Mmmmmmmeat! USMB Liberals/Progressives step right in

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I love Thanksgiving. The coming of Thanksgiving also brings another wonderful time of year here in Wisconsin. And what time is that you might ask?

Deer Season!!!!
Ahhhh, the wonderful sights and sounds....the smell of cordite in the morning, the sounds of gunshots echoing through the mottled brown hills...folks driving around town in their orange vests, with that magnificent buck or doe strapped to their cars and trucks....

Not only is this special time of the year a chance for the average working Joe and Jane to fill up that freezer for a long winter, it's also a special time for all those small mom and pop meat-processing companies to rake in the bucks, no pun intended, of course....

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
deer guts1.jpg

deer guts2.jpg

deer guts3.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, you goobers! Don't forget the bring your spoon. You wouldn't want to be the one without a spoon.

I love Thanksgiving. The coming of Thanksgiving also brings another wonderful time of year here in Wisconsin. And what time is that you might ask?

Deer Season!!!!
Ahhhh, the wonderful sights and sounds....the smell of cordite in the morning, the sounds of gunshots echoing through the mottled brown hills...folks driving around town in their orange vests, with that magnificent buck or doe strapped to their cars and trucks....

Not only is this special time of the year a chance for the average working Joe and Jane to fill up that freezer for a long winter, it's also a special time for all those small mom and pop meat-processing companies to rake in the bucks, no pun intended, of course....

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

Happy Thanksgiving, you goobers!

nothing taste better than a good chunk of dead animal,,,

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

Don't forget the spoon. :laughing0301:

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

never seen a need for utensils when eating meat,,,

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

That's fer damned sure, 'specially when it's cooked nice and tender.

Now I feel like killin' something. I'm hongry all of a sudden.

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

Lots of democrats up there, you ever clean one them smelly bastards?

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

Sure, they're like skinning a skunk. You hold them under a running stream of water in a creek, while you gut them, skin them, and clean them. That way you don't get the stink on you.

But you can always take them to the vet and have their scent glands removed. Liberals make damned fine pets, once you've trained them. They can even be taught to do tricks, if you have the patience to work with them.

I have cleaned a few repukes. Anyway you hang the bastards they have no guts to remove.

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

Happy Thanksgiving, you goobers! Don't forget the bring your spoon. You wouldn't want to be the one without a spoon.

I want to throw my dogs into those dumpsters!!

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

Eeeeew....I wouldnt clean one for the same reason I wont clean a feral hog.

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

I want to throw my dogs into those dumpsters!!

We think alike, homeboy. I was saying earlier to my wife how the dogs would love to jump right in the middle of that wonderful mess. As long as they don't try dragging it all in the garage where I'd have to trip over it.

:laughing0301:

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

Eeeeew....I wouldnt clean one for the same reason I wont clean a feral hog.

You folks down there are lucky to have all those feral hogs. They're fit for target practice and you can just leave them where you shot them. Coyotes are the same, we have lots of those bastards up here.

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

Natures little suicide bombers? Really?

There were four narrow misses a week and a half ago. I am scanning the roads on the look out for them and driving 5 miles slower.

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

There were four narrow misses a week and a half ago. I am scanning the roads on the look out for them and driving 5 miles slower.

One did $3200 worth of damage to the car a couple weeks ago. He hit me in the right front and kept on running, didn't even pause to say he's sorry. $250 deductible and I picked it up from the body shop yesterday.

Deer Season!!!!

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414

One did $3200 worth of damage to the car a couple weeks ago. He hit me in the right front and kept on running, didn't even pause to say he's sorry. $250 deductible and I picked it up from the body shop yesterday.

That sucks. That is what I am trying to avoid. I'm on the road a lot. I don't have time for all that nonsense.

Forum List

Back