Montana Deputy Shot and killed.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
By Nicole Darrah Published May 16, 2017
Fox News
1494965209089.jpg

Law enforcement personnel investigate the scene of a shootout on Interstate 90 east of Missoula following a high-speed chase Tuesday, May 16, 2017. The white SUV was the vehicle being pursued. The driver of the SUV has been arrested and a passenger was shot by law enforcement and taken to the hospital. (Kurt Wilson/The Missoulian via AP)

The shooting death of a sheriff’s deputy in Montana early Tuesday brings the total number of U.S. law enforcement officers who have died in the line of duty this year to 51 – almost a 40 percent rise in officer fatalities since this time in 2016.

The Broadwater County deputy, identified as Mason Moore, was pursuing a vehicle on U.S. Highway 287 when dispatchers lost contact with him around 3 a.m., according to Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin.

The cop is dead and the criminal gets three hots and a cot. I prefer the old days when that cock sucker would have been shot right there on the highway.

I remember a cop getting shot when I lived in Oklahoma years ago.

They chased the guy, and had a shoot out seriously wounding him.

Dispatch wanted to send an ambulance from a local hospital a few minutes away. The cops on the scene said "No" to that.

They told dispatch to send the county hospital ambulance, (which was about 45 minutes away). The cop shooter died while waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

Everyone, including the media, knew what the cops had done. But nobody said anything, or made an issue over the choice of the ambulance.

That was in the good ole days of law enforcement. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back