Montana girls go to prom strapped, not strapless

Good to know these young ladies are not pathetic White Guilt Libtards with green hair, tats and Black boyfriends that you commonlly see at BLM lootings.

Good to know these young ladies are not pathetic White Guilt Libtards with green hair, tats and Black boyfriends that you commonlly see at BLM lootings.
Until your post this wasn't about race. You ruined that.
Did your mother have any kids that lived?

The Libtard filth has made everything about race.

Good to see these White chicks with good values. A lot better than these fat ass gender confused Moon Bat bitches you see elsewhere.

These girls will probably all go to college, marry successful ranchers or businessmen, have nice families and never loot a 7-11.

Billings Montana. HS Sophomores. I know what you’re thinking. Those hairstyles ruin the dresses. WTF.

View attachment 488146

Anna tells us that all of the girls are sophomores at Broadview High School, just north of Billings. "They play volleyball, basketball and are in track...they’ve all grown up together since kindergarten," added Anna. "They all come from strong Montana roots and have even had their own 'group chat' titled Trump Supporters. Every one of them knows how to shoot.
I love the dress that the tall girl is wearing! :) :) :)

God bless you and her and her friends always!!!

Holly

These girls will probably all go to college, marry successful ranchers or businessmen, have nice families and never loot a 7-11.
Are you saying college is all female fluff, women don't need driver's licenses, and no self-respecting lady would stop at a convenience store or gas station for any reason anyways?

Are you saying college is all female fluff, women don't need driver's licenses, and no self-respecting lady would stop at a convenience store or gas station for any reason anyways?

I said never loot a 7-11, not never set foot in one.

Thanks for that very important April 11th story.

Wow.

What are you scared of? Planning on going to Montana and assaulting these girls?
I was referring to the terrible hair choices. Ruins the dresses. What were you thinking?

Why are you perving on 15 year-old girls' hairstyles?

The girls are all cute, obiviously intelligent and self reliant and will grow up to be fine women, mothers and wives.

Unlike the fat tattooed blue hair Lesbos we see at BLM rioting and looting.

I was referring to the terrible hair choices. Ruins the dresses. What were you thinking?
There's a shop where they do all the highlights and perms and subtle dye jobs, isn't there? All those caustic chemicals and controlled substances in the hands of criminals and felons?

I had sons but if I had daughters that is the kind of Prom picture I would like to see them in.

Yeah, until then, the thread was about a leftist scared of teenage girls with firearms.

Cool photo OP, but something tells me that they wouldn't be allowed to bring their guns into the dance. Just a hunch.

Cool photo OP, but something tells me that they wouldn't be allowed to bring their guns into the dance. Just a hunch.
Reminds me of when I served in Germany. 5 towns too small to have a real dance bar would have 1 town host a party in their school. They kept the alchohol in the Gym and we got drunk at the High School.
They have alchohol at school why not guns.
used to have a shooting range when I was in school.
Bunch of pansies.

Billings Montana. HS Sophomores. I know what you’re thinking. Those hairstyles ruin the dresses. WTF.

View attachment 488146

Anna tells us that all of the girls are sophomores at Broadview High School, just north of Billings. "They play volleyball, basketball and are in track...they’ve all grown up together since kindergarten," added Anna. "They all come from strong Montana roots and have even had their own 'group chat' titled Trump Supporters. Every one of them knows how to shoot.
Awesome

Forum List

Back