More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse

His biggest contribution has been, and remains, covering China's ass for its involvement in intentional release of their bio-weapon, and of course Fauci and Dasyk's asses for building that bio-weapon for China, or actually, anyone with the coin to finance them, and its clear as hell that Bill Gates was heavily involved with that build!

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
The the whole point of your thread that Biden sucks?

Got anything else? How would you suggest we approach improving the situation if what we are doing everything wrong

Ah yes the death stats that make the Neo-GOP happy as clams. Celebrating hundreds of thousand dead!

How come the damn thing didn't just disappears like it was nothing last spring?
The point of the thread is that neither Trump nor Biden can stop a deadly virus. It was stupid of Biden to say that he would. I know you're blind but deaf and dumb too?

Got anything else? How would you suggest we approach improving the situation if what we are doing everything wrong
The point of the thread is that neither Trump nor Biden can stop a deadly virus. It was stupid of Biden to say that he would. It was stupid for Americans to vote for him because he said he would. He promised to be a unifier and he has divided us more than DJT ever did.

The point of the thread is that neither Trump nor Biden can stop a deadly virus. It was stupid of Biden to say that he would. It was stupid for Americans to vote for him because he said he would. He promised to be a unifier and he has divided us more than DJT ever did.

Oh I completely disagree. You may not like Biden but Biden is nowhere close to actively trying to divide Americans like Trump did and still does. Come on AZ you’re smarter than that

His Quotes:

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
The truth is the that the pandemic was never under control and there was never any way to control it. There was never any way to vaccinate against it and there was never any hope that it could be in any way shape or form mitigated by anybody at any time. There is no reason not to believe that had nothing been done we would have had the same exact scenario with pretty much the same amount of death and dying as we have now.

What Lefty has never understood but maybe looking to understand now that they are the ones in charge.... Is that fixing blame for this thing is pretty much like trying to fix blame for the next sunspot. But wait I have faith in Lefty!
He will indeed make every effort to blame Trump to the next sunspot!

The one possible exception here of course now that research has demonstrated the strong likelihood that this was a man-made pandemic purposely unleashed in an act of war and that the virus was engineered to be as tough as all hell.... Is that China is responsible both knowingly and ethically and should be absolutely nuked into Oblivion for unleashing this on the world.

Jo

Last edited:
I think Trump was inconsistent in his message about Covid. He downplayed it, he was inconsistent on masks, he criticized Fauci. He politicized this entire thing.

We’re still seeing the divide between left and right when it comes to vaccines. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. I think Trump caused that. I prefer Biden over THAT.

You asked. I answered.

We disagree. Frankly, I prefer it that way.
Read this OP and tell me how well the almost dead fake president's "message" on Covid is working out?

Ah yes the death stats that make the Neo-GOP happy as clams. Celebrating hundreds of thousand dead!

How come the damn thing didn't just disappears like it was nothing last spring?
Uh huh.... just like how you were "celebrating deaths" under Trump.
Once again, it just shows how bad the American media is. And how sheepish the American people are.
If Trump was still President... you would be saying something entirely different. You know it, and we all know it as well.
And the media... they would be showing death counts everyday and the White House Press would be grilling the Press Secretary.

But Biden is President... so... move along folks, nothing to see... but Goddamn!! Some Parents spoke out against a school board - SEND THE FBI!!!

What would I do if I were President:

1. Fire Faucci. His credibility is in the toilet.
  2. Have a Press Conference with the head of the CDC, along with a psychiatric expert(s) and a business expert(s) to discuss the new variant, safety of vaccines, why people who had the virus still need at least one booster. Discuss how kids wearing masks in school can cause anxiety and panic attacks. Discuss shut downs and impact on the economy.
  3. Discuss better nutritional habits and new medicines available to treat the virus once you have it.
I would do this at least once a week for 60 minutes and then take questions from all parties for at least another 60 minutes.

Oh I completely disagree. You may not like Biden but Biden is nowhere close to actively trying to divide Americans like Trump did and still does. Come on AZ you’re smarter than that
Don't patronize me leftist. I posted a link to an article that shows otherwise. I thought you were smarter than that?

What would I do if I were President:

1. Fire Faucci. His credibility is in the toilet.
  2. Have a Press Conference with the head of the CDC, along with a psychiatric expert(s) and a business expert(s) to discuss the new variant, safety of vaccines, why people who had the virus still need at least one booster. Discuss how kids wearing masks in school can cause anxiety and panic attacks. Discuss shut downs and impact on the economy.
  3. Discuss better nutritional habits and new medicines available to treat the virus once you have it.
I would do this at least once a week for 60 minutes and then take questions from all parties for at least another 60 minutes.
Well the beautiful thing about America is you can still do much of that and you don’t even need to be president!

Forum List

Back