Moneyball

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Really liked it. Brad Pitt did a great job, as did Jonah Hill. I had no idea about the Oakland A's having a 20 game winning streak, so at least there was that element of suspense for me.

Really liked it. Brad Pitt did a great job, as did Jonah Hill. I had no idea about the Oakland A's having a 20 game winning streak, so at least there was that element of suspense for me.

I want to see that.

Have you seen Contagion yet? Another person who likes movie theatres still.

• Banned
Nope, my sister saw it with my nephew, so I'll probably see it at home *Yeah, like that made sense*.

I don't drive. So if I see movies, I either go with my sister or daughter and son-in-law.

Next movie I want to see is "J. Edgar" with Leonardo DiCaprio. Trailer looks awesome.

J. Edgar (2011) - IMDb

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6lveTYlHic]J. Edgar - Trailer (OFFICIAL) - YouTube[/ame]

Nope, my sister saw it with my nephew, so I'll probably see it at home *Yeah, like that made sense*.

I don't drive. So if I see movies, I either go with my sister or daughter and son-in-law.

Next movie I want to see is "J. Edgar" with Leonardo DiCaprio. Trailer looks awesome.

J. Edgar (2011) - IMDb

J. Edgar - Trailer (OFFICIAL) - YouTube

Looks good.

I saw Straw Dogs last week, Blech.. 2 hours I'll never get back.

I'm thinking of getting him to take me to Contagion today.

I finally saw the flic and it was amazing. Loved it. However, it did reenforce my current dismay of MLB and strengthened why I love the NFL! The sport is highly unbalance and unfair. The small market teams can not compete in the same way the large market teams compete. They have to take a different MUCH MUCH more risky approach in the way Beane took. They have to constaintly bring up and nuture talent and then lose them when they start to mature. Yes money doesn't buy you success or championships in and of itself, but it sure as hell helps and provides an advantage.

The Yankees and Red Sox usually compete for at least the playoffs. Atlanta and the Mets are usually contenders also. Again money doesn't always lead to success (see my Cubbies), but small market teams shouldn't be farm teams for the large ones!

Forum List

Back