AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
http://www.mediaite.com/online/mont...porters-firing-for-uncle-tom-tweet-about-him/
Montel Williams Calls for Daily Caller Reporter’s Firing for ‘Uncle Tom’ Tweet About Him

Wouldn't it be cool if Montel became outraged by America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty*, that for decades has deprived untold numbers of emotionally abused and neglected young developing children from experiencing and enjoying a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

Child Abuse and Neglect that far too often leads to violence and anti-social behaviors when emotionally or physically abused and neglected developing young children mature into frustrated, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* teens or adults lacking empathy and compassion, though filled with rage and resentment for being introduced to a life of pain and struggle by immature moms who WILLFULLY IGNORE their parental responsibility to their children, as well as their moral, ethical and societal obligation & duty to their neighbors and community to place the emotional well being of their children ABOVE ALL ELSE!!

How much longer will Montel and America ignore OUR expanding population of immature American teen girls and young women of African descent selfishly OPPRESSING kids by subjecting their/society's children to *Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty,* by irresponsibly building families with too many mouths to feed, clothe and supervise?

Mouths attached to children who often mature into depressed, angry, unpredictable teens and adults resenting their single-mothers and/or irresponsible dads for introducing them to a life of pain and struggle, yet wanting to blame everyone under our sun except their moms and/or dads for depriving them of the opportunity to experience and enjoy a fairly happy American kid childhood with *Safe Streets* to play or travel on.

For more than three decades a significant population of popular American music performers of African descent have been characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population as less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect.

WHY?

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us safe, cared for and loved right from our start.
________
Peace & Prayers for Julie Dombo & Countless Innocent Victims of American Gun Violence

5vCo32L.png

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

I'm confused here, just what does the title have to do with the body of your post? And child abuse & neglect doesn't just happen in poverty or blacks or teens? I do agree that it does happen and all too often but on a much wider scale throughout the population regardless of financial standing, race or age.
But you also speak of some utopia of a 'Mayberry' or 'Leave it to Beaver' type of childhood & world environment that in reality didn't, doesn't & never will exist. That stuff is Hollywood. Maybe you did have such a childhood that didn't include troubles of any sort, but I don't really think that is the majority.
And how does any of that tie in with the black on white violence? :dunno: just saying, not trying to pick a fight.

Why is this lady picking on Montel. I don't know much about Montel, but I do know he advocates for veterans. He seems like a good guy to me. However, a champion of all worthy causes would have his efforts spread so thin that he would in effect be the champion of none. Also, outrage isn't a solution to poverty. I can be outraged all day long and my outraged by itself will not feed any children.

Why is this lady picking on Montel. I don't know much about Montel, but I do know he advocates for veterans. He seems like a good guy to me. However, a champion of all worthy causes would have his efforts spread so thin that he would in effect be the champion of none. Also, outrage isn't a solution to poverty. I can be outraged all day long and my outraged by itself will not feed any children.

Reading thru the link & list of tweets back & forth, the reporter was completely out of control & don't really blame Montel.

But you also speak of some utopia of a 'Mayberry' or 'Leave it to Beaver' type of childhood & world environment that in reality didn't, doesn't & never will exist.

Hi, JAN. Here are examples of the reality that does exist for far too many American kids.

Witnessing A Severely Depressed Teen, Reveal He Is A Victim of Child Abuse/Neglect

Brooklyn's Boom-Box Mom; Sad Case of Child Abuse & Maltreatment

Peace.

I'm not disagreeing with you about how prevalent child abuse is, in all, I don't see how abuses have anything to do with the title of the thread

New Topics

Forum List

Back