"Moderate Rebels" behead ISIS militants after foiled attack in northern Aleppo

Good for them. :thup:
WTF??
Don´t you know that those Al-Qaeda terrorists mostly behead their opponents or cut their throats if they capture them alive? That has nothing to do with ISIS. Some of the sub-groups even require their applicants to cut the throat of a captive.

WTF??
Don´t you know that those Al-Qaeda terrorists mostly behead their opponents or cut their throats if they capture them alive? That has nothing to do with ISIS. Some of the sub-groups even require their applicants to cut the throat of a captive.
Since when was Al-Qaeda moderate?
Don´t ask me that. I didn´t call them moderate.
Neither did the article. No mention of Al-Qaeda. :dunno:
But who cares, some ISIS idiots got what they dish out, sweet justice. I'd do worse, beheading is way too quick.........

WTF??
But who cares, some ISIS idiots got what they dish out, sweet justice. I'd do worse, beheading is way too quick.........
Here´s a map of the location:
CG7FcW-U8AAmRvR.jpg

Black flag: Jabat al-Nusra (Official Al-Qaeda in Syria)
White flag: Islamic Front
Green/White/Black flag: FSA

That groups, in addition to others, are in a coalition.

WTF??
CG7FcW-U8AAmRvR.jpg

Look at the history of the peoples, they make allegiances of convenience and when the alliance is no longer needed they turn on each other. The only reason for a cease fire is to reequip and rearm because the side asking for a cease fire is losing.
This has been going on for centuries.

WTF??
CG7FcW-U8AAmRvR.jpg

Look at the history of the peoples, they make allegiances of convenience and when the alliance is no longer needed they turn on each other. The only reason for a cease fire is to reequip and rearm because the side asking for a cease fire is losing.
There is no "cease fire". These groups operate as one group for years now, although there are tensions from time to time.

CG7FcW-U8AAmRvR.jpg

There is no "cease fire". These groups operate as one group for years now, although there are tensions from time to time.
Guess you missed the "look at history part......" ME history goes back just a little ways before these groups existed..... Yup, just a little, like a few thousand years..........

CG7FcW-U8AAmRvR.jpg

Guess you missed the "look at history part......" ME history goes back just a little ways before these groups existed..... Yup, just a little, like a few thousand years..........
What did you actually mean, then?

CG7FcW-U8AAmRvR.jpg

I was pointing out how the vast majority of ME peoples have acted over the centuries, I fully expect this rebel coalition will ultimately collapse and they'll start fighting each other, that is if Assad doesn't ultimately win.
Heck even the US and Europe have allied themselves with "the devil" on occasions when the need was there as we should have done with the Syrian situation. Allying with Assad against the rebels (dancing with the devil) would have seriously hampered or even prevented the rise of ISIS. There were a few of us who knew something like ISIS would arise out of the chaos of Syria as well as being fed by the sectarian issues in Iraq. Basically this is (mostly) Sunni vs Shia, been going on for centuries...... Arab Spring my ass.

CG7FcW-U8AAmRvR.jpg

I was pointing out how the vast majority of ME peoples have acted over the centuries, I fully expect this rebel coalition will ultimately collapse and they'll start fighting each other, that is if Assad doesn't ultimately win.
Heck even the US and Europe have allied themselves with "the devil" on occasions when the need was there as we should have done with the Syrian situation. Allying with Assad against the rebels (dancing with the devil) would have seriously hampered or even prevented the rise of ISIS. There were a few of us who knew something like ISIS would arise out of the chaos of Syria as well as being fed by the sectarian issues in Iraq. Basically this is (mostly) Sunni vs Shia, been going on for centuries...... Arab Spring my ass.
The "rebel" groups often went at each other´s throat over control of smuggling routes and shit like that. Usually the groups shatter in times when the Syrian army has the upper hand. If you consider an alliance with the Syrian government "dancing with the devil" I don´t know what you think of that government but nevertheless: Arming any "rebel" group is an act against the Syrian people and aids the Sunni extremism, which most Syrian Sunnis despise.

The "rebel" groups often went at each other´s throat over control of smuggling routes and shit like that. Usually the groups shatter in times when the Syrian army has the upper hand. If you consider an alliance with the Syrian government "dancing with the devil" I don´t know what you think of that government but nevertheless: Arming any "rebel" group is an act against the Syrian people and aids the Sunni extremism, which most Syrian Sunnis despise.
When I refer to Assad as the devil (in this instance) it's based mostly on media driven perceptions, heck even Saddam kept a pretty tight reign over (most) sectarianism in Iraq. One thing he did was protect the Christians in his country from both radical Sunnis and Shias, remember that Baghdad Bob was Christian.

When I refer to Assad as the devil (in this instance) it's based mostly on media driven perceptions, heck even Saddam kept a pretty tight reign over (most) sectarianism in Iraq. One thing he did was protect the Christians in his country from both radical Sunnis and Shias, remember that Baghdad Bob was Christian.
Secularism is something many radical Islamists declare jihad on and therefore it needs protection.
First they use Secularism to infiltrate the country with their ideology and then they attempt to overthrow it.

2010:

"The decision to ban the burka in Syria, the birthplace of hate preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed, 52, follows calls from parents and students worried that it could lead to religious extremism and support for al-Qaida.

The ban will take place first in universities with plans to extend it to everyday life.

A Government spokesman added: “We have given directives to all universities to ban niqab-wearing women from registering.”

But he said it would not affect women wearing a hijab, or headscarf.

Opponents of the ban say it violates freedom of religion and “demonises” Muslims.

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of British Muslim youth group the Ramadhan Foundation, said: “I have always supported the right of women to choose how they dress and any attempt to try to stifle the right of Muslim women, as shown by Philip Hollobone, will be strongly challenged.

“The uniqueness of this great nation is its freedom; the right how to dress, speak and live according to one’s own choice. That is why the right of Muslim women to wear the veil should be protected by this Government.”

But Kinda al-Shammat, law professor and women’s rights activist in Damascus, said the ban was in line with the Syrian belief in moderation.

She said the decision could be seen as a step by ministers to enforce its identity as a non-religious government."

SYRIA BANS THE BURKA Latest News Breaking UK News World News Headlines Daily Star

Last edited:
Secularism is something many radical Islamists declare jihad on and therefore it needs protection.
First they use Secularism to infiltrate the country with their ideology and then they attempt to overthrow it.

2010:

"The decision to ban the burka in Syria, the birthplace of hate preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed, 52, follows calls from parents and students worried that it could lead to religious extremism and support for al-Qaida.

The ban will take place first in universities with plans to extend it to everyday life.

A Government spokesman added: “We have given directives to all universities to ban niqab-wearing women from registering.”

But he said it would not affect women wearing a hijab, or headscarf.

Opponents of the ban say it violates freedom of religion and “demonises” Muslims.

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of British Muslim youth group the Ramadhan Foundation, said: “I have always supported the right of women to choose how they dress and any attempt to try to stifle the right of Muslim women, as shown by Philip Hollobone, will be strongly challenged.

“The uniqueness of this great nation is its freedom; the right how to dress, speak and live according to one’s own choice. That is why the right of Muslim women to wear the veil should be protected by this Government.”

But Kinda al-Shammat, law professor and women’s rights activist in Damascus, said the ban was in line with the Syrian belief in moderation.

She said the decision could be seen as a step by ministers to enforce its identity as a non-religious government."

SYRIA BANS THE BURKA Latest News Breaking UK News World News Headlines Daily Star
Yeah? So? What does this have to do with the discussion? :dunno:

"Moderate Rebels" pose with heads of ISIS terrorists, cheered by a crowd of locals. The "moderate" terrorists were well prepared for the attack and captured some attackers.

Moderate Rebels boast beheading ISIS jihadis

What gets depicted as 'moderate Islam' isn't all peaches and cream. It's more accurately thought of as "We hate America too, but hate them more." :)

Delta-dawn----confrontation between Iran and Saudi Arabia
is inevitable-----captain blei is salivating over DOMIINON OVER THE BLACK TURD OF MECCA

Forum List

Back