Mom says school district gave son illegal sex change operation without her consent

Then the US can even be more tribal. That is why I am so pro public schools. You have to learn to get along with everyone.

I'm pro constitution. The federal government doesn't have the constitutional authority to be involved in education.

Notwithstanding American students are among the lowest ranked students in the world. It's just further confirmation that government fails at everything it touches.

Then the US can even be more tribal. That is why I am so pro public schools. You have to learn to get along with everyone.

I'm pro constitution. The federal government doesn't have the constitutional authority to be involved in education.

Notwithstanding American students are among the lowest ranked students in the world. It's just further confirmation that government fails at everything it touches.

I don't disagree. If I had been around when the debate was on--do we give schools over to the gov't--believe me, I would have been as opposed to that as I am opposed to public health care now. But it's done, and so now the best we can do is flood the system with conservatives. To hopefully mitigate the damage.

Can I ask you what you would do to make American students "less failing"?

Homeschool them - For example, RonPaulCurriculum.com is pretty good.

Homeschool them - For example, RonPaulCurriculum.com is pretty good.

98% self-taught above third grade, video-based lessons. And you're recommending this for the GENERAL population.

You can't be serious.

Not a practical option. You cannot force parents to homeschool. Parents WILL band together to form schools, you understand this.

I'm naturally a voluntaryist.

Individuals and groups of Individuals should be free to make rules for themselves so long as other Individuals and other groups of Individuals aren't forced to equally subit to the same.

98% self-taught above third grade, video-based lessons. And you're recommending this for the GENERAL population.

You can't be serious.

I'm recommending good homeshooling for anyone who takes their child's education seriously. This is a choice. We can teach our children to be producers or we can send em to government school for sex change operations.

To each their own.

Not a practical option. You cannot force parents to homeschool. Parents WILL band together to form schools, you understand this.

Individuals and groups of Individuals should be free to make rules for themselves so long as other Individuals and other groups of Individuals aren't forced to equally subit to the same.

Okay then, your solution is not viable. I asked how you would improve scores in American students and you said homeschool. Many parents will not choose that. So then what.

You can't be serious.

I'm recommending good homeshooling for anyone who takes their child's education seriously. This is a choice. We can teach our children to be producers or we can send em to government school for sex change operations.

To each their own.
If that's what you want for your child then go for it yet this is an oddity case.

Okay then, your solution is not viable. I asked how you would improve scores in American students and you said homeschool. Many parents will not choose that. So then what.
I taught my kids at home after school.

You can't be serious.

To each their own.

That's eyerolling. That's like saying to someone that just had a heart attack, "here are your choices. You can continue to eat a 48 oz steak three times a week or you can go completely vegan. There are no healthy meat options whatsoever."

I mean it. Really dumb.

It's the kid who violated parental rights by having an operation without their consent. Possibly even the hospital and staff that didn't check with the parents first.

Well, then, little Johnny will have someone to blame for his inability to figure out how to hand back change for a five.

That's eyerolling. That's like saying to someone that just had a heart attack, "here are your choices. You can continue to eat a 48 oz steak three times a week or you can go completely vegan. There are no healthy meat options whatsoever."

I mean it. Really dumb.

Well, we'll just have to disagree.

A Minnesota federal appeals court recently heard the case of a mother who claims her underage son was given a sex change operation without her consent.

Mom Says School District Gave Son Illegal Sex Change Operation Without Her Consent
------------------------------------------------------

How in the hell does a parent not know this is going on, Oh I know the school becomes the parents try telling the schools god you can't or won't do something they are in full control .............................

Once again you're quote quack websites:

And the mother lost her lawsuit because her son had left home and obviously for good reason. Sounds like she was a pretty shitty excuse for a parent. She appealed the dismissal and lost the appeal.

By "school district" she means Groomercrats.

Groomercrats confuse, manipulate, then mutilate children.

Groomercrats and their supporters are pure evil.

Once again you're quote quack websites:

And the mother lost her lawsuit because her son had left home and obviously for good reason. Sounds like she was a pretty shitty excuse for a parent. She appealed the dismissal and lost the appeal.

Ok, so you don't like the source. Are you claiming the school did NOT provide life altering drugs and services to the legal minor without the parent's consent?

Forum List

Back