More abortion insanity

They ended the right of all women in the USA to a safe and legal abortion, and threw the entire reproductive care decisions for all women in the USA into the hands of extremist male politicians, who don't know anything about women's reproductive health.

WOMEN ARE DYING, because of this decision.
be specific and list with links to these dead women.

Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So much reactionary bullshit going on, NO ONE is thinking.
So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?
WTF is wrong with people SMH
Sounds legit. If you force the birth the mother should have full recourse for the harm. After all, if they just kept it in their pants, they'd be ok.

There ya go ladies.

They ADMIT they are working to end abortion rights everywhere

DO not vote for Republicans...from dog catcher to President

I've never professed to be anything but anti abortion. I'm all pro personal responsibility... try it and abortion rates decrease dramatically

They ended the right of all women in the USA to a safe and legal abortion,

There never was such a right. Get rekt.

and threw the entire reproductive care decisions for all women in the USA into the hands of extremist male politicians, who don't know anything about women's reproductive health.
Herpaderpadweee.

Banning murder is so eXXXTREME!!11!!~~!!1one!

Whaleshit.

I do see how it works. Ans so do tens of millions of pissed off women
And if there are enough of them in one place, they can get legislation they like. Other women, happy to see unborn children finally being protected, are going to demand different legislation that they like. That's how it's supposed to work.

They ended the right of all women in the USA to a safe and legal abortion, and threw the entire reproductive care decisions for all women in the USA into the hands of extremist male politicians, who don't know anything about women's reproductive health.

Please show me the proof they are dying, or shut up.

People are starting to realize that the Senate and the Oval Office is responsible for the make up of the Supreme Court...and they understand that voting for ANY GOP members from dog catcher to President is an attack on reproductive rights
Funny how you ran away from the discussion about the abortion laws in the blue states I mentioned.
You know, the laws Democrats use to force a woman to have a child.

Everything in your post is a lie.

Forum List

Back