country, Didn't close Gitmo, and he spends 4 times as fast a Bush.

Bush let Regulation enforcement, and over site slip. Obama is adding so much new Regulations and Mandates it is Stifling Job Creation.

Fucking sucks.

I swear I would vote for an Eggplant if I had the slightest Hope they were serious about addressing our Debt, Deficits and entitlements Problems, and making America more attractive to Investment and Business.

Last edited:

Why would i not learn about perry? He is a jesus freak who has been saying stupid, stupid things, pandering to a rabid moronic base who thinks God created the earth in 7 days, Evolution never happened, Global warming isnt real, who likes to brush with the idea of seceding, you calls the fed chairman and his actions treasonous. Who held a prayer rally because of a drought.
who was trained By Rove and Bush till he basically turned away from them. his mannerisms and talking are the same as Bush. Complained about the stimulus while taking stimulus money to balance his Budget.

No why would i want to learn about this dipshit?

I love it when you guys talk out of your ass. It happens so often that if i had a nickel for everytime you guys did it i'd at least have a nice grand in my pocket.

Did you whinge when Obama was pandering to the moronic fringe on the left? Did you defend him for raising the debt ceiling when he called it bad leadership when Bush did it? About him adding $4 trillion to the debt when it was unpatriotic when Bush did it?

If not, I can safely ignore everything you say.

Forum List

Back