MLB commissioner decided to move All-Star Game after pressure from Stacey Abrams on voting issues: sources

I'm watching more baseball than ever. I bought the MLB Season package. Watched parts of both Braves games today - they swept the doubleheader against the Nationals. Baseball is fine. Baseball will be fine. Whiny-ass Republicans can go cry in the corner, since they've boycotted Baseball, Football, Basketball, NASCAR. All they have left is F1 and Hockey.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Baseball should stay out of Politics. Pro Wrestling ,even though it is scripted , DOES stay out of politics.---At least Baseball is majority Regular American. Unlike Football and Hoops.

I'm watching more baseball than ever. I bought the MLB Season package. Watched parts of both Braves games today - they swept the doubleheader against the Nationals. Baseball is fine. Baseball will be fine. Whiny-ass Republicans can go cry in the corner, since they've boycotted Baseball, Football, Basketball, NASCAR. All they have left is F1 and Hockey.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Baseball should stay out of Politics. Pro Wrestling ,even though it is scripted , DOES stay out of politics.---At least Baseball is majority Regular American. Unlike Football and Hoops.
Baseball is staying out of politics by removing themselves from a very political situation.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
No, you're not. No, you didn't.

Fucking liar.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Baseball is staying out of politics by removing themselves from a very political situation.
What a stupid thing to say. But considering your avatar ,is it any wonder? It was a cowardly act of caving to Mob rule. Spurred by Fake News Media. ID's should be REQUIRED for every vote.

She wanted to be governor of the very state she just hurt?

With "leaders" like her, who needs enemies? It sounds as if her priorities are all about herself...

Major League Baseball (MLB) commissioner Robert Manfred decided to move the All-Star Game on his own after holding extensive discussions with voting rights groups associated with Lebron James, Stacey Abrams and Rev. Al Sharpton, sources familiar with the move tell Fox News.

Abrams and Sharpton told the commissioner players would boycott the game if not. Sources say that Abrams’ current stance, that she is disappointed about the Georgia boycott, is suspect as she was a key player in the decision. James has publicly supported the Georgia boycott.

Abrams’ group and Sharpton also urged the commissioner to support other issues, including voter drives and H.R. 1, the For the People Act — sweeping election reform that recently passed the House.

Manfred decided the easiest way to deal with the matter was to leave Georgia, according to a source.

After Manfred made the decision, he told the eight-member executive committee before making the announcement, which surprised the 22 other teams. Manfred said the decision was made after discussions with the MLB Players Association and its Players Alliance.
That's not what is being reported on the news from the MSM....? Stacey Abrams did not support a boycott, and was never consulted by the MLB....??

With "leaders" like her, who needs enemies? It sounds as if her priorities are all about herself...

Major League Baseball (MLB) commissioner Robert Manfred decided to move the All-Star Game on his own after holding extensive discussions with voting rights groups associated with Lebron James, Stacey Abrams and Rev. Al Sharpton, sources familiar with the move tell Fox News.

Abrams and Sharpton told the commissioner players would boycott the game if not. Sources say that Abrams’ current stance, that she is disappointed about the Georgia boycott, is suspect as she was a key player in the decision. James has publicly supported the Georgia boycott.

Abrams’ group and Sharpton also urged the commissioner to support other issues, including voter drives and H.R. 1, the For the People Act — sweeping election reform that recently passed the House.

Manfred decided the easiest way to deal with the matter was to leave Georgia, according to a source.

After Manfred made the decision, he told the eight-member executive committee before making the announcement, which surprised the 22 other teams. Manfred said the decision was made after discussions with the MLB Players Association and its Players Alliance.
That's not what is being reported on the news from the MSM....? Stacey Abrams did not support a boycott, and was never consulted by the MLB....??
Stacey Abrams: "As I have stated, I respect boycotts, although I don't want to see Georgia families hurt by lost events and jobs," she continued. "Georgians targeted by voter suppression will be hurt as opportunities go to other states."

Oh well then it must not be true. The media would never lie....lololol

Forum List

Back