Monterrey hotel attacked in Mexico

wonder what the libruls are gonna say and do when this shit spills into our "no country no borders, don't you touch em"?

Hey Willow, your bunch had eight years to do something about this. In fact, Bush and the Republicans could have closed our southern border after 9-11 with the full support of everyone in this nation. They chose not to do so because of the use of cheap illegal labor to break unions.

wonder what the libruls are gonna say and do when this shit spills into our "no country no borders, don't you touch em"?

You're the kind of partisan freak that never makes a left turn while driving from fear of being called a Liberal.

Hey Willow, your bunch had eight years to do something about this. In fact, Bush and the Republicans could have closed our southern border after 9-11 with the full support of everyone in this nation. They chose not to do so because of the use of cheap illegal labor to break unions.

true,, but now then old worn out rocks you libruls is in control and the violence is on the uptick,,heads are literally rolling, Arizona is under seige,, and what do you libruls say??? don't touch em.. that's what you libruls says.. and meanwhile obamie is fighting with wall street..

and so could have clinton 8 years prior .... and so could have congress when they had a super majority 2 years ago and so could have obama now.....

more states will take matters into their own hands.....

I always thought that John Birch was the last soldier killed in WWII. I think that may be right. Here's an interesting link talking about him:

Nation: WHO WAS JOHN BIRCH? - TIME

I have long felt that the John Birch Society stood (stands - I guess they're still around somewhere) for everything bad about conservatism, Republicanism (excuse me: Republicanitis) - the Right in general.

I don't know - today's conservatives make the Birch Society look a little tame.

Great little tune there. Thankoo. :clap2:

My prayers go out to the people of Mexico. Seriously, we need a leader in this country right now and I'm going to say this in all seriousness we don't have ANY. This president will do nothing to stop this and secure this damn border, just like all the presidents before him.

There is a failed state being formed just south of us and we've got the violence spilling into the border along with an insane drug war going on in our cities that is funding the bloodshed to our south. This madness has to stop and soon.

Far-Right John Birch Society 2010 - The Note

"William F. Buckley famously denounced the John Birch Society and its founder Robert Welch in the early 1960s as “idiotic” and “paranoid. ” Buckley’s condemnation effectively banishing the group from the mainstream conservative movement. Welch had called President Dwight D. Eisenhower a “conscious, dedicated agent of the communist conspiracy” and that the U.S. government was “under operational control of the Communist party.” Buckley argued that such paranoid rantings had no place in the conservative movement or the Republican party."

that is not true at all

NO trips anywhere near mexico for me. Clean up your shit Mexico, jesus christ

true,, but now thetn old worn out rocks you libruls is in control and the violence is on the uptick,,heads are literally rolling, Arizona is under seige,, and what do you libruls say??? don't touch em.. that's what you libruls says.. and meanwhile obamie is fighting with wall street..

Funny thing, I was in Arizona at the end of March and didn't see the "seige". After a few ball games we went North, Sedona was calm and further North we noted that the Restaurants in Flagstaff had very large and prominent signs stating "NO FIREARMS!" One might think business owners in a state under siege would want their customers locked and loaded (even when loaded on microbrews).

Forum List

Back