Modern Day Civil Rights Icon Schools The Daugther Of MLK

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Republican Senate candidate told the daughter of civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. that he understands her father's history better than she does—at least when it comes to guns. Josh Mandel, a Senate candidate running in Ohio's Republican primary, took to Twitter Tuesday to tell Bernice King that her father, who was slain by an assassin's bullet, "knew the importance of the Second Amendment." Mandel tweeted out a video showing the candidate standing on Edmund Pettus Bridge in Alabama. The bridge is famously where peaceful civil rights activists (including King) were beaten by police during a 1965 march.

Mandel, in another tweet, thanked Bernice King and the King Center, a foundation named after the civil rights leader, "for motivating me to film this ad." Bernice replied:
"I do not believe that I or @TheKingCenter legitimately motivated you to film this ad - I encourage you to study my father/nonviolence in full." She included a link to a nonviolence training offered by the center. But Mandel replied telling her to "study your history better." "Your father knew the importance of the Second Amendment when he tried to exercise his right to self-defense and was wrongly denied a gun permit by anti-gun racists," said Mandel."

Josh totally triggered Bernice and the libs when he told her that he knew his father better than she did......Because everyone knows that the south was controlled by a bunch of anti-gun liberal Democrat racists -- who loved nothing more but to strip away gun rights from law biding Americans, especially black Americans.....That is the history they should be teaching kids in school, not that CRT crap...

MLK relied on protection from Conservative black armed militia groups like the Deacons For Defense and the Black Guard -- whenever he traveled thru the South -- which is why both of these groups remain so popular and loved among the Conservative movement today and if you never heard of these groups or their founders, then you must not be a true Conservative.....The founders of both of these organizations are household names in the Conservative movement...right up there with William F. Buckley and Barry Goldwater...names like Earnest Thomas or Robert F. Williams; who famously said:

"The Afro-American is militant because he defends himself, his family, his home, his dignity.....he does not introduce violence into a racist social system because the violence has always been there...and it is precisely this unchallenged violence that allows a racist system to perpetuate itself. When they say they are opposed to blacks resorting to violence -- what they really mean is they are opposed to blacks defending themselves and challenging the exclusive monopoly of violence practiced against them by white racists" -- I still don't know why the GOP didn't erect statues to honor these men.

hqdefault.jpg2c3459ba-acc4-41e4-be51-1c57a9028006.jpeg

Fact of the matter is....Josh knows the history of MLK more than Bernice knows about her own father....this is because Josh is a conservative with a long track-record of fighting for justice and civil rights....MLK's daughter has never fought for justice...she only profits off the name of her father.....he would be more proud to call Josh his son and disown Bernice for joining in with the libs....something MLK would have never stood for if he was alive today.

"Republican Senate candidate told the daughter of civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. that he understands her father's history better than she does—at least when it comes to guns. Josh Mandel, a Senate candidate running in Ohio's Republican primary, took to Twitter Tuesday to tell Bernice King that her father, who was slain by an assassin's bullet, "knew the importance of the Second Amendment." Mandel tweeted out a video showing the candidate standing on Edmund Pettus Bridge in Alabama. The bridge is famously where peaceful civil rights activists (including King) were beaten by police during a 1965 march.

Mandel, in another tweet, thanked Bernice King and the King Center, a foundation named after the civil rights leader, "for motivating me to film this ad." Bernice replied:
"I do not believe that I or @TheKingCenter legitimately motivated you to film this ad - I encourage you to study my father/nonviolence in full." She included a link to a nonviolence training offered by the center. But Mandel replied telling her to "study your history better." "Your father knew the importance of the Second Amendment when he tried to exercise his right to self-defense and was wrongly denied a gun permit by anti-gun racists," said Mandel."

Josh totally triggered Bernice and the libs when he told her that he knew his father better than she did......Because everyone knows that the south was controlled by a bunch of anti-gun liberal Democrat racists -- who loved nothing more but to strip away gun rights from law biding Americans, especially black Americans.....That is the history they should be teaching kids in school, not that CRT crap...

MLK relied on protection from Conservative black armed militia groups like the Deacons For Defense and the Black Guard -- whenever he traveled thru the South -- which is why both of these groups remain so popular and loved among the Conservative movement today and if you never heard of these groups or their founders, then you must not be a true Conservative.....The founders of both of these organizations are household names in the Conservative movement...right up there with William F. Buckley and Barry Goldwater...names like Earnest Thomas or Robert F. Williams; who famously said:

"The Afro-American is militant because he defends himself, his family, his home, his dignity.....he does not introduce violence into a racist social system because the violence has always been there...and it is precisely this unchallenged violence that allows a racist system to perpetuate itself. When they say they are opposed to blacks resorting to violence -- what they really mean is they are opposed to blacks defending themselves and challenging the exclusive monopoly of violence practiced against them by white racists" -- I still don't know why the GOP didn't erect statues to honor these men.

View attachment 626851View attachment 626855

Fact of the matter is....Josh knows the history of MLK more than Bernice knows about her own father....this is because Josh is a conservative with a long track-record of fighting for justice and civil rights....MLK's daughter has never fought for justice...she only profits off the name of her father.....he would be more proud to call Josh his son and disown Bernice for joining in with the libs....something MLK would have never stood for if he was alive today.

Those big sweating pigs of MLK have lived the life of kings and queens

Every one of those filthy bastards are just mooching GD blood suckers

Just like the Obamas. Filth

He's not wrong. People like you made sure MLK was unable to defend himself.

Huh??

"Fact of the matter is....Josh knows the history of MLK more than Bernice knows about her own father....this is because Josh is a conservative with a long track-record of fighting for justice and civil rights....MLK's daughter has never fought for justice...she only profits off the name of her father.....he would be more proud to call Josh his son and disown Bernice for joining in with the libs....something MLK would have never stood for if he was alive today."

It was my understanding that the KKK, one of the Militant Arms of the Demokkkrats, was indeed the biggest threat to MLK and that he was indeed defended by armed actors. I don't know much about the Deacons For Defense and the Black Guard, except that if they were MLK defenders then they missed the asshole DemoKKKrats who murdered him.

Just sayin'!!!

Greg

A reminder of why today's Conservatives have to pretend yesterday's Conservatives didn't hate MLK...

1168637469-00fa00644c23ea3bd969e0f70c66db31.jpg

"Your father knew the importance of the Second Amendment when he tried to exercise his right to self-defense and was wrongly denied a gun permit by anti-gun racists,"

Is that not true? You got to wonder why those racist Dems Govts denied him his right to a gun permit....

Forum List

Back