Mofaz: Netanyahu Preparing 'Nuclear Spring'

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Mofaz: Netanyahu Preparing 'Nuclear Spring' - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Kadima chairman Shaul Mofaz opened his party's election campaign in a news conference Thursday, by accusing Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu of a reckless policy vis-à-vis Iran.

"In the last four years, Netanyahu has been busy with just one thing: bombing Iran," said MK Mofaz. "Nothing else interests him. Not society, not the economy, nothing; just a messianic urge to attack and bomb the Iranian nuclear project… Anyone who has been in the Prime Minister's Office knows that this has become an obsession with him."

The merger between Likud and Yisrael Beytenu is a dangerous one, he warned. "The irresponsible man has joined forces with the man who has no brakes. Bibi and Lieberman together. Bibi with the messianic belief in attacking Iran, and Lieberman, the man with no brakes, who threatened to bomb the Aswan Dam."

"Netanyahu is preparing a nuclear spring for us and wants to embroil us in war," the former Defense Minister said.

MK Danny Danon (Likud) reacted by saying: "Kadima's death throes are embarrassing. The decision to base its campaign on attacking the prime minister indicates that the end is near for the spineless supermarket party known as Kadima."

oh goody israeli politics------so much like USA politics what else did they say about each other ? did anyone talk to a chair?

• Banned
oh goody israeli politics------so much like USA politics what else did they say about each other ? did anyone talk to a chair?

Yeah it's one strict side vs. another, very much like republicans and democrats.

nope----not at all------they got ENDLESS parties in Israel-----and they all talk at the same time------something like supper with my aunts and uncles and siblings and cousins-----at my
grandmother's house on Thanks-giving and Passover

nope----not at all------they got ENDLESS parties in Israel-----and they all talk at the same time------something like supper with my aunts and uncles and siblings and cousins-----at my
i'm VERY surprised any of the othersin your family get a word in edgeways or any other way if you are like you are here!!

are you votin obama or romney??

looks like god's fart sandy might just have tipped the erection back to Obama

if so god still loves us in her wierd way

while yenta was shopping today, i read who Romneys foreign policy people are and they are worse than bush's

john bolton as a possible sec of state.........for gawds sake.....what a true diplomat he is !!

Last edited:
i'm VERY surprised any of the othersin your family get a word in edgeways or any other way if you are like you are here!!

while yenta was shopping today, i read who Romneys foreign policy people are and they are worse than bush's

john bolton as a possible sec of state.........for gawds sake.....what a true diplomat he is !!

If Romney wins, Israel will have her war with Iran...all fought with missiles not land invassions...Netanyahu will be responsible for many thousands dead on both sides...Lieberman with his Russian mentality of brutality will push Bibi into war whether or not its needed, even as sanctions work.

Last edited:
the islamo nazi pigs are all into NUCLEAR BOMB----- my message to the civilized people of the world----- WORRY ----but worry for the right reasons. For the islamo nazi pigs the NUCLEAR BOMB is a kind of MECCAIST PRESTIGE what it does do is confer a sense of pride and "empowerment" to their sluts and pimps who tie bombs to their stinking asses on the way to "jannah" but the islamo nazi pigs are not going to be dropping those bombs-----they will drop their shit pimps and whores with bombs on their meccast asses----but not those bombs

the islamo nazi pigs are all into NUCLEAR BOMB----- my message to the civilized people of the world----- WORRY ----but worry for the right reasons. For the islamo nazi pigs the NUCLEAR BOMB is a kind of MECCAIST PRESTIGE what it does do is confer a sense of pride and "empowerment" to their sluts and pimps who tie bombs to their stinking asses on the way to "jannah" but the islamo nazi pigs are not going to be dropping those bombs-----they will drop their shit pimps and whores with bombs on their meccast asses----but not those bombs
rosie instead of islamo nazi pigs why not say......... INP for short

it would save you about 23 hours a day you know

If Romney wins, Israel will have her war with Iran...all fought with missiles not land invassions...Netanyahu will be responsible for many thousands dead on both sides...Lieberman with his Russian mentality of brutality will push Bibi into war whether or not its needed, even as sanctions work.
pbel it isn't just the dead in iran and israel and lebanon, doubtless

its also the effect on the whole world economy when and if the gulf straits of hormuz are shut and oil prices go thro the roof for months...............it could tip us in the west over the edge of the cliff we are all on

big victory for israel THAT would be.............people WILL blame israel for the same reason as cast lead

diplomacy could have worked but israel wanted war.............that is how n.yahoo and lieb are.

rosie instead of islamo nazi pigs why not say......... INP for short

it would save you about 23 hours a day you know
Or she could say "Scrotum Head Islamic Terrorists." S.H.I.T. for short and could save 27 hours a day. You win a seegar!

Mofaz: Netanyahu Preparing 'Nuclear Spring' - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Kadima chairman Shaul Mofaz opened his party's election campaign in a news conference Thursday, by accusing Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu of a reckless policy vis-à-vis Iran.

"In the last four years, Netanyahu has been busy with just one thing: bombing Iran," said MK Mofaz. "Nothing else interests him. Not society, not the economy, nothing; just a messianic urge to attack and bomb the Iranian nuclear project… Anyone who has been in the Prime Minister's Office knows that this has become an obsession with him."

The merger between Likud and Yisrael Beytenu is a dangerous one, he warned. "The irresponsible man has joined forces with the man who has no brakes. Bibi and Lieberman together. Bibi with the messianic belief in attacking Iran, and Lieberman, the man with no brakes, who threatened to bomb the Aswan Dam."

"Netanyahu is preparing a nuclear spring for us and wants to embroil us in war," the former Defense Minister said.

MK Danny Danon (Likud) reacted by saying: "Kadima's death throes are embarrassing. The decision to base its campaign on attacking the prime minister indicates that the end is near for the spineless supermarket party known as Kadima."
Mofaz the Iranian Jew is 50% correct. He forgot to say "and by preparing to prevent an Iranian nuke he will have not only saved Israel, but the entire Middle East and the world."

Mofaz has nothing to run on, the economy is doing pretty good, so he has to resort to fear mongering. National Security is the number job of any Israeli prime minister, and Iran's nuclear ambitions cannot be ignored. As a fellow Israeli Mofaz shouldn't be resorting to these kinds of statements just because he is in a political campaign, such that they can be picked up by IslamoNazi media and used as if there is any legitimacy to them.

oh ROUDY!!!! Mofaz is Iranian? I did not know that------what a DARLING person--------I vote for mofaz------and ----Lieberman

How do you know its not the opposite? If Romney wins, Iranians will realize they have a president with backbone and agree to a deal. Remember the day Reagan was sworn in as president, the hostages held under Carter for almost 400 days were released. You know why that happened? He issued a warning through Bush Sr. that if the hostages are not released Reagan will consider it an act of war, on the first day of his presidency. This is the language the Islamist animals respond to.

oh ROUDY!!!! Mofaz is Iranian? I did not know that------what a DARLING person--------I vote for mofaz------and ----Lieberman
Mofaz is an Iranian Jew from Esfahan, which used to be one of the Capitals of the Persian Empire. Esfahanis are known to be the most clever and devious "bullshit artists". Iranians often tell jokes about how Esfahanis always give smart Alec responses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaul_Mofaz
His birth name is Shahram Mofazzakar. He was born in Tehran (although his parents came from Isfahan), Mofaz immigrated to Israel with his parents in 1957. Upon graduating from high school he joined the Israel Defense Forces in 1966 and served in the Paratroopers Brigade. He participated in the Six-Day War, Yom Kippur War, 1982 Lebanon War, and Operation Entebbe with the paratroopers and Sayeret Matkal, an elite special forces unit.

Last edited:

How do you know its not the opposite? If Romney wins, Iranians will realize they have a president with backbone and agree to a deal. Remember the day Reagan was sworn in as president, the hostages held under Carter for almost 400 days were released. You know why that happened? He issued a warning through Bush Sr. that if the hostages are not released Reagan will consider it an act of war, on the first day of his presidency. This is the language the Islamist animals respond to.

You could be right and you could be wrong. However why chance a lose, lose situation and no winners? Sanctions are the proper way because its world-wide and more importantly, it will bring down the Ayatollahs in Iran whose people are close to civil war.

Romney is a brainless chameleon, another gamble!

Last edited:
Romney is a good choice MORMONS are known for honesty and-----DETERMINATION they do not give up

New Topics

Forum List

Back