Mom Accused In Rape Of Son's 12-Year-Old Friend

JohnAdams

Feb 28, 2015
A Missouri mom is accused of raping a 12-year-old boy while her son was in her basement.

Mom Accused In Rape Of Son s 12-Year-Old Friend

Many child sexual abuse victims never disclose their abuse to anyone. Less than 10% of child sexual abuse is reported to the police. 1 in 6 boys is sexually abused before the age of 18. This is horrible.

amazingly sick.....nasty...nasty ...nasty...did i mention sick and nasty....

one must wonder if this is a reflection on the american male? or the state of mind of the american female....

A Missouri mom is accused of raping a 12-year-old boy while her son was in her basement.

Mom Accused In Rape Of Son s 12-Year-Old Friend

Many child sexual abuse victims never disclose their abuse to anyone. Less than 10% of child sexual abuse is reported to the police. 1 in 6 boys is sexually abused before the age of 18. This is horrible.

Missouri's in the process of redefining (strengthening) their sex crime laws.

Until December 31, 2016--Statutory rape and attempt to commit, first degree, penalties.

566.032. 1. A person commits the crime of statutory rape in the first degree if he has sexual intercourse with another person who is less than fourteen years old.

2. Statutory rape in the first degree or an attempt to commit statutory rape in the first degree is a felony for which the authorized term of imprisonment is life imprisonment or a term of years not less than five years, unless in the course thereof the actor inflicts serious physical injury on any person, displays a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument in a threatening manner, subjects the victim to sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with more than one person, or the victim is less than twelve years of age in which case the authorized term of imprisonment is life imprisonment or a term of years not less than ten years.

5 to life if no aggravting factors exist.

When I was 12 I had crushes on some of my friends moms. I wouldn't have felt violated, I'd have been happy. I would have known exactly what I was doing, too. They're calling it rape because of his age, not because she threw him against the wall and tied him up.

I was a horndog at 12. Certainly not the "innocent child" that society portrays them to be. I used to drink wine and watch "real sex" on HBO for free late late at night because our TV had an analog tuner that I could adjust channel 6 and get channel 5 and a half, where HBO was 5. Like I said, I was not innocent at 12, not even close. I was doing things with girls in school at 12 that I haven't done since.

Not minimizing what she did, though. She should, and will, be punished.

Last edited:
When I was 12 I had crushes on some of my friends moms. I wouldn't have felt violated, I'd have been happy. I would have known exactly what I was doing, too. They're calling it rape because of his age, not because she threw him against the wall and tied him up.

I was a horndog at 12. Certainly not the "innocent child" that society portrays them to be. I used to drink wine and watch "real sex" on HBO for free late late at night because our TV had an analog tuner that I could adjust channel 6 and get channel 5 and a half, where HBO was 5. Like I said, I was not innocent at 12, not even close. I was doing things with girls in school at 12 that I haven't done since.

I wish Miss Betty, my friends' mom, had laid it on me!

We had a few neighbourhood hotties that could have molested me to their hearts content.

I'd have never breathed a word.

You're supposed to control your urges, not feed them. I'm told that's what being human is all about.

Popping bras is not a thing that should continue past 12.

You're supposed to control your urges, not feed them. I'm told that's what being human is all about.
You never had a Miss Betty in your 'hood?

Popping bras is not a thing that should continue past 12.

LOL Oh, she would have needed to be wearing a bra to pop one. I was popping way more than bras at 12. Her name was Paula, and her and I went places most 12yo kids never go, and most people don't go until they are in college. She was 18 days younger than me.

Started very early as well and was perfectly able to consent. AoC laws may not be grounded in science, but they are in fact the law of the land. End of debate. :)

You never had a Miss Betty in your 'hood?
None other than Sister Mary Bernadette...and you couldn't see enough to get excited.

Yes, however, you can't pass a law that goes against human nature. Now 12 is a bit young, but 15-16 isn't, by any biological means. Just like the age 21 drinking law, what does that solve? It's put lots of adults in jail who did nothing more than have a beer.

We have the most people in jail of any nation on earth because we criminalize EVERYTHING. When you criminalize everything, you make criminals out of everyone.

There's no sexual experience or pleasure worth even a day in jail. I think people who get caught doing this kind of thing are ignorant of the punishments involved. Hard to imagine she'd risk getting caught if she knew it's a 5 to life level offense. Go masturbate instead dummy.

Yes, however, you can't pass a law that goes against human nature. Now 12 is a bit young, but 15-16 isn't, by any biological means. Just like the age 21 drinking law, what does that solve? It's put lots of adults in jail who did nothing more than have a beer.

We have the most people in jail of any nation on earth because we criminalize EVERYTHING. When you criminalize everything, you make criminals out of everyone.

As animals, we're at least biologically ready for sex when ever we start puberty. That's what puberty is afterall - sexual maturity. May have brains in your anus, but physically you're ready.

Point of aoc laws is to protect children from sexual exploitation by adults. In this I fully support and agree with them. Think though we should adopt policies seen in other industrialized nations and give parents final authority to make decisions for their own kids if they're ready for sex. If not, have to abide by the regular aoc, but if parents say ok can have sex younger.

Kinda stupid Missouri isn't like this already given how it allows children of any age to consume alcohol at home with parental supervision.

She probably didn't know, or didn't care. There are a lot of rapists in prison right now, so obviously the threat of a long jail term does nothing. I mean how many people are in prison for murder? Murderers get LIFE, or the DEATH PENALTY and that STILL doesn't deter them from committing the crime. All long prison sentences do is clog up our prisons with non-violent felons.

Sexual urges are powerful things. I know when I was 12 I had a teacher who I became very close to. By the time I was 14 she was taking me home after school. She used to put her hand on my leg all the time. Nobody said anything about it back then because we all knew teachers who were having sex with students. I remember in middle school a popular boy coming to school on monday describing his math teachers tramp stamp that he saw when he went to her house that weekend and had sex with her.

She never got in trouble. I mean it was not even uncommon. It was a joke to us, see if you could bang a teacher. I never did because that teacher who took me home was more like a 2nd mom to me than any kind of romantic thing, but it could have turned that way easily had I let it. She and I became very close after I got jumped at school and she helped me through the aftermath. I mean she used to bring me into her classroom during lunch and lock the door and turn off the light and have us sit where nobody walking by could see us and we spent a lot of time alone like that. That happened for almost 2 straight years.

This stuff isn't happening more now, it's being REPORTED more now.

And AOC laws are pointless when two states can share a border and on this side its 18, on the other side 100 feet away, its 16. I thought they were supposed to protect kids from exploitation? So the state with 18 is protecting kids, with 16 it isn't? And AOC varies widely over the world, in Mexico it's 12.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back