Mma pro fighter knocks out drunk ???

Many videos to earth . Yes the guy was drunk and being obnoxious and was dealt with . However, the pro mma guy attacked first and is going to face a massive civil law suit .
The mma guy was never attacked and only taunted and given bad looks .
The MMA guy is going to lose everything in legal fees and damages

The drunk was a bum but the mma guy should have used better judgment

The drunk has also hired a very Jewish attorney

The mma guy claims the drunk also slightly bumped into him and made racist commented to another guy who was a black waiter
That is the legendary kick boxer Joe Schilling. He is far more known for kick boxing than MMA.

the mma guy came from behind and laid hands on the guy to move him out of the way ... the mma guy assaulted the guy after the guy said something about it .... the victem seemed to be in a jolly mood and didnt look like the type to resort to violence. the mma guy is a bitch a punk and a loser .. if that batard would have laid hands on me i would have bitten a chunk out of his face .... and yeah im saying it ...those shots he threw would not have put my hard headed ass away .
That (professional) mma guy could easily kick my ass.
mine too if i fight fair .... eye gouges and biting will get the bum off you .
Nope. You can do all the eye gouging you want, the result would still be the same. You would be unconscious on the ground. He wins that fight 100 out of 100 times. Luck wont save you from an elite fighter.

Drunks really should learn to watch their mouth

I learned that lesson in a bar in Cincinnati oh

I said the wrong thing to the wrong guy and he knocked my lights out

The drunk in the tie might think twice next time
And as usual you're on the wrong side of the law. The MMA fighter in the eyes of the law is a licensed "lethal weapon", just like a boxer.

However, a trained fighter who is charged with assault can have his hands deemed as deadly weapons by the judge for the purpose of the court hearing
Thats an urban legend started by karate black belts to make people think they were tougher than they actually are. No ones hands have ever been legally deemed lethal weapons.

It's hard to tell in the video; the guy may have made a move towards Joe and gotten immediately hit for it but it's really hard to see.
I wonder if there are any other cameras in the bar.

It's hard to tell in the video; the guy may have made a move towards Joe and gotten immediately hit for it but it's really hard to see.
I saw that too. He "flexed" on Joe right before he attacked. Honestly, it looked like a feint.

I saw that too. He "flexed" on Joe right before he attacked. Honestly, it looked like a feint.
We called that body language "bowing up".
I was on my phone last night so I couldn't see the video that well but on a bigger screen and a second look, you can see the guy's left foot moving and his weight coming forward towards Joe, and he got immediately clocked for it.

Btw, looking at Joe's body language and expression as he enters the video I'm a little suspicious...... I'm wondering if he had some previous interaction with the guy before this. Because he didn't shove the guy back or follow any of the usual monkey-dance escalation moves common in these kinds of encounters, he just immediately KO'd this dude and then got his own version of events out there to try and control the narrative.

There's more to this.

Btw, looking at Joe's body language and expression as he enters the video I'm a little suspicious...... I'm wondering if he had some previous interaction with the guy before this.
I get that impression too. It's like Joe has already decided not to take any (more) shit from the drunk guy.

Forum List

Back