Mob tries to rob Fedex truck in St Louis, one of the criminals dragged to death under the wheels

Sometimes I wonder if these people who make the news are wanting to die and don't have it in them to take care of their own selves and so they go dumping the deed down onto someone else's plate.

God bless you and the truck driver always!!!

Holly

I love how the criminals got mad at the driver because one of their scumbag mob pieces of shit got killed while trying to rob the truck.
Such fucking retarded assholes. It’s only a shame more of them weren’t under the wheels.
As more and more people take a deterministic view of human behavior, there is no such thing as personal responsibility.

We are only genetic extensions of our ethnicity, and so we only have group guilt defined by our ethnic, gender, and other group identities.

Thus a black looter is innocent, and a white cop is guilty though he may have never done anyone any harm and has spent his whole life serving others.

"In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes." Judges 17:6.
Bernie Goetz is an unsung American Hero. All nerdy White guys should emulate him. His NYC Subway shootings were totally justified. If more White folks would arm and FIGHT ,there would be far less of this nonsense.

I love happy endings.

Maybe don’t try to rob a truck you fucking pieces of trash.

doesn't the fed ex driver doing nothing wrong make this not a news story?

What is the point here?

You didn't even challenge anyone to defend the guy who died. Which presumably not many would
Why? Black thugs get what they deserve. If one tried to pull a Reggie Denny ,he SHOULD be run down.

This is outstanding.

These animals need to die. If they die while someone's shooting video of them dying, all the better...

Good !

But this is statement from Fed Ex is ridiculous:

"FedEx released a statement saying: ‘Our hearts go out to all those who are grieving the events of this week.

‘We are deeply saddened to learn of a tragic situation involving a demonstrator in St. Louis and one of our vehicles.

‘We offer our sincerest condolences to the family of the individual involved."

"Demonstrator" ? Really Fed Ex ? The mother fucker was trying to rob you !

I love happy endings.

It's not entirely happy. I feel very bad for that driver. He was likely scared of these animals. But I'd hate to know a man died trying to jump on my truck.

I love happy endings.

1427760437871.gif

I love happy endings.

It's not entirely happy. I feel very bad for that driver. He was likely scared of these animals. But I'd hate to know a man died trying to jump on my truck.
Pedal to the Metal.

Seriously, the stupidity of some people is absolutely staggering.

Truckers have adopted a "fuck you" attitude with regards to this whole thing, and those who are stupid enough to do what the animal in the video tried to do will rightfully pay the price.

I hope his family has to opt for a closed casket because he has tire marks across his face...

Seriously, the stupidity of some people is absolutely staggering.

Truckers have adopted a "fuck you" attitude with regards to this whole thing, and those who are stupid enough to do what the animal in the video tried to do will rightfully pay the price.

I hope his family has to opt for a closed casket because he has tire marks across his face...
Maybe they’ll dress him in white walls.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back