Montana Hospital ICU Reaches 150% Capacity Amid COVID Surge

They search for these tiny ass hospitals with 4 ICU beds and find 6 beds that are occupied and fake out about 150% as if it’s exempleary
Dummies, your tricks don’t work on thinkers.

Last edited:
I know it's a strange thought...but they got hospitals.

I was born in one of them.

And they got ambulances too....no medicine men though
I didn't intend to make fun of Montana hospitals. I'm serious when I ask how many beds in ICU. If there are ten beds and it's at 150% capacity let's see, ummm that's about 25 patients.

I didn't intend to make fun of Montana hospitals. I'm serious when I ask how many beds in ICU. If there are ten beds and it's at 150% capacity let's see, ummm that's about 25 patients.
They have some pretty big hospitals in Montana.
Some of them are almost as big as Vanderbilt.
They just don't have as many people living in one city.....because most people can't handle the Winters. Only 6 large towns in the state...Helena, Butte, Bozeman, Missoula, Great Falls, and Billings. 80% of the population lives there.
And in Montana you could drive 150 miles and not see anyone. Only 600,000 people living in the whole state....but it is the fourth largest state in the union.

Montana is having a very hard time with the virus. Half their problem is the fact that they don't have many hospitals in the state. It's not profitable so people in the large rural areas don't have access to proper health care.

I know my state has been swamped with people from Idaho and some from Montana. Especially on the east side of the state. Which adds to our hospitals who are dealing with the covid cases in that area of the state.

The gentleman in the article said he couldn't move his hands. He couldn't even feed himself.

I know a lot about that. I lost the use of both hands and arms for a long time from an accident with monster 15ft waves.

I didn't know that the virus caused a person to not be able to move their hands.

I do know some people are left with lasting problems caused by the virus.

People so need to get vaccinated.

Montana and Alaska are the highest per capita, not sure why :(
I've lost some friends due to this HORRIFIC un-forgiving Pandemic.
Thanks China

Forum List

Back