MJ Green laughs when told about young child' s death from COVID

A child.....how very Republican of you. An already born child.
A dead democrat is a good democrat, you democrats achieved that, you are so totally evil, so given to deviance, and corruption, Americans no longer want democrats existing at all, nothing about you democrats is good or decent, nothing, you earned every bit of our hatred by squandering our tolerance in an orgy of the obscene....

A dead democrat is a good democrat, you democrats achieved that, you are so totally evil, so given to deviance, and corruption, Americans no longer want democrats existing at all, nothing about you democrats is good or decent, nothing, you earned every bit of our hatred by squandering our tolerance in an orgy of the obscene....
I'm sure you'd like someone to kill Democrats for you......not that you'd dare, being a Kowardly Keyboard Kommando................the GOP is full of your scared little ilk.

Yup, they see the writing on the wall. This leads to extreme demographic anxiety.
And that is why they’ve no qualms with violent insurrections and cheating.
They are like the slave-owning members of the Southern aristocracy before the Civil War.....they saw the writing on the wall......they were rapidly getting outnumbered so they knew that counting on democracy was a losing proposition for them down the road.

America doesn't want Democrats??

America just handed the White House, U.S. House and U.S. Senate to Democrats. Looks like you don't realize which party it is America rejected. Bigly!

Ironic post from a member of the party with a long track record of not caring about already born children.
Democrats care nothing about life, they care about votes and power. I've maintained a thread on the countless Black children and young men being slaughtered in the inner cities every day. After a year, NOT A ONE of YOUR PARTY even acknowledges the problem exists. Including you.

1626936195757.png

"And this is me doin compashun right LMAO"

You people are amazing! You will even spin the death of a child to protect one of your fellow trump humpers!
Jim52 You were the one who used this boy's death to take a swipe at Marjorie Green and Trump supporters. That's pathetic and wrong. Now of course you are deflecting and doubling down.

No healthy children have died from Covid. And it is a dubious statement to say that unhealthy children have died FROM covid. IF they had covid at all, they died WITH It, NOT from it. You folk keep putting out these lies cause you have jeopardized you own lives and you want the rest of america to put themselves in the same boat as you. NO. Yo
Jim52 You were the one who used this boy's death to take a swipe at Marjorie Green and Trump supporters. That's pathetic and wrong. Now of course you are deflecting and doubling down.

u opted for the experimental jab. Now you live with it. Well....for as long as you can. I'll watch and wait...and we'll see what happens.
trump humpers lie with impunity....Just like their partner...trump
Jim52 You were the one who used this boy's death to take a swipe at Marjorie Green and Trump supporters. That's pathetic and wrong. Now of course you are deflecting and doubling downyour
Deflecting nothing....your babe...MTG made fun of a child dying with COVID. AND YOU ARE PROUD....DEFENDING THE POS....

No healthy children have died from Covid. And it is a dubious statement to say that unhealthy children have died FROM covid. IF they had covid at all, they died WITH It, NOT from it. You folk keep putting out these lies cause you have jeopardized you own lives and you want the rest of america to put themselves in the same boat as you. NO. You opted for the experimental jab. Now you live with it. Well....for as long as you can. I'll watch and wait...and we'll see what happens.
Yes they have, you idiot.

Yes they have, you idiot.

No. they. haven't. Stop believing everything you are told out of the lying media. NO HEALTHY CHILDREN HAVE DIED OF COVID. You have very ill children who died EARLY ON. But they were VERY ILL...and we cannot trust the government doctors who can be put out of business for telling the truth, to admit whether these children ACTUALLY died FROM covid or WITH IT. I'm sorry...but that is the truth.

You can disagree all you want Dr. Love but your disagreement does not change the truth of the matter. You guys are so up the butt of lying media you cannot discern truth from fiction. YOU SO WANT to believe the right are devils so much so that you cannot see the devil leading you around by the nose.

No. they. haven't. Stop believing everything you are told out of the lying media. NO HEALTHY CHILDREN HAVE DIED OF COVID. You have very ill children who died EARLY ON. But they were VERY ILL...and we cannot trust the government doctors who can be put out of business for telling the truth, to admit whether these children ACTUALLY died FROM covid or WITH IT. I'm sorry...but that is the truth.

To reiterate: you're an idiot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back