Mob rule and the conformity experiment. How we naturally follow the crowd.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
This is why we cannot have a popular vote. Since most of the nations populations are in the urban cities we can see how easy it would be for the government to control the masses if all they needed to do was cater to the the most populated cities, states or counties.

Here are a few experiments showing how susceptible we are to conformity.

You see, the democrat voters cannot and will not see this cause they LOST. They have no clue what the long term ramifications are if they give into a mob rule mentality to dictate the future of our country.

They will say..WELL ALL OF THE OTHER COUNTRIES.....

As if that is suppose to mean anything.

So are you arguing that we should be dictated by the will of the minority?

Social conformity is why Trump won.

It is the failures of the Athenian "democracy" on repeat. A plague of conmen and easily susceptible voters is the most commonly cited problem with Athenian 'democracy.'

Social conformity is why Trump won.

It is the failures of the Athenian "democracy" on repeat. A plague of conmen and easily susceptible voters is the most commonly cited problem with Athenian 'democracy.'
Holy shit I fucking despise left wing pieces of shit like this.

So you don't believe it is true?

All successful populist movements condition mass conformity. It is just a simple fact.

So you don't believe it is true?

All successful populist movements condition mass conformity. It is just a simple fact.

It might be true but here's what you're missing moron......

WE ARE A REPUBLIC!!!

As was Rome.

Athens was a democracy. No democracy has ever succeeded

idiot

It might be true but here's what you're missing moron......

WE ARE A REPUBLIC!!!

As was Rome.

Athens was a democracy. No democracy has ever succeeded

idiot

Actually Athens was a council republic. In fact, it was significantly more complicated than our current political system, and had a lot more checks and balances.

900px-Constitution-of-the-Athenians-in-the-4th-century-BC.png

That is why I used quote marks whenever I said "democracy."

I don't follow anyone .

idiot R's follow other idiot R's, and call themselves a movement ... I call them a bowel movement

Athens was a 'Direct Democracy'

Get over yourself, everybody else is

Did you even look at the map?

900px-Constitution-of-the-Athenians-in-the-4th-century-BC.png

That is definitely not a direct democracy. The Attican republic was likely the most complicated political system in the world.

Last edited:
I don't follow anyone .

idiot R's follow other idiot R's, and call themselves a movement ... I call them a bowel movement
Always some asshole like you. You are the biggest dipshit follower here. You actually believe in man made global warming cause Leonardo DiCaprio does. You admittedly voted for hillary and think she did nothing wrong.

It quite frankly does not get any worse than that.

The fact that you have no clue, is what makes you the idiot Gruber said you were.

If you want to keep your doctor.....

lol. Moron.

I don't follow anyone .

Always some asshole like you. You are the biggest dipshit follower here. You actually believe in man made global warming cause Leonardo DiCaprio does. You admittedly voted for hillary and think she did nothing wrong.

The fact that you have no clue, is what makes you the idiot Gruber said you were.

lol. Moron.

No brain-dead zombie thinks he follows anyone.

dimocraps are not only scumbags, they're stupid.

I mean it. I'm not being insulting. They are honest to God unintelligent. Incapable of rational thought. Unable to assess common occurrences, completely lacking in the ability to discern the difference between reality and pretend.

Which is why most them live in 'pretendville'

Like children.

I don't follow anyone .

lol. Moron.

look buzzard, you are clueless .. for starters I have the exact same Dr Ive had since 2000 ... so bite me.

I don't follow anyone .

lol. Moron.

look buzzard, you are clueless .. for starters I have the exact same Dr Ive had since 2000 ... so bite me.
lol

Wow

I don't follow anyone .

lol. Moron.

lol

Wow

three letters ... the most intelligent offering you've made in a year, kudos.

Forum List

Back