Model gives Trump a 91 PERCENT CHANCE to win

If ya wanna know the REAL odds - check with a bookie. Those guys are rarely wrong. ;)

Your fucking link reads "joe-biden-expected-to-defeat-donald-trump-in-presidential-election-debate". Give us a reason why we should take you seriously?

Can't read can ya? Not that we weren't aware of that already. ;-)

If ya wanna know the REAL odds - check with a bookie. Those guys are rarely wrong. ;)

Your fucking link reads "joe-biden-expected-to-defeat-donald-trump-in-presidential-election-debate". Give us a reason why we should take you seriously?

You and the mouse in your pocket?

I didn't need to necessarily "read" it dumbfuck, I quoted the fucking link a four year old could understand. Biden beats Trump in a debate, which part of that confused you most PROG?

A brain says that's not possible on any level.

I didn't need to necessarily "read" it dumbfuck, I quoted the fucking link a four year old could understand. Biden beats Trump in a debate, which part of that confused you most PROG?

So one of those polls was about Biden winning a debate?
WoW! You're awesomely attentive!
Now, go learn to read and pay the fuck attention the rest of my links.
Homeskoolin' is a BITCH, but your wedding was a beautiful thing!
PS: Can't wait to see you go somewhere around mid November when Uncle Joe is declared the winner. ;)

2uyexc.jpg

80490031.png

So one of those polls was about Biden winning a debate?
WoW! You're awesomely attentive!
Now, go learn to read and pay the fuck attention the rest of my links.
Homeskoolin' is a BITCH, but your wedding was a beautiful thing!
PS: Can't wait to see you go somewhere around mid November when Uncle Joe is declared the winner. ;)

2uyexc.jpg

80490031.png

Why would I bother when the level of your credibility is established?

The DemoncRAT are worry but they should be with there Lazy Crazy piggy Pig Biden as a Nominee.:p

View attachment 391690

Notice how Joe has to always HOLD ONTO THEM so they can't get away as they lean away trying to avoid him, conflicted with the fact that this is the VP of the USA who is creeping them out!

Even the mother TAPS HIM OUT! Enough Joe, ENOUGH!
That old baby kisser...Joe!

It is a question of Math. And Trump basically has to run the board again. He can’t afford to lose a single state.

Biden can afford to lose several of the toss up states and still win. If Trump loses Florida it is just about over.

Wrong again.

He wins some key states and any number of combos of rust belt states doe the job.

Biden is sitting on 222 right now. He needs 48 to reach 270. Trump is sitting on 125. If Trump loses Florida it is all over. Add in Pennsylvania or Ohio and Biden wins. If Biden loses Florida he still has a good chance.

Look at the map I posted. Or this one. No toss ups. I know it is early. But Trump has a long road. And not an easy road.

I am not saying it is impossible. Anything can happen. But everything that does happen has to help Trump and the Republicans. Shoving a nominee through to the Court before the election is not going to help. It might shore up the base. But they are going to vote Trump anyway. The undecided and moderates won’t be happy. They either don’t turn out for Trump or turn out for Biden.

Trump can win. But not if he and the Republicans go full hypocrite this close.

It is a question of Math. And Trump basically has to run the board again. He can’t afford to lose a single state.

Biden can afford to lose several of the toss up states and still win. If Trump loses Florida it is just about over.

Wrong again.

He wins some key states and any number of combos of rust belt states doe the job.

Biden is sitting on 222 right now. He needs 48 to reach 270. Trump is sitting on 125. If Trump loses Florida it is all over. Add in Pennsylvania or Ohio and Biden wins. If Biden loses Florida he still has a good chance.

Look at the map I posted. Or this one. No toss ups. I know it is early. But Trump has a long road. And not an easy road.

I am not saying it is impossible. Anything can happen. But everything that does happen has to help Trump and the Republicans. Shoving a nominee through to the Court before the election is not going to help. It might shore up the base. But they are going to vote Trump anyway. The undecided and moderates won’t be happy. They either don’t turn out for Trump or turn out for Biden.

Trump can win. But not if he and the Republicans go full hypocrite this close.

The map looked worse for Trump in 2016.

News Flash........

Moderates are still sitting on their votes and it ain't looking good for petrified Joe.

2020 ELECTION: Proven model gives Trump a 91 PERCENT CHANCE to win in November
Stony Brook political science professor, Helmut Norpoth, has predicted successfully the outcomes of five of the six presidential elections since 1996. His proven model uses data from early primary election results, rather than opinion polls, to predict base excitement. And he predicts, since the Biden base seems to be anything BUT excited, that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of winning the election in November. Stu, however, isn’t QUITE as convinced!

= = =

My content: This plus other similar predictions makes me think Trump will win.

That's great but Hillary had a 96% chance to win in 2016.

With that said, I don't see the excitement for Joe Biden that I do for Trump. I don't see how a candidate like Joe Biden can win when the only real reason Democrats are voting for him is because he's not Trump. But it is 2020 and strange things are happening.

Question to Trump: “Prince Harry and Meghan chimed in and are encouraging people to vote for Biden. I wanted to get your reaction to that."

Trump: "I'm not a fan of hers. I wish a lot of luck to Harry because he's gonna need it”

Many models said the same thing about Hillary in 2016. I hope Trump wins it but people should take these models with a grain of salt.
This was the guy who predicted Trump would win in 2016. He got a lot off press after the election for having one of the very few models that correctly predicted Trump's Victory.

This was the guy who predicted Trump would win in 2016. He got a lot off press after the election for having one of the very few models that correctly predicted Trump's Victory.

Trump will win. No problemo

Stony Brook political science professor, Helmut Norpoth, has predicted successfully the outcomes of five of the six presidential elections since 1996. His proven model uses data from early primary election results, rather than opinion polls, to predict base excitement. And he predicts, since the Biden base seems to be anything BUT excited, that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of winning the election in November. Stu, however, isn’t QUITE as convinced!

= = =

Move over Bill Clinton. There appears to be a new “comeback kid” in town.

With just 12 days to go before the election, President Trump’s approval rating has popped over 50%, considered the holy grail of reelection numbers.

In today’s Rasmussen Reports survey, which Trump closely watches, the president’s rating jumped 3 points, from 49% to 52% in the three-day average the pollster puts out in its “Daily Presidential Tracking Poll.”

Trump’s numbers in the past month have looked like a scattershot, but he is recently on an upward trend.

In addition to the daily approval rating, Rasmussen — and others — this week have also charted his rise in the presidential race, tightening to 2-3 points with Joe Biden.

= = =

Why do you idiots give models like this so much credibility yet you whine and complain about the models that gave Hillary the predictive win in 2016 and declare you will ignore any prediction that gives Biden the win? It’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults. You think like children.

= = =

I wouldn't file for a patent just yet.

Forum List

Back