Moon Shot

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
If NASA can get another 3.2 Billion dollars, this to build a Moon Lander, they can get to the moon in 2024. They need the money in several months at the latest. Resources have already been spent on the expensive SLS rocket and it is near ready to go. If the money is gotten for the lander, there will first be an unmanned launch to circle around the moon next year, then a manned launched to circle the moon in 2023 and then a landing on the moon in 2024. Any comments?

If NASA can get another 3.2 Billion dollars, this to build a Moon Lander, they can get to the moon in 2024. They need the money in several months at the latest. Resources have already been spent on the expensive SLS rocket and it is near ready to go. If the money is gotten for the lander, there will first be an unmanned launch to circle around the moon next year, then a manned launched to circle the moon in 2023 and then a landing on the moon in 2024. Any comments?
I could lend them $2 billion, but not the $3.2 billion they need.

Sorry. Maybe ask some other posters here.

I could lend them $2 billion, but not the $3.2 billion they need.

Sorry. Maybe ask some other posters here.
Perhaps a Go Fund Me collection is needed. The 3.2 billion would have to be passed by the Congress.

Forum List

Back