Moderator contact.

Thorough Mod Harrassment Protocol should be established. Grab a Mod by the toe.

If they holler, make 'em pay - 50 dollars every day.

Hey, it took 3 mods and a lot of time and walking to get those socks that smelly. Show a little gratitude.
I've summed up this Annoucement and Feedback section as, no one gives a rats ass about any whining and crying. Nothing will ever change, go suck an egg........The piddley piss assed complaints here are so damned funny

What I've learned here

Always say something pertinent in every post regarding the op, first line, then piss on the hydrant. Rids all off- topic nonsense and hall monitor Rats and finks

When in doubt, post it in Badlands. Set it and forget it. Plus you'll have more degenerates to mock there. Rids the post yanking and shuffling about. No more getting pissed at mods or needless page clutter

Don't take occasional post deletes as an insult, but a compliment. If you're not getting a post deleted now and then, you're a little weak there on the sauce

And for all you rookie punks asses. Don't go off on long term members when you have 50 posts to your name. No matter what party or issue. Really looks bad

Last edited:
The airlines control the trolls with a bit of duct tape and a few pull ties. And we have a surplus of those thanks to you.. Think we oughta start taping and tying them to their seats instead of warnings and bans???

Just a suggestion...

You didn't tell me there was duct tape. That would have made it so much easier.

Hmm.... you realize what you are asking for already exist?
See that blue Report button at the end of every single post?
That is, essentially, just what you are describing.

Really does it matter which moderator did it or why they did it?
To me it does. I get a sense of who does something but they never identify themselves. "Someone" likes to bury more than a few of my threads. I get the sense it is one of 2 people. Its be nice to know who wants to bury my important threads. I think I know but they just hit and run

To me it does. I get a sense of who does something but they never identify themselves. "Someone" likes to bury more than a few of my threads. I get the sense it is one of 2 people. Its be nice to know who wants to bury my important threads. I think I know but they just hit and run
"I can name that moderator in one note...."

So IF you know which Moderator is allegedly doing it, what can you do about it? Send a hallmark card or a box of chocolates?

Personally I understand why they remain anonymous as they are under a lot of attacks by many here through PM's, some moderators in forums will close down access to them for this very reason. Personally if I got harassed by someone whining over and over in the PM's I would give that person a 3 day vacation to stop it.

I am dealing with a problem right now at a blog where I moderate, in the e-mails with administrator a member is complaining about this very same person I am dealing with over and over, thankfully I am spared from having to deal with a whining complainer......

Moderators are busy enough in forums like this with a badly understaffed group struggling to keep up with a flow of 5,000 plus comments that sometimes have reached 7,000 in a day.

So IF you know which Moderator is allegedly doing it, what can you do about it? Send a hallmark card or a box of chocolates?

Personally I understand why they remain anonymous as they are under a lot of attacks by many here through PM's, some moderators in forums will close down access to them for this very reason. Personally if I got harassed by someone whining over and over in the PM's I would give that person a 3 day vacation to stop it.

I am dealing with a problem right now at a blog where I moderate, in the e-mails with administrator a member is complaining about this very same person I am dealing with over and over, thankfully I am spared from having to deal with a whining complainer......

Moderators are busy enough in forums like this with a badly understaffed group struggling to keep up with a flow of 5,000 plus comments that sometimes have reached 7,000 in a day.
and in return, they get to do whatever they damn well please with absolutely no oversight or responsibility. Some manage to conduct themselves with class having been handed this power over others but not abusing it. Some have let the power go to their heads to various degrees. One here absolutely lives for the power over others and is as corrupt as all get up.

What I have noticed over the past 20 years of discussion groups is that there is something of an inverse relationship between a moderator's station in life and their penchant for abusing their power. Those who have risen to the point of management IRL tend to act judiciously as Mods. Those who are resentful of their low status IRL turn into the hall monitor from hell.

and in return, they get to do whatever they damn well please with absolutely no oversight or responsibility. Some manage to conduct themselves with class having been handed this power over others but not abusing it. Some have let the power go to their heads to various degrees. One here absolutely lives for the power over others and is as corrupt as all get up.

What I have noticed over the past 20 years of discussion groups is that there is something of an inverse relationship between a moderator's station in life and their penchant for abusing their power. Those who have risen to the point of management IRL tend to act judiciously as Mods. Those who are resentful of their low status IRL turn into the hall monitor from hell.

I have yet to feel abused by any Moderator here, oh sometimes they don't agree with my reported post submissions, but not going to cry or scream at them about it.

Look, I have no idea what is really going on behind the scenes because there is no access to it, which is why I try to be neutral here on it.

36 to go

I have yet to feel abused by any Moderator here, oh sometimes they don't agree with my reported post submissions, but not going to cry or scream at them about it.

Look, I have no idea what is really going on behind the scenes because there is no access to it, which is why I try to be neutral here on it.

36 to go

Really? I didn't abuse you? Damn, I hate I missed one.

Same in real life politics; as Thomas Sowell once said, revolutions from the bottom always lead to a far worse oppressive govt., not a better one, and are rarely successful for long. The American Revolution was started and run by the upper class types and the middle classes, hence its more moderate aftermath and focus on stuff besides revenge.

Forum List

Back