Monkey Pox and gays

But it is males--most gay males that have gotten this in the US.

I haven't fully researched monkey pox yet BUT

Sex isn't all the same.

Hetero sex, consists of a long shaff for males that slows the transfer of disease while women vagina has a ph that is supposed to deter infections as well TO SOME DEGREE.

Even oral sex offers some protection from transmission of disease.

Gay SEX (male) is different, and this is especially true for HIV transmission because the membranes in the anus are thin and rip easily while there is no PH issues to stop the transfer of diseases. Gay sex results in ripped anal members allowing diseases to spread rather easily. MALE Gay Sex is always the most likely form of sex to spread STDS.

Gay sex is more likely to spread STDs because there's no other use for a condom.

Gay men, who brought us Human Immunodeficiency Virus, HIV, once called the "gay plague" in San Francisco, which has killed 36 million across the world, are partly responsible for monkey pox outbreak.
"Gay, bisexual, and men who have sex with men are particularly at risk (for monkey pox), as evidenced by the recent outbreak in the U.K. which occurred amongst men in the LGBTQ+ community." yahoo.com
Anal intercourse is a disease generator. Here they come again.

With the decline of the severity of aids due to various new pharmaceuticals introduced over the years, it was really inevitable that new diseases would rise in popularity.

The disease known as Monkey Pox won't be the last illness to become popular with the homo community.

biden monkey sex.jpg

Probably not, but you can bet your ass they'll try to use it to fuck with the elections. They've known about it since 1958 and the first human case was in 1970. If they were going to have a vaccine, it would have already happened. I guess there's not enough money in it.

The WHO has said homosexuality

1659390073027.jpeg

There's no evidence to suggest gays are more inclined to become infected with MP than the rest of the population so I don't get all the gay bashing on the subject.

There's ample factual arguments to be made about homosexuality so there's no reason to makes stuff up.
whats that brown stuff gays get on their package after sex

Then I heard a compromised immune system. Hmmmm, vaccines?

Can’t make this up. Demofks, evil cruelty

Forum List

Back