Mon Dieu!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. Former French president Sarkozy was convicted of corruption today and sentenced to three years in prison.

Interesting news, at least.

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. Former French president Sarkozy was convicted of corruption today and sentenced to three years in prison.

So no jail, he's too important, even if he is a crook.

No one even considered the guillotine?

Or MBS could let them borrow his saw boys.

Politically motivated prosecutions are common in "democracies" around the world.

Their people who support them in our own country.

Pffft...so 18th Century!!!
These days you get your Twitter account cancelled...OUCH!!!!!
It's all part of the progress to a more enlightened humanity.

"influence peddling"....hmmmmmm......Joe???

I wonder if he has the right to appeal? Seems a dodgy conviction to me...what little I've seen of it.

Greg

Forum List

Back