Mmmmmmmeat! USMB Liberals/Progressives step right in

It’s that time of year for venison stew and deer sausage. Nom nom nom!

I love Thanksgiving. The coming of Thanksgiving also brings another wonderful time of year here in Wisconsin. And what time is that you might ask?

Deer Season!!!!
Ahhhh, the wonderful sights and sounds....the smell of cordite in the morning, the sounds of gunshots echoing through the mottled brown hills...folks driving around town in their orange vests, with that magnificent buck or doe strapped to their cars and trucks....

Not only is this special time of the year a chance for the average working Joe and Jane to fill up that freezer for a long winter, it's also a special time for all those small mom and pop meat-processing companies to rake in the bucks, no pun intended, of course....

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
View attachment 421412

View attachment 421413

View attachment 421414
You could make a lot of demi glace out of that.

Demi-Glace Recipe: Part 1 - Veal Stock and the Reduction - YouTube

I have cleaned a few repukes. Anyway you hang the bastards they have no guts to remove.

But our big brass balls more than makes up up for it. :11:
You need to get some of the drink in post 11. You and your ilk have no balls sweety pie, balls are on men not giorls like you.

Awww, come on now. I hope you aren't gonna cry, little feller.

:laughing0301:
Crying is for your kind of p^^^y girl mindset.

I have cleaned a few repukes. Anyway you hang the bastards they have no guts to remove.

You need to get some of the drink in post 11. You and your ilk have no balls sweety pie, balls are on men not giorls like you.

Just keep this image in your head while you're having your turkey and dressing.

deer-guts3-jpg.421414

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Just keep this image in your head while you're having your turkey and dressing.

deer-guts3-jpg.421414

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:
Sorta like the slaughter house I worked as a kid.

Forum List

Back