More abortion insanity

You mean like the abortion laws in CA and NY and IL and MA and MD and RI and CT and HI that force a woman to give birth after 20-24 weeks?
Did Republicans pass those?
When were they passed? 100 years ago?

You didn't even mention option 3, which was putting the child up for adoption.
You are mixing apples with oranges.
If you are pregnant and do not want this child the idea of offering this unborn child for adoption is the last thing this mother is considering, at least in my view of things.

In 2019, 629,898 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. Among 48 reporting areas .,.,.,.,.,in 2019, a total of 625,346 abortions were reported,
Data and Statistics - Reproductive Health | CDC

JGalt, you are correct, I had not considered adoption.

After saying that, I am a male and this problem is not mine and I should stay out of this debate.
:)-

Until Roe was overturned, those archaic laws meant nothing
And now that it has been, they do. See how it works? Now you just need to go state to state and get them all overturned. We'll wait.

I do see how it works. Ans so do tens of millions of pissed off women
I see you spelled “trash” wrong. It’s the same number of letters, but you mean “tens of millions of pissed off trash,” as in “trash who are upset that they can’t kill their own kids, often in places where they don’t even live.”

But trash like that being upset is not a defect, it is a feature.

I see you spelled “trash” wrong. It’s the same number of letters, but you mean “tens of millions of pissed off trash,” as in “trash who are upset that they can’t kill their own kids, often in places where they don’t even live.”

But trash like that being upset is not a defect, it is a feature.
It's those trashy, loose women! Put 'em in jail where they belong!

It's those trashy, loose women! Put 'em in jail where they belong!
I mean pieces of shit who would kill others for their own benefit belong to both sexes, fam, but the majority of homicides by far are done by these deadbeat mothers and their hired killer abortionists.

But yeah, sure - all these scum belong in prison until they are under the prison.

I do see how it works. Ans so do tens of millions of pissed off women

Great and good for them ... They have a say-so in their state and local governments ...
Let them exercise their freedom and power to vote.

Running around trying to gather support on the National Platform
isn't even necessary if you can get your neighbors to support what you want.

If the number supporting the idea makes a difference ... Count the votes.

Give them the power over their governance and destiny.
Stop kicking the can and surrendering your Power to the US Congress and the Supreme Court ... Make some of your own choices.

And by all means ... Be a bit more Responsible with your own Freedom, Power and Choices.

Last edited:
I mean pieces of shit who would kill others for their own benefit belong to both sexes, fam, but the majority of homicides by far are done by these deadbeat mothers and their hired killer abortionists.

But yeah, sure - all these scum belong in prison until they are under the prison.
We'll have to go after the atheists too. They promote all this shit.

Great and good for them ... They have a say-so in their state and local governments ...
Let them exercise their freedom and power to vote.
People are starting to realize that the Senate and the Oval Office is responsible for the make up of the Supreme Court...and they understand that voting for ANY GOP members from dog catcher to President is an attack on reproductive rights

People are starting to realize that the Senate and the Oval Office is responsible for the make up of the Supreme Court...and they understand that voting for ANY GOP members from dog catcher to President is an attack on reproductive rights
Right? Next thing you know, those damned dog catchers gonna be taking away muh medicaire!

So ... How long do you think it is going to take for them to get the message exactly what their opinion on the matter is worth?
Do you think they have a better chance of influencing their neighbors or someone in a state on the other side of the country?

Do you think they have a better chance of getting rid of a Dog Catcher or a President?
Listen to what you are saying ... And at least pretend you are smart enough to put two and two together and get four.

Stop Surrendering your Freedom and Power to others and actually do something your own damn self.

They didn't end anything, they gave it to the states to decide. If you don't like the states decision, move to another state.

They ended the right of all women in the USA to a safe and legal abortion, and threw the entire reproductive care decisions for all women in the USA into the hands of extremist male politicians, who don't know anything about women's reproductive health.

WOMEN ARE DYING, because of this decision.

They ended the right of all women in the USA to a safe and legal abortion, and threw the entire reproductive care decisions for all women in the USA into the hands of extremist male politicians, who don't know anything about women's reproductive health.

WOMEN ARE DYING, because of this decision.

No they didn't, they threw it to the states where it should be

Forum List

Back