Zone1 More Americans believe blacks are more racist then whites.

Reality: Blacks are the least racist, while everyone else is just racist. Of the black s who are racist, they are just the most overt about it, an dthat has to do with culture and a lack of inhibition. The white man has always been the best at deception. And don't even get me started on Asian racism. That was the funniest part of the poll, honestly.

"Americans believe blacks are more racist than whites, Hispanics and Asians in this country.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 75% of American Adults think the term “racism” refers to any discrimination by people of one race against another. Just 15% say it refers only to discrimination by white people against minorities. These findings have changed little in surveys for the past several years. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Eighteen percent (18%) say most white Americans are racist. But 25% believe most black Americans are racist. "

I like that 75 percent of Americans can at least get teh definition right.

I have seen racism among all ethnic groups and skin pigmentation Mostly from a small vocal percentage. Bigotry on the other hand I have seen a lot on the job sites I have worked on. And I include myself in that. I remind myself that not all people from New York and New Jersey are overbearing, pushy, criminal, fascist-minded obnoxious jerks. ;)

And more blacks believe it then whites. This is a second poll done the first was in 2013 and had the same findings,

Most people you'll meet on the street or backroad or wherever are just simple folk trying to get on with it, survival and prosperity; skin color matters little. Racism against white Americans is both politically profitable and as a consequence, generational among many black American families. In some ways one cannot blame blacks themselves for Anglophobic tendencies. After all, we outnumber them seven to one on a bad day. Where the rubber hits the road, regarding black racism against whites, is all that black hatred leading to black youth attacking white people, thinking all white folk have two horns and a pointy tail.

Most people you'll meet on the street or backroad or wherever are just simple folk trying to get on with it, survival and prosperity; skin color matters little. Racism against white Americans is both politically profitable and as a consequence, generational among many black American families. In some ways one cannot blame blacks themselves for Anglophobic tendencies. After all, we outnumber them seven to one on a bad day. Where the rubber hits the road, regarding black racism against whites, is all that black hatred leading to black youth attacking white people, thinking all white folk have two horns and a pointy tail.
A big part of the damage is that the racism from blacks against whites is misdirecting the efforts and focus of the next generation. So many are now convinced that they deserve reparations, and thus to see it to fruition, focus on all the wrongs of the past rather than the opportunities, and outright favoritism is some arenas, of the present - and work in that direction.

Energy and time are finite, and all should be focused on imparting the value of marriage before children, completing high school at a minimum and ideally going on for career training, and ramping down on the high crime rates rather than remain mired in the past and build resentment.

Before anyone is called a racist, I would like for he term to be defined.

And more blacks believe it then whites. This is a second poll done the first was in 2013 and had the same findings,
Blacks are the most racist? Really? How can that be when:
1) Blacks were the ones held in legalized slavery for 246 years, then subjected to Jim Crow laws, lynchings, oppression and hatred for another 100 years?
2) The wealth of the average Black family is just a fraction of the average White familie's wealth.
3) Blacks are subjected to a two tiered justice system, leading to mass incarceration for Blacks out of proportion to our population numbers.

Racism is prejudice + power. Blacks have never had the power to be racist.

The group that stirs up the most racial hatred of all, and the group most likely to roast in hell for it are the white liberals.
No, it will be you right wing extremists. God is not fooled by gaslighting.

More cognitive dissonance. The reaction to white racism is not racism.

Hey sarge,

SHOW ME A LAW OR POLICY IMPLEMENTED BY BLACKS IN AMERICA THAT PURPOSEFULLY EXCLUDED WHITES FROM OPPORTUNITY.

Blacks are the most racist? Really? How can that be when:
1) Blacks were the ones held in legalized slavery for 246 years, then subjected to Jim Crow laws, lynchings, oppression and hatred for another 100 years?

We are not talking about the past. You are blaming Whites today for what other Whites did historically. Studies have shown that blacks today harbor more prejudiced attitudes than Whites
2) The wealth of the average Black family is just a fraction of the average White familie's wealth.

That‘s not because of racism. That‘s because of the shameful 72% oit of wedlock birthrate, and the associated problems like poverty and high crime that come with it. Things won’t improve until blacks bring down these numbers.
3) Blacks are subjected to a two tiered justice system, leading to mass incarceration for Blacks out of proportion to our population numbers.
The reason blacks are in prison out of proportion to their numbers is because they are committing violent crimes out of proportion to their numbers. Things won’t improve until blacks stop committing so much crime,
Racism is prejudice + power. Blacks have never had the power to be racist.

No, that’s the NEW definition of poverty that gives blacks permission to be as racist as they want, and get away with it - and then turn around, as you did, and blame Whites for their own actions and choices.

Forum List

Back