MO Jewish Governor Asks Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal To Resign...She Retweets He Belongs At Auschwitz

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This negro state senator is going to play the race card. Mark my words. She stands by her call to hope President Trump is assassinated. She has not issued a formal apology to the president. Now after the governor kindly asks her to resign, she retweets him a Holocaust™ threat showing a Concentration Camp saying the Trump Train ends here.

nadal-tweet-greitens.jpg

MO Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal Posts Holocaust Threat in Tweet to Jewish Governor

Last edited:
So apparently she is doubling down on stupid while at the same time showing her liberal true colors.

Nice.

Last edited:
And Stevie McRacist in response changes his party affiliation to Democrat and donates to Chappell-Nadal's campaign

This negro state senator is going to play the race card. Mark my words. She stands by her call to hope President Trump is assassinated.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," he said in July 2016

I thought "hope" meant I'm just kidding?

This negro state senator is going to play the race card. Mark my words. She stands by her call to hope President Trump is assassinated. She has not issued a formal apology to the president. Now after the governor kindly asks her to resign, she retweets him a Holocaust™ threat showing a Concentration Camp saying the Trump Train ends here.

nadal-tweet-greitens.jpg

MO Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal Posts Holocaust Threat in Tweet to Jewish Governor
Construing that as a threat is retarded.

This negro state senator is going to play the race card. Mark my words. She stands by her call to hope President Trump is assassinated.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," he said in July 2016

I thought "hope" meant I'm just kidding?
Trump could afford to say that due to his 'White Privilege'.

Construing that as a threat is retarded.

The red herring you're serving is a bit off color.

Retardation is usually the result of brain injury or genetic misfire beyond the ability of the mentally challenged person to affect it.

Publicly advocating assassination of an elected official by an elected official, who has been entrusted to represent all of the people in her district, shows an abysmal retardation of morality and decency. Failing to acknowledge such is, well, perhaps a fine example of willful ignorance. Big dif ;)

Publicly advocating assassination of an elected official by an elected official, who has been entrusted to represent all of the people in her district, shows an abysmal retardation of morality and decency.;)

She said "HOPE"

When Trump said "hope" every body on the right said it meant he wasn't serious, he was just kidding, joking, he wasn't to be taken seriously.

Did "hope" suddenly change meaning?

She is certainly pushing her untouchable Black Woman status to the limit isn't she? What a charming example of Liberal tolerance.
Its the Liberal mindset that lets her get away with this garbage not the color of her skin. Decades of being told you're a victim eventually leads to you believing you're an actual victim.

The OP has proven in the content of his posts and threads that he is proudly the Number 1 anti-Semite on USMB.

So, factor that in to this nonsense.

She said "HOPE"

When Trump said "hope" every body on the right said it meant he wasn't serious, he was just kidding, joking, he wasn't to be taken seriously.

Did "hope" suddenly change meaning?

Not only is your red-herring off color it smells bad, too.

Refresh my memory please - which American elected official did Trump say he 'hoped' would be assassinated?...and how did you respond?

I 'hope' the morally deficient Ms. Chappelle-Nadal is 'encouraged' to denounce her inappropriate behavior...it appears unlikely she will find the common decency to do so on her own. Don't you agree?

(Of course it's unlikely as long as there are willing fish mongers hawking rotting red herring.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back