Monarch

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
This show will finally get started tonight on the FOX network. My only question are how many episodes have been filmed so far and should the show not get picked up for another season, will everything that has been filmed so far be put out there for us to see?

God bless you and the cast members always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace Adkins)

My favorite thing about the first episode of the show is Trace Adkins being a lead character on the show, but I do have to give a salute to the other cast members who were given a chance to sing on the show. The "How Do I Live" duet was most definitely a standout. :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

According to this write up here, over five million people tuned into this show. 3.8 million watched the first airing and 1.5 million watched the encore. My only questions are what does that mean? In other words, are those numbers good or bad?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's episode of this show was good, but my big question is are we hearing the real singing voices that are coming from the female characters or are they using voice doubles?

Holly (a day one fan of Trace Adkins)

P.S. I wonder how long until we find out how well tonight's show did compared to last week's premiere episode of the show.

Go here for a new write up concerning the show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Apparently nothing is out there yet concerning how many people tuned in last night compared to checking out the first episode.

Tanya Tucker couldn't have sounded better singing "Delta Dawn" during tonight's episode!

God bless you and Miss T always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1991)

Last night's episode was good. The big question is how and when will Gigi learn about what's been going on behind her back where her love life is concerned?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but what I would love to know is what secret Ace is aware of. With there being so many being acknowledged, I have absolutely zero idea which one he was referring to. I am guessing that maybe he witnessed the shooting that took place at the beginning of the very first episode?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was really good and my most favorite part was hearing Trace sing "Friends In Low Places" and what he had to say about the awards is true. At the end of the day, sitting on a shelf is all that they are going to do when the music is what should always be the top priority when the music is the reason why you are given any award show glitter and shine to begin with.

God bless you and him always!!!

P.S. I do have to say on other thing though. I have to disagree about letting things in the past rest where they are because in my opinion certain things or people should never be there in the first place. Earlier this year, I officially discovered a person who has been gone for over three decades now. To me, this late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman should still be here to this day, I love him so much.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

Tonight's episode was good stuff! Both duets that were done during the middle of the show couldn't have been better. The flashback of Albie getting shot in the leg only made me shake my head. If you knew Trace's back story, you would know that being shot in the leg is nothing compared to where else he has lived to talk about being hit. :) :) :)

God bless you and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. Apparently, the next episode will not be shown next Tuesday but instead two weeks from tonight.

Last night's show was good. According to what I have learned elsewhere online, there are only three more episodes left unless more are eventually filmed. As of right now I have not seen anything yet concerning if the show is doing well enough to where another season will be done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I love how we find out about the history that the lawyer guy has.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Apparently, the next episode will not be shown until November 29th.

Last night's show was good. I love when Trace does a duet. His voice couldn't blend better with whoever he does his singing with. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

P.S. Next Tuesday is the season finale.

Forum List

Back