Mollie Hemingway's GET TRUMP Article---a Must Read

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Andrew Weissman and most of the other unscrupulous shysters on Mueller's KGB-like Hit Team should be disbarred, and some in jail, along with a few from the top level of the F.B. I.

Anyone who read's Mollie Hemingway's review of the recently produced documents cannot help but see that this group is the type that Putin would have been proud to have working for him during his KGB days of the old Soviet Union. Lives were ruined in an blind partisan effort to GET TRUMP---and the main victim was 33 year combat veteran General Michael Flynn.

For the sake of this country, everyone no matter what leaning, should read this article:

Yes, Mollie is a Conservative, but she is mostly giving an honest review of the testimony of an honest FBI Agent who saw Mueller's Henchmen in action. Consider this:

“While Barnett questioned the investigative theory, he did not think at the time the investigation was illegal, particularly due to the oversight by attorneys (i.e., CLINESMITH) and the direction being given by top FBI officials,”

(Clinesmith has now pled Guilty to altering documents to get warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign.)

"Rather than allowing Special Counsel agents to build cases from the bottom up by following leads and evidence, investigative steps were ordered from the top-down, according to Barnett. He characterized the situation as upside down, with attorneys drafting search warrants and asking agents to do little more than sign off on the attorneys’ demands. Barnett repeatedly said there was a “get TRUMP” attitude by officials running the Special Counsel probe."

---------

The whole scheme was to try and get Trump for obstruction of justice.

They desperately wanted Trump to fire Mueller, and had he done so, probably would have been removed.

The irony here is, he should have been fired.

the bullshit from the usual left is about to go into overdrive.
How so?

All of the Federal government, it seems, is out to get Trump.

So is the media.

Who then will bring them to justice?

I do not know how many indictments will come out of the Durham investigation, but those who are not indicted should face disbarment if they are lawyers. The Dems impeached Trump for 'Abuse of Office', when it looks like a bunch of Dems were clearly guilty of that charge. Is there a means of preventing the miscreants who were involved in all this shit from being allowed to hold any senior position in our gov't? Ever? I hope so.

Forum List

Back