Mob tries to rob Fedex truck in St Louis, one of the criminals dragged to death under the wheels

I love happy endings.

Maybe don’t try to rob a truck you fucking pieces of trash.

I hope that toner cartridge I ordered yesterday is on that truck.

Other than that, not a single fuck given. :laughing0301:

I love hearing them screaming to back the truck up! Like the driver knows what’s going on.

Remember the truck driver being pulled from his truck and beat with a brick in the LA riots? The driver should have plowed into the crowd and kept driving from the start. They are so lucky only one of them died.

DONT TRY TO ROB AN 18 Wheeler, you fucking scum.

I love hearing them screaming to back the truck up! Like the driver knows what’s going on.

Remember the truck driver being pulled from his truck and beat with a brick in the LA riots? The driver should have plowed into the crowd and kept driving from the start. They are so lucky only one of them died.

That filthy savage should have been gunned downed.

I don't know. Getting run over by the truck you're trying to rob seems fitting.

A white cop killed a black man in Minnesota, so a mob of criminals in St Louis rob a FedEx truck.

Makes sense.

That one asshole won the fucknut lottery and lost his life.

It seems like he was trying to separate the trailer from the truck.

Bad fucking idea in hindsight, huh?

Some instant karma. We need more of it.

Last edited:

I don't know. Getting run over by the truck you're trying to rob seems fitting.
Yep, fitting AND just.

Forum List

Back