More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Still dying. Didn’t QPJ state we would be better off with him at the helm?

It’s those damn red states…

►Connecticut is experiencing a more rapid increase in COVID-19 cases than any other state: The state has averaged 738 daily cases over the last week, which represents a 116% increase over two weeks earlier, the Hartford Courant reported.

People died this year who were already infected or who refused to be vaxxed. Millions were infected during trump.

People died this year who were already infected or who refused to be vaxxed. Millions were infected during trump.

I wasn't vaxxed, I had COVID, and I didn't die, unlike all those who did while Biden was pretending he was President.

Surprised to see you still around. I thought you blew yourself up by now in some protest against white people or something.

You are right. Biden has done what Trump would not do. He stranded Americans in Afghanistan, and left weapons for the Taliban. He has taken away our civil liberties via mandated vaccines. He has arrested those who want to exercise their freedom of speech at schoolboard meetings. He removed energy independence. Not to mention being great enough to bring us inflation. Proposed a $3.5T bankrupt America plan. Removed border policies allowing crazy numbers of covid infected illegal aliens across our southern borders. He has vowed to take action against border patrol agents who are doing their job. Yep...he is definitely doing things Trump wouldn't do.

And all this great vaccination work you speak of, and we see more deaths this year with just under 3 months to go.
More bullshit.

I wasn't vaxxed, I had COVID, and I didn't die, unlike all those who did while Biden was pretending he was President.

Surprised to see you still around. I thought you blew yourself up by now in some protest against white people or something.
And you represent everyone.

No. So you got lucky and the fact remains that people were dying while Biden was being inaugurated. These deaths are on trump.

No. So you got lucky and the fact remains that people were dying while Biden was being inaugurated. These deaths are on trump.

Not my problem. There are too many useless people anyway. But you're free to go save them all, if you want to. Maybe start in your own neighborhood where they're killing each other off.

no the are on xiden. Xiden and the demafascist that played politics with the virus. Undermined trust in the vaccined created during the trump admin, and treatments that were developed

and admin that undid all the border security measures designed to help slow the spread, putting politics once again before the american people and unleashing new variants and a massivr human rights crisis on the border

Still trying to twist things around to excuse Quid Pro and blame TRUMP!?
What else can he do. Their "team" won the Whitehouse, but they look like morons. Leftists never blame themselves, so have to point the finger at someone. We, and they, know Biden is currently the worst president in American history. Going through our household budge and from what I can tell inflation is worse than even being reported. I listed many of his failures earlier, but that was in 2021. It has grown, and we all know about them, so no need to go into that. LGB.

xiden lied people died

Lots of people. The demafasict didn’t take this virus seriously…tragic results

xiden lied people died

Lots of people. The demafasict didn’t take this virus seriously…tragic results
President Biden told white rural stupid maga fuckups not to get the jab and die....so, you guys did it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
President Biden told white rural stupid maga fuckups not to get the jab and die....so, you guys did it.
hahaha the dems spread mistrust about the vaccine alll through 2020 then told people to run out and get it, told them if you got it you wouldn’t get the virus…he lied

he then undid the border security measures jn place to slow the spread and opened our border to unvaccjned people allowing new variants to flood the country and caused record deaths

xiden lied people died

hahaha the dems spread mistrust about the vaccine alll through 2020 then told people to run out and get it, told them if you got it you wouldn’t get the virus…he lied

he then undid the border security measures jn place to slow the spread and opened our border to unvaccjned people allowing new variants to flood the country and caused record deaths

xiden lied people died
Democratic pols told the American people that any vaccine would have to be approved by the appropriate methods to ensure trust in it.

Not by some lying orange motherfucker for political need.

• Thanks
Democratic pols told the American people that any vaccine would have to be approved by the appropriate methods to ensure trust in it.

Not by some lying orange motherfucker for political need.
hahaa the president wasn’t approving the vaccines dudmbass

they got approved like every other vaccine…the dems just undermined trust in the process…for political gain…putting party over people once again

They lied and people died

hahaa the president wasn’t approving the vaccines dudmbass

they got approved like every other vaccine…the dems just undermined trust in the process…for political gain…putting party over people once again

They lied and people died
No, that's not what you alleged happened. Every Democratic pol stated the proper governing bodies had to approve any vaccine to ensure public trust it it.

You're just regurgitating stupid conservative talking points in regard to it.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back