Monkey Pox and gays

with sources telling The Telegraph that “an internationally advertised gay party” in the country is also suspected of being “the root cause of the global monkeypox cases.”
Do you even read the shit you post?

Huge Smiley.jpg

"Unnamed sources" and no supporting evidence of any kind.

That rates right up there with 99% of the leftwing press attacks on Trump and the GOP.

Oh no the BBC to off gates of Vienna links

Jeb respects the BBC

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) says the risk to the public remains very low.
Anyone with concerns that they could be infected should see a health professional, but make contact with the clinic or surgery ahead of a visit. NHS 111 can also give advice.
Dr Susan Hopkins from the UKHSA said "a notable proportion" of the recent cases in the UK and Europe have been found in gay and bisexual men "so we are particularly encouraging them to be alert to the symptoms and seek help if concerned".
Her colleague, Prof Kevin Fenton, said: "We are asking everybody to be aware of the signs and symptoms, which include rashes around the mouth as well as around the genital area."

Probably not, but you can bet your ass they'll try to use it to fuck with the elections. They've known about it since 1958 and the first human case was in 1970. If they were going to have a vaccine, it would have already happened. I guess there's not enough money in it.

I also wonder if it is an enhanced version of Monkey Pox,

Well hang on to your shorts, it seems to spread the same way as Covid through Respiratory Drops.

We all wondered if they'd go back to Covid or come up with a new pandemic just in time for the 2022 election... .

Yesterday when I was hearing it described in the UK they said that was minimum. It is very hard to catch and if I am remembering correctly it is mainly spread by touch.

Yesterday when I was hearing it described in the UK they said that was minimum. It is very hard to catch and if I am remembering correctly it is mainly spread by touch.
What I'm reading is that it's spread primarily through water droplets but that it's not highly transmissible. Apparently it takes quite a viral load to cause the initial infection.

Should it start to get out of hand vaccines are already available so it would simply be a matter of ramping up production.

I was vaccinated against Small Pox at least four times in my life so I'm not at all concerned with contracting it.

What I'm reading is that it's spread primarily through water droplets but that it's not highly transmissible. Apparently it takes quite a viral load to cause the initial infection.

Should it start to get out of hand vaccines are already available so it would simply be a matter of ramping up production.

I was vaccinated against Small Pox at least four times in my life so I'm not at all concerned with contracting it.
Nothing on the BBC Jeb?

Just follow the WHO directives Jeb

(WHO) director in Europe, Dr Hans Kluge, has insisted that “individuals contracting monkeypox must not be stigmatised or discriminated against in any way.”

Nazi fag

Oh no the BBC to off gates of Vienna links

Jeb respects the BBC

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) says the risk to the public remains very low.
Anyone with concerns that they could be infected should see a health professional, but make contact with the clinic or surgery ahead of a visit. NHS 111 can also give advice.
Dr Susan Hopkins from the UKHSA said "a notable proportion" of the recent cases in the UK and Europe have been found in gay and bisexual men "so we are particularly encouraging them to be alert to the symptoms and seek help if concerned".
Her colleague, Prof Kevin Fenton, said: "We are asking everybody to be aware of the signs and symptoms, which include rashes around the mouth as well as around the genital area."

Are you at all familiar with "sample size"?

The number of confirmed cases in the UK rose to 20 on Friday and is expected to climb significantly in the weeks ahead as more people are traced and others come forward for testing. Public health officials are still working to identify the source of the outbreak as many of the patients have no known links to other cases
They don't have a large enough sample to draw any conclusions at all about and supposed higher risk to gays unless they already have HIV.

Sorry but MP isn't going to be a cure for homosexuality.

Are you at all familiar with "sample size"?

They don't have a large enough sample to draw any conclusions at all about and supposed higher risk to gays unless they already have HIV.

Sorry but MP isn't going to be a cure for homosexuality.

Conspiracy theory is just a theory and speculation ...why demonize it like a left wing rat

We'll see who is right now won't we .......pffft...initial reports from many sources don't seem to be in your favor
Ukrainian nazi fag

Conspiracy theory is just a theory and speculation ...why demonize it like a left wing rat

We'll see who is right now won't we .......pffft...initial reports from many sources don't seem to be in your favor
Ukrainian nazi fag
I haven't proposed any conspiracy theories, I've stated fact.

Take a statistics class and if you pass maybe you'll understand the importance of sample size.

ok I was looking up Belgium's three week isolation and found it was also talking about how you catch it

It’s believed it enters the body through broken skin, the respiratory tract, or the eyes, nose or mouth, and can pass between humans via droplets in the air, and by touching the skin of an infected individual.

So apologies Big Bend Texas. However from what I heard last night the respiratory is minimal at the moment and touch the most common. That said we do know from covid that it could change and become spread primarily by respiratory droplets which I guess is why the WHO is so concerned.

ok I was looking up Belgium's three week isolation and found it was also talking about how you catch it

However from what I heard last night the respiratory is minimal at the moment and touch the most common. That said we do know from covid that it could change and become spread primarily by respiratory droplets which I guess is why the WHO is so concerned.
No argument but the reparatory drops seem to be the primary way it is spread.

This is why the first thing you learn on day one in micro lab is to never put your fingers into your mouth, eyes, or nose because whatever you touch can end up then directly into your system.

I haven't proposed any conspiracy theories, I've stated fact.

Take a statistics class and if you pass maybe you'll understand the importance of sample size.
Changed your tune after the BBC
Why Jeb why lol

I know why

It's OK nazi fag

Watch out for the sores on men's assholes

Changed your tune after the BBC
Why Jeb why lol

I know why

It's OK nazi fag

Watch out for the sores on men's assholes
I haven't changed anything jackass. There's nothing in the BBC article that indicates gays are more apt to either get or spread the disease.

I haven't changed anything jackass. There's nothing in the BBC article that indicates gays are more apt to either get or spread the disease.

Why are health officials paying extra special attention to them ?
Kinda odd then no schwulenkneipe customer

Fauci will get em with a new azt lol

Make sure you get the shot

Yes the small pox virus seems to work and that is why they believe older people do not seem to be so much at risk. I too should be OK. I've answered the bit about catching it in another post. I should have remembered that respiratory droplets was also included in how I heard you could catch it. However the person saying this seemed somewhat hesitant as to whether that was true and they made it strongly clear that it was touch which was the main method of contact. In your link they put touch first and then the other things. I am guessing touch first because it is the main method of catching, then the other things. However it possibly should have made clear that touch was very much the main method of catching, through cut skin....but cut skin that might not be noticeable!!!

No argument but the reparatory drops seem to be the primary way it is spread.

This is why the first thing you learn on day one in micro lab is to never put your fingers into your mouth, eyes, or nose because whatever you touch can end up then directly into your system.
Maybe but in this instance the primary recognised method of catching is touch on a cut bit of skin which may be so tiny you do not know about it. Can you provide a link which actually says respiratory droplets is the main method of spread. I am not having a go. I just think it is sensible to get this right.

Forum List

Back