MLB 2020. Canned applause and cardboard fans.

The 2020 MLB season should have just been cancelled:aargh:

NO WAY! When my Tigers tank they have a shot at another lst pick in the 2021 draft. One day down the road the young talent they're gathering will come together like the '84 Tigers did and win a World Series. From what I've read, they wouldn't have gotten a first pick without a 2020 season even though they got it this year. And there's a chance by late August they'll start allowing fans into the ball parks seated at least two seats apart and wearing masks.
If this trend continues they won't be able to give tickets away for free.( masks or no masks) They'll have to start paying fans to show up just to keep MLB from tanking completely.
Same with the NFL. I was going to say basketball as well but they play in a bubble so I’m not sure.they might be able to survive,well just have to wait and see.
With a Civil War coming all sports may be dead in the water very soon anyway
I hope the civil war comes from patriotic Americans who stand up to this decade longs planned plandemic willing to march on Washington and demand these criminals in Washington to be arrested as our forefathers would have done and never would have allowed our government to become this facist dictatership it is now,that will be the only thing that will save us,otherwise we are in the final days.
I think the US will be in it's final days because i think the US will fragment into 4-6 new countries like

The South(Texas and Oklahoma to North Carolina,Georgia,South Carolina and Florida)
The Northeast(Maine to Virginia)
The Upper Midwest(West Virginia,Kentucky,Ohio,Michigan,Indiana,Illinois,Wisconsin,Minnesota)
The Central States(Missouri,Iowa,Kansas,Nebraska,North Dakota and South Dakota)
The Rocky Mountain States(Colorado,Utah,New Mexico,Wyoming,Montana and Idaho)
The West Coast(California,Oregon,Washington,Arizona and Nevada)

Alaska,Hawaii,Puerto Rico and American Samoa will be cut loose and given their independence

Sad times indeed:(
Nothing is forever. There will be new alliances and frosty relations with each other. The Western Hemisphere will become more dangerous. Also, Canada may fragment and some former states and provinces will join.

Forum List

Back