Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

[

Science says that the physical does not always coincide with the mental.

No fuckwad, "science" is not religion. Science is a process, you drooling retard.

I doubt you finished grade school, you really are one of the more stupid people on this board. Regardless, you know less than nothing about actual science. You have no clue what the scientific method is or why it matters.

You are a stupid little fool, you think that the gaggle of black Cossack adorned charlatans are the divine guardians of sacred dogma. Your worship is blind and based on your own festering ignorance.

And that process has utilized to study gender identity.

Funny shit, I have degrees in science from top universities.
"Gender identity" isn't science. It's horseshit. Your genes and your sexual organs determine your gender, period. That's science.

Apparently your degree is in horseshit and propaganda, not science.

So, According to you, your sex is solely determined by your genitals.

So, what about homosexuals? Is their brain different than yours?

Do you find yourself attracted to men but choose not to act on it?

Do you have an urge to dress in women's clothe?

Years ago, you decided that you would only act like a man & ignore the urge to be more like a woman?

Homosexuals, cross dressers, transgendered people's brains work differently.

[

Science says that the physical does not always coincide with the mental.

No fuckwad, "science" is not religion. Science is a process, you drooling retard.

I doubt you finished grade school, you really are one of the more stupid people on this board. Regardless, you know less than nothing about actual science. You have no clue what the scientific method is or why it matters.

You are a stupid little fool, you think that the gaggle of black Cossack adorned charlatans are the divine guardians of sacred dogma. Your worship is blind and based on your own festering ignorance.

"Gender identity" isn't science. It's horseshit. Your genes and your sexual organs determine your gender, period. That's science.

Years ago, you decided that you would only act like a man & ignore the urge to be more like a woman?

Homosexuals, cross dressers, transgendered people's brains work differently.
It doesn't matter how their brains work. Gender is a biological feature. Does a cat become a dog if it imagines it is one?

So studies on how the brain works are all junk science. Who the fuck knew that?

Why aren't all people heterosexuals?
Studies on how the brain works? That depends. If they are neurologists using MRI scanners to study the brain, they are probably legitimate. If they are dumbass psychologists using surveys, they are quacks.

So, you think a brain scan tells how the brain works.
By itself? No. Only a moron like you would assume I said anything like that.

Don't think we didn't notice that you failed to demonstrate that you know anything about how the brain works.

Sex is a desire. Wearing women's clothing is not.

If a real woman is staying home, not video chatting, expecting no visitors, she doesn't put on makeup, wear high heels, and put on a dress. It's not an instinctive desire for women to dress up. They do so to be attractive usually to the other gender.

Men who dress up like women claim it's a female desire they have. Well if females don't even have that desire, HTF does a man?

Forum List

Back