Monday Night TV

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What do you do if you don't have a DVR or Cox On Demand? Which do you choose and decide to wait for the reruns?

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

I know which ones I'm gonna watch and wait for slow night to see the rest! You?

I am a heavy user of DVR and on demand. I still miss some and have to wait for the marathons. My prediction is that Person of Interest will kill off Killer Women.

What do you do if you don't have a DVR or Cox On Demand? Which do you choose and decide to wait for the reruns?

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

The only conflict I'd have would be Castle and The Blacklist. If I absolutely had to, I'd probably choose Castle. Thankfully my dvr works just fine. :)

I watch Almost Human and Being Human. I used to watch Lost Girl but gave up on it.

If there is no football on, we usually watch WWE RAW on Monday nights (on Syfy). The kid really enjoys watching the fighter ... er the entertainers.

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

Where a timing conflict occurs I check (because we don't have a DVR):

1. Will the show be available "On Demand" (God I love that function).

2. Will the show be available via the shows internet site (many, many shows now are available online via the network site a few days or a week after the primary airing).​

If the show is not available On Demand or via the internet, that becomes the primary show to watch at that time. On Demand is the second option in the hierarchy followed by available via internet.

Sometimes I'll purposely delay watching a show until there are 3-4 episodes available for an entire evening of enjoyment. I do that with Walking Dead/Talking Dead. :eusa_angel:

>>>>

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

The only conflict I'd have would be Castle and The Blacklist. If I absolutely had to, I'd probably choose Castle. Thankfully my dvr works just fine. :)

I watch Almost Human and Being Human. I used to watch Lost Girl but gave up on it.

I ended up watching Almost Human and Major Crimes - only because it was the season finale.

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

I have Dishnet with East and West coast feed. Plus it helps being the east coast is 2 hrs. ahead of time where I live.
Lost Girl 6:00 p.m.
Beauty & the Beast 7:00 p.m.
Sleepy Hollow 8:00 p.m.
Cake Boss 9:00 p.m.
Being human 10:00 p.m.
Bitten 11:00 p.m.

If there is another one or more shows that come on at the same time then I watch them on Hulu plus.

Hulu
Netflix
iTunes store

Just be careful not to exceed your internet quota or you'll go broke.

Hulu and Netfix have quotas? (Never used iTunes)

Or do you mean a quota by your ISP?

>>>>

ISP

Mine allows 60,000 MB - go over and it gets spendy real fast.

Ahhh

OK. I've got Cox and don't know of any limit. We've got 4 adults in the home and I do a lot of Netflix and YouTube and my Son is a gamer and does online gaming and we've never run into an extra bill for over-usage. My cell is through Sprint with unlimited data and will commonly stream CNN through my phone to listen at work (but 90% of the time on a WiFi connection).

>>>>

I have one of those little Roku boxes. A lot of channels are free and I avoid any of the pay to view stuff. Also have the $7.99/month Netflix deal. WGN streams their news broadcasts live, as does a local station. Don't miss cable and we're saving at least $50/mo.

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

The Blacklist
gets my vote. :thup: I am not familiar with the others, as of this post. I am a huge fan of James Spader and he knocks his role right out of the park, so to speak.

I have one of those little Roku boxes. A lot of channels are free and I avoid any of the pay to view stuff. Also have the $7.99/month Netflix deal. WGN streams their news broadcasts live, as does a local station. Don't miss cable and we're saving at least $50/mo.

Isn't roku Japanese for "six"?

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

Maybe Blacklist on Monday.

Then NCIS and Person of Interest on Tuesday.

The remainder are not of much interest to me.

Forum List

Back