More Americans coming out about how Biden treated them in Afghanistan

Anyone who ever says anything the LEAST bit critical of JOE BIDEN is nothing but a WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMPTARD!!!!

DERP DERP DERP DERP

“Julie” no-name is “allegedly” an American citizen … for 16 years. She’s “doing nothing,” jusy “sitting on a hill” while calling a cable news program in the U.S. She didn’t even go to the airport in Kabul, where she “is said to have lost 16 members of her family” in the suicide bombing that also is said to have killed 26 Taliban. This report is brought to you by … “The Blaze.”

Does she also have a baby in an incubator in a hospital, which Taliban rural Pushtans seized? I personally believe they threw those babies up against the wall, breaking their tiny heads, and then ate them…

Damn that beast Biden!

Great post.

Have you lived or worked in a war zone in the ME? Would you take your family?

I lived in Miami in the 1980s.

Nice for you to blame the people in Afghanistan rather than Biden.

Other nations got their people out.

If you were not such a tribal hack, I might give your response a little credibility.

If Trump were still President, you would be saying he fucked up the exit...not blasting those left behind.

Meet Julie

"It was in those vetting calls that I found Julie," Wilson continued. "I called up, basically just to say 'are you an American?' She told me her story and it broke me."

Julie, who has allegedly been a U.S. citizen for at least 16 years, called into the cable news program to explain how she has been stranded in Afghanistan.

Perino asked Julie what the State Department told her to do in order to be evacuated from Afghanistan, to which she replied, "I am not doing anything. I'm just sitting on a hill."

"They broke me. The United States broke me, because I am U.S. citizen," the woman said, and then became choked up with emotions and began crying.

"And first … you know, I've been through a lot of — very bad in my life. I see, you know, I just come to get married here, to have life with my family and get back there," she said. "The Taliban come in and everything is changing, and make my life as, I basically, I died, but I still alive. I don't know."

Julie said Jen is her "best lifeline," and she couldn't rely on President Joe Biden's State Department.

"The State [Department], I call them so many times," Julie alleged. "I email them, they just take the phone, they say, 'I'm sorry, we can't do anything for you.' And that is the answer. And I said what's going on with you guys? I'm a U.S. citizen who [inaudible] United States. I just lose a lot of family."

Wilson revealed that Julie received a letter from the State Department telling her that they would be able to get evacuated out of Afghanistan through the airport in Kabul. Tragically, Julie is said to have lost 18 members of her family in the Aug. 26 suicide bombing at the Hamid Karzai International Airport that killed 13 U.S. service members and 169 Afghans.

Approximately 100 U.S. citizens who want to escape Afghanistan remain in the country as of two weeks ago, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said during congressional testimony last week.

Before the U.S. withdrawal deadline, Biden vowed to evacuate all American citizens out of Afghanistan. "We will get you home,"
Biden promised on Aug. 20.

View attachment 541762
The US government doesn't pick up the travel costs for US civilians.

The
I lived in Miami in the 1980s.

Nice for you to blame the people in Afghanistan rather than Biden.

Other nations got their people out.

If you were not such a tribal hack, I might give your response a little credibility.

If Trump were still President, you would be saying he fucked up the exit...not blasting those left behind.
Stupidity.. the US government doesn't pay to evacuate civilians.

Shift the blame to the victim

I like it, but blaming Trump is preferable and better received I think than blaming an American citizen who is a woman.

Try again. Tell us how it's all Trump's fault.
A victim of her decisions. Man or woman, does not matter. It was never in the cards, that country would be stable, other than us staying there. Afghanistan is not our country. If she went back to a war zone, while it was an active war zone, she took certain risks. Her gamble for a better life in a foreign war torn country, did not pay off. If you give up living in the suburbs to move to a ghetto, in the US, the government does not have a commitment to make sure you have a good life in the ghetto, even in this country. You have to take responsibility for the conscious decisions you make.

More Glen Beck bullshit brought to you courtesy of "The Blaze".

Why didn't Julie leave when Trump signed his agreement with the Taliban in Feb 2020?
Had she known dems would cheat in the tens of million column to elect a vegetable and that Biden, Milley and Austin were working for the CCP and Taliban, she would have run for her life.

You know none of our hundreds of year long Allies trust us, right? The Brits and the French now even the Germans told Biden to go whistle

Forum List

Back