Monday Night Football halftime GARBAGE show?

I don’t watch espn any more I’m sure It’s a bunch of blacks glamorizing violence treating women as hoes

Almost all tv production is done by left wingers.. they hate traditional Americans

didn't see the halftime show but I'm sure it wasn't as atrocious as the Bengal's defense.

I don’t watch Football or Basketball. 70% of them would be in prison if they weren’t. And that’s being generous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the literal fuck is this shit?
Glamorizing crack heads now?

I was watching Monday Night Raw. Pretty good card.

Seth Freaking Rollins really needs to be concerned about The Fiend, Bray Wyatt that he's going to be facing in Hell in a Cell.

Mr. Wyatt is the #1 contender, and looks pretty much unbeatable right now.

Media and Entertainment is pure LEFTIST GARBAGE. Turn them off.

I don’t watch Football or Basketball. 70% of them would be in prison if they weren’t. And that’s being generous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most professional sports owners would be in jail if they were held to the same accountability we are,most of them would kill their own mothers if it meatn they would profit from it,thats the sad truth.they are all greedy and evil.

People still watch MNF?

I remember when it used to be an "event". Now the Sunday Night game seems to be the big deal. What happened? ESPN effed it up, just like everything else they touch. (Thank Far Left Disney for that one)

People still watch MNF?

I remember when it used to be an "event". Now the Sunday Night game seems to be the big deal. What happened? ESPN effed it up, just like everything else they touch. (Thank Far Left Disney for that one)

yes indeed.
Yeah everybody used to get so excited about MNF,it was THE event,but yeah sunday night football seems to be the hot ticket in town now.Hard to believe I am saying this but MNF is now like okay? so what, who cares?

i would even go as far to say that THE event everybody once looked forward to and got excited about,NFL fans hear about that NOW and are just ho hum about it the same way they are about thursday night football where if it is not your team,nobody cares.

People still watch MNF?

yes indeed.
Yeah everybody used to get so excited about MNF,it was THE event,but yeah sunday night football seems to be the hot ticket in town now.Hard to believe I am saying this but MNF is now like okay? so what, who cares?

i would even go as far to say that THE event everybody once looked forward to and got excited about,NFL fans hear about that NOW and are just ho hum about it the same way they are about thursday night football where if it is not your team,nobody cares.
I'm not saying that it's not OK, just that I haven't watched it in years, and don't even know anyone who watches it regularly.....And I seriously couldn't care less about Thursday football.

What ever happened to the marching band at halftime?

I bet against a guy who picked 5 games ,all losers Pitt was my 5th win
The Steelers crowd was dead at times when I checked the game out. Near total silence. Not Pittsburgh like.

thats cause they sense they are on the decline and going downhill and their enemy the Browns are on the rise.:biggrin: they are not accostomed to 0 and 3 starts.:lmao:

That may be the sense of the fans in Pittsburgh, but the performance on Monday evening of the new guy should be giving them new hope.

Forum List

Back