More Academic Nonsense

They'd probably object to me calling the Duck 'Humpy the rapist' too even though that is what his main objective in life is. He is a permanent prisoner in the duck run as it is the only way to keep the chicken hens and young ducklings safely out of his reach.

They'd probably object to me calling the Duck 'Humpy the rapist' too even though that is what his main objective in life is. He is a permanent prisoner in the duck run as it is the only way to keep the chicken hens and young ducklings safely out of his reach.
I had a Tomcat like that.

THEY want to redefine and rename words, speech patterns, colloquialisms and all other aspects of our speech as a means to construct bottlenecks inside our minds that slow down our thoughts as we struggle for the politically correct substitute for verboten words. Same with the masks, They want us tamed, lethargic, unable to react quickly when the hammer falls.

THEY want to redefine and rename words, speech patterns, colloquialisms and all other aspects of our speech as a means to construct bottlenecks inside our minds that slow down our thoughts as we struggle for the politically correct substitute for verboten words. Same with the masks, They want us tamed, lethargic, unable to react quickly when the hammer falls.
Words do have power and meanings. So fuck them, I am going to call things what they are supposed to be called and have been called.

Words do have power and meanings. So fuck them, I am going to call things what they are supposed to be called and have been called.

I'm with you, Duke. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a damn duck . . . I'm calling it . . . duck! Praise God and pass the ammunition.

Forum List

Back